Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5010 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

There is no possibility of full-fledged fall for crypto at all, however, it'll be always up and down. If a good country legalize it you'll see a big pump and if a big country bans it you'll see a big decline.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

This dip is a kind of market regulation to make all easy-gains-seekers quit the game, so the author is absolutely right. If you don't feel you are strong enough to handle these losses, then you'd rather take up some other activity.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Crypto will start grow very soon, now is the best time to buy I think-check few month ago, crypto can't grow always or be stable, this market is for making money-and we see what wheals are doing now

MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

indeed for now all altcoin prices have decreased drastically,
will probably recover in a few months
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

It is time to buy some top altcoins which have touched bottom and will probably bounce back by the end of year.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

Today, green comes back to the coinmarket, that's a positive signal for the crytocurrencies, after the fall of crytocurrency, the market will recover, before that time, just watch and choose the time to buy some coins

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
victoria_v

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to burst like other bubbles simply because it does not seem to be a bubble - it is something new, something different, something powerful. Governments banning cryptocurrencies is only the proof that they are scared, which means - this is a big thing.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Think about back in December/January when EVERYONE was buying, most of traders didnt have the courage to sell then even though that would have been the BEST idea. Now that everyone is selling, we're getting those low prices that we saw back in November. Our wishes came true! Unless you think the fundamentals have changed or crypto is dead bc of X, Y, or Z, then it is the time to buy?
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

You would only speak of quitting the game if you are here for a quick profit, and by quick I mean you need to see it growing every day. That is not possible so if you want to quit, this is as good as any other day.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

No mate it isn't the fall , it is just the small slip . When we look back maybe ten years from now it will be nothing .to paraphrase
Why do we fall down?,  so we can rise up  Smiley

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Dramaticon

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

this could make you bit happier  Wink

https://www.profitconfidential.com/...ency/bitcoin/btc-price-prediction-g20-summit-cryptocurrencies/

https://news.bitcoin.com/the-current-crypto-bear-run-will-be-nothing-like-2014/
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Hello, thanks for the question that is really right in this time. I can answer you using a lot of facts, but that's boring. So in a few words - CRYPTO IS A BUBBLE AD SCAM! KEEP CALM AND LEFT THE GAME! This is for real. BTC is dead. McAffee is not good. Banksters have bought the worlds. There is no democracy. Putin is here to stay 4ever. Illuminati are ruling the world.
Press sell  Shocked
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

what are you planning? do you have a plan to go after you benefit from the crypto world?

I think you should always exist in bitcoin because bitcoin will take you to the moon.

so, be patient and hold when the falling bitcoin is the thing to do today.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Too early to say anything right now, there are roamers that it will be banned by many govts but that surely isn't the end. I guess you should be calm and wait till the end of this year to make any decision.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

We all knew bad phase of market is going on but we never know when it will bounce back till then its a matter of time. Crypto trading is not a quick rich scheme or nor it works like MLM. It moves according to demand and supply. Even some people spread fake news that also affects the market. When you learn the patience you will never ever think to quit. Its all about how much patience you have. Patience is the key to success in crypto market. Sometime it gives good return in a short time and sometime it takes more time that we do not expect. I hope soon market will be green again then people love to trade. Do crypto trading only when you know how market behaves its a high volatile market. Do not depend on others analysis, first makes yourself confident then start again. There is a lots of probabilities to earn good money in crypto market. I will continue to stick with crypto market as its my livelihood.

bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

maybe this is my taste will not last long because now I think have seen the development of the currency crypto like will improve in the near future.

[soks]

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

This is normal . Look at the beginning. In fact then not who did not know that bitcoin can rise to 20. And in the beginning he cost cents.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

Just look at where btc, and crypto in general, is now today. It's way way further than what we could've imagined just a few years back.

What I'm trying to say is that the current price isn't bad at all, and just look at the developments taking place, it's crypto's golden age.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

Just look at where btc, and crypto in general, is now today. It's way way further than what we could've imagined just a few years back.

What I'm trying to say is that the current price isn't bad at all, and just look at the developments taking place, it's crypto's golden age.
You say that because you bought your bitcoins before 2017. For you do any price more than $ 2,000 would be acceptable. But there are people who bought bitcoin in the second half of 2017. I think they don't share your opinion. For them, the price of $ 9,000 is a killer price. I wish them in 2019 they could think the same as you.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

No falling.  Only correction for great price explosion in summer 2018. Keep Calm and hold your crypto
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: