Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5007 times)
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

I've noticed a trend with Bitcoin. It starts to fall, and then after a while it rises really well. As it's rising well, there's a major hype and the price goes crazy, but then it falls down again and restores the natural uphill trend. There will be a few other spikes before we naturally settle in my opinion. I think there will be a few moons the likes of what we've never seen before.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Friend patience once again patience if you are certainly in the sale have nothing to lose can go,but the main thing that then was not to regret when the end of the year btc will cost...show time.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

if you want to quit the game, just do it. Why should anyone persuade you if you can't see the potential of the whole crypto economy on your own? I'm sure you didn't read even basic resources...

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Now, most of the altcoins showed us bounces from the bottom at last. Looks like that falling is going to stop in the nearest few days/weeks.

cryptonata18

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

This fall is temporary, like all other falls that were before this time. This is not the first time so everything is fine
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

I don't believe in any real fall of cryptocurenncies in general. Nowadays there are many markets going down, that is the reason why we also see the prices in red.

WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

Think it’s game of big sharks for best changes. Best way for us it do not panic and waiting as for me I already do some changes and hold coin. Think in month everything stabilized
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
You could quit anytime you want,if you are confident with your gains and achievements thru cryptocurrencies it might be enough for you to stop what you are doing,because too much greed wont give us any good thing.People has endless greediness that is why most of the people wont stop until they are getting rekt in the market,secure your profits and forget about crypto thats would be better.

justine11

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

Well i don't this will be the fall of cryptocurrency there are very some serious fall in bitcoin just like happened in 2014 when bitcoin crashed to 100 usd and it takes almost 2 years for bitcoin to recover back to 1400 (old all time high of 2014) although 11k drop is a no joke for some investors who bought bitcoin before correction happened. My suggestion is, that we should hold on to our bitcoins until we saw a opportunity that bitcoin may launch to the moon.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins very down because many news about banned bitcoin. The latest news about bitcoin come from twitter. Twitter said they will ban all of cryptocurrency and ico advertising so it makes the market is panic and the price is down. But im very sure this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Im very sure in the end of this year the price will go high again.
Dont be panic.

I think that's one factor that contributes to why its value is falling down; however, having seen how Bitcoin and other strong altcoins react to market factors like this, I know for a fact that they have good and fair capacity to rise up to it and be able to regain what they lost whether in value or in marketability. I know many people are becoming quite doubtful of what the future holds for the cryptocurrency market, but like the above-stated reply says, it's better to not panic, instead just plan ahead.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins very down because many news about banned bitcoin. The latest news about bitcoin come from twitter. Twitter said they will ban all of cryptocurrency and ico advertising so it makes the market is panic and the price is down. But im very sure this is not the end of cryptocurrency. Im very sure in the end of this year the price will go high again.
Dont be panic.

Certainly, recently Many people are panic because of this condition. Well, it's normal, As seen, the cryptocurrency prices are very dropped. I also heard some negative issues about banning cryptocurrency in some sectors or country. It may give big influence of the existence of the cryptocoins. But, who knows the future? We can't ensure that next the price will be always dropping. Sometimes, it's unpredictable and changeable. But, I'm sure that cryptocurrency will rise again, it is not the end of the cryptocurrency. Actually, now many people are buying a lots cryptocoins as long investment. So, when we have funds, why not we store our money in the digital currency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

Fall and rise is part of crypto market so it is bad practice to take it as panic because it results wrong decisions.Some rumors affect the market but it is confirm market will be stable.
No one can stop the Crypto yes they can ban only,Never loose hope market will recover and will go on peak end of this year.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

Dont be panic.
I also think the same way.
Because now the price on the very low level and one positive news can make a miracle.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

Its hard to tell when cryptocurrency will fail. If you want to quit just quit. Quitting is not the best thing to do now. Because when you quit you take away the opportunity to earn money.

chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

Bitpaction.com Carnival open at 3.20
Millions giveaway tokens! Miner fee of first deposit get refund!
3.20-4.2: Trading competition, 50ETH and 3iphoneX 256G giveaway!
3.20-4.2: Join DDD promotion program, get 6DDD+6BPS! 120,000tokens sent out in total!
3.24-3.30: TSS trading competition, 100,000tokens giveaway! With extra airdrop of TSS!
3.21-3.27: VSL trading competition, 140,000VSL giveaway!
4.1-4.7: OBZ trading competition, 100,000OBZ giveaway! With extra airdrop of OBZ!
All reward will be allocated at the end of this Carnival.
Bonus for referral! Invite friends to come and trade, you will get REAL BTC from their service fee! No maximum limit, never expire!

Don't spam here with your offtopic giveaways, hey. So i'm get out from all cryptowallets that i had to use and waiting for crypto stops falling before do something else
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

This year's market is very news-based if it's positive that the market is growing if they are negative everything falls in price and we are losing money, so we need to keep track of the different news and then we can predict the growth or decline of prices
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

Looks like this is your first bear cycle. You can't expect something to just keep on going up in price. It is going to fall one day and that day is now. If you don't believe in the projects you invested than you can quit but if you believe in them then quitting now would be foolish as your are going to lose your hard earned money.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Dont be panic.
At this stage for those who are well vast and read news a lot, banning of adverts now is not an issue and it is just so annoying that a lot of people only read headlines without bothering about the content.

Enough reason was given and I am sure it was stated on how some measures will be taken before even launching any cryptocurrency advert and all these is just to be able to help curb any form of scam that a lot of people have fallen victim for all in the name of ICO adverts not like it is a direct attack on cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marsmyname

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Just look at where btc, and crypto in general, is now today. It's way way further than what we could've imagined just a few years back.

What I'm trying to say is that the current price isn't bad at all, and just look at the developments taking place, it's crypto's golden age.
Many things happen in crypto, there is always a problem with crypto but, We do not know the instant changes in cryptocurrency but we need to wait, we need patience and we need to sacrifice.
You need to be positive and that there will surely be a significant rise after this fall and this is something which we all need to have in our minds as this will surely help us in holding all our crypto coins till the time there comes a significant increase in the market value of most of the crypto coins. However, you need to remain patient and keep on holding your coins in the future to avoid any mishap.

Psalms236

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

It is true that the Cryptocurrency is falling these days but I don't think that cyrpto will fall forever. Time will come that the cryptos will arise again and recover the original value of coins or it might get high than the original price.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: