Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5010 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

I think that the fall of the crypto-currency world is unlikely today, because today many big officials, even states are involved in crypto-currencies, and this can only mean that the crypto-currencies continue to exist, whatever the way there.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
I hope you didn't quit because the market is already recovering. But it is still depends on the coin that you bought because not all altcoin are the same. You cannot blame crypto for your loss because if you do your own research, it will minimize your risk of loses.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

I think that now you can safely invest because the situation is now favorable. I think that you can make good money on the Etherium and NEO. Think about it.
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

You seem like a weak hand. And weak hands is what the whales want to weed out with their price manipulation, so that only the strong hands will hodl. One needs to know before investing in crypto currencies that it can take a very long time to see any gains or that their prices can drop to half any time. Smiley Smiley Smiley
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
No one can be sure that electronic money will collapse. Now everyone is focused on electronic money, governments are also paying a lot of attention to electronic money. As far as I'm concerned, new electronic money is starting and can not collapse
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

anyone who has been in the financial markets for some time knows that anytime there is so much optimism around a given event, the markets never meets expectations.  The financial markets never reward the masses, and crypto is no exception.The dynamics of crypto have changed after the 2017 rally, and the next rise could be gradual. So gradual that many people will only discover it has happened way after it the fact. That’s why having a long-term view of this market is the best approach right now.
lanoanh082

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

Well if you can't wait patiently and can't overcome your faith, its okay to leave this industry. But never regret your decision in the future, because you can't see the diamond in this industry. Smiley
viva99

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

No one can be sure that electronic money will collapse. Now everyone is focused on electronic money, governments are also paying a lot of attention to electronic money. As far as I'm concerned, new electronic money is starting and can not collapse

As it was read that it can be specially done, that would break people's faith in alternative currencies
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

You seem like a weak hand. And weak hands is what the whales want to weed out with their price manipulation, so that only the strong hands will hodl. One needs to know before investing in crypto currencies that it can take a very long time to see any gains or that their prices can drop to half any time.
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

I think that in the cryptocurrency world, everyone needs patience. If the price has risen so much, then don't give it anymore. It needs to rest. When many people leave, it is the best time to enter, and the price will be very favorable.
nhojz_29

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

The bitcoin price sank below $8,000 on Thursday for the for the first time since mid-April, further erasing the progress that the flagship cryptocurrency had made over the previous month.

Bitcoin had traded near $8,300 for the majority of the day, but this support level began to falter heading into the early evening.

At approximately 20:42 ET, the bitcoin price dipped below the $8,000 mark on Bitfinex, ultimately extending as far down as $7,925 at 20:55. Bitcoin then made a brief recovery above $8,000, but the bears ultimately forced it back into sub-$8,000 territory shortly before 22:00 ET. Currently, bitcoin is valued at $7,991 on the exchange, representing a 24-hour decline of more than 4.5 percent.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

for me crypto was a side job, so i will not worry if crypto will fall or rise up, as long it can make me profit i will continue play crypto and never quit unless crypto is banned from this earth.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

I do not know about this because at this time that I know the market is in the recovery period and I do not know when it will be stable again, so from this many people are careful in investing or trading, especially now many altcoins are popping and that result in bitcoin prices difficult to pump

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

chill out. Crypto is still alive and will continue to evolve. many of the things which makes the price go down but also many crypto support which appeared to crypto. Don't rush your decision. just look at and follow the development of crypto at least until the end of the year only. do not regret having been switched and leave crypto.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Why do not you come out soon if you do not believe in crypto. Make a decision, and move on with what you choose. Or maybe you forget that strong hand that will win in this game.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

in cryptocurrency, the onset of fall in prices is something very common. No need to fear, because there is a sharp decrease in each, would be followed by a sharp increase. So stay afloat and be patient.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

My guess is that you are still new in cryptocurrency. Perhaps you have not yet even bought your first set of cryptos and create a portfolio of your own. And you are already thinking of quitting the game. That's too early. Try to enter into the community a little deeper and you will understand why the crypto community members are so much enamored with the technologies in crypto. The rise of crypto has just begun.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

There is no fall, just a correction. this has already happened more than once.

maybe you are maximizing the price of bitcoin still declining and not seen the point will rise in price but I see from kemarena altcoin continue to rise and experience a possible recovery with no rise in bitcoin prices may be because bitcoin is still banned in some countries and I am sure altcoin can return stable
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

Those people who expects crypto to keep on rising are no clue how market go, if they think that falling is the end of crypto then I think they should not be here. They do not understand how things go here and they don't understand that everytime something goes up it has to go down to consolidate so that the trend will be healthy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: