Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5010 times)
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
No one can honestly tell you as there is no historical data and nothing but hindsight. 
But with the elite like Soros and Rothschild and other big hedgefund money I think we are going to continue to see a large rise.
I would hold any coins you think are truly good with a visionary and trustworthy team.  Dump all of your ERC20 coins (as most will be worthless in the long-term except the <1% that actually complete their projects and stay active). 
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

I agree because I know currently the price of bitcoin is still decreasing but for altcoin not because it is currently experiencing greening and thus I do not panic for this and I can invest in bitcoin with long-term and maybe the price of bitcoin has not risen
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Everyone came here to earn their profits from the cryptocurrency, but this year's market is really not good. Many beginners have entered into losses of different degrees of assets, but I personally still like to make profits like this I will not give up on investing in cryptocurrencies, but I will slow down my investment!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
viva99

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Why is everything still measured in bitcoin? Is not this technology obsolete?
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

They will last for a long time because this technology are awesome and might gonna lead in the future. Crypto is one of the best invention at this century and peoples start looking at them.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

The market is going down and I don't think there's any reason to panic, but I still believe it will go up.

If you want a higher return, you must learn to take risks.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

it seems that I do not think it will last long as more and more enthusiasts and users altcoin atu that we usually call the currency crypto often increased. and this will be one of the factors that keeps this altcoin up-to-date and provides a great opportunity for investors to invest in altcoin and bring huge benefits!
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Wow, recently heard that Facebook, Google, and Microsoft will all begin to completely ban ads and messages on cryptocurrencies. But one thing I don't quite understand is that the first company that proposed to ban these ads should be Twitter, but so far the ads on cryptocurrencies are still everywhere on Twitter. Therefore, I think these companies have only to issue such announcements because of some policy reasons. What do you think?

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

This is just only beginning for you and for a newbie in this forum so don't be rush in your decision. That's life, first you need to take a risk in wait for a progress even now market is like bloody but in a right time you can see your achivement. Just wait and learn more.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Low caps like Hacken are already earning money. Same goes for Waltonchain or Wabi. Buy some Cindicator if nothing else. Really plenty of things that are super undervalued right now and still super early for this market.
jlqueen

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

It's risky but doable, it helps if you have lots of capitol to play with so you can pull off bigger trades but if you do your research and a bit of luck helps then you can make good money. Crypto currency is on the rise and overall will only gain in price. BTC and ETH are solid investments as they are platforms other coins can run off and be traded against too. If you research newer alt coins and seek the real use value that they hold then you will do better. If you participate heavily in social media campaigns and find good companies to back from the start then in couple years time when they become more established you should be rewarded well. It definitely takes a lot of work and time keeping up with all the news and prices though so it will be a lot of work graph watching and reading and watching news.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Those people who expects crypto to keep on rising are no clue how market go, if they think that falling is the end of crypto then I think they should not be here. They do not understand how things go here and they don't understand that everytime something goes up it has to go down to consolidate so that the trend will be healthy.
a very wise opinion, I think so and not just happen in crypto market just case up and down, because in the sale of necessities of life also happened so. I think this is a very reasonable and does not need to be a problem

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

crypto is a very very very risky kind of investment. Due to this fact, many investors stay aside of this madness.

Regulations and legislations will not help either, because the real "benefit" of crypto right now is related to "decentralization" anonimity and high income with little money. High profit is ending. Anonimity is gonna end the moment governments will want to know exactly the people in crypto to charge them with taxes. Traders and exchanges are being scrutinized to get the most info about everyone, which implies that, no matter what, the "illegal" activities such as money-laundering, drug dealing, fire guns and black money will not enter crypto, that's why CRYPTO WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM PREVIOUS MAX PRICES. NEVER!!

As for us, we are being left with low probability to win, and a huge probability to lose money. This is the real fact and the real issue here.

Many people are talking about ETH getting to 2.000$ this year. That's scam, fake , call it whatever you want. There are no good news for crypto, and regulations are still to come. The good days have gone, and will never come back.

all of you, that get high expectations on crypto, are going to suffer a lot.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

It is a basic knowledge that if the market goes too fast, it will surely fall. I think the cycle is reasonable and this is one of the essence of the game. But there is also another basic knowledge that after falling, the market usually gets back up, and often gets up stronger.
hoanglann111

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

I am expecting that crypto will become more and more popular. People will educate themselves and will not be afraid to participate. I am expecting a golden age for crypto, but will need some time. Smiley
tomotao55

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Check the charts from all the years..in this period you can see everytime a ''dump'', don't worry, the prices will go up again. Grin
thaomy1450

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

in cryptocurrency, the onset of fall in prices is something very common. No need to fear, because there is a sharp decrease in each, would be followed by a sharp increase. So stay afloat and be patient.
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Why do not you come out soon if you do not believe in crypto. Make a decision, and move on with what you choose. Or maybe you forget that strong hand that will win in this game. Smiley Smiley
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

The news about banning crypto currency affected the price of the coins so we just experience a normal price breakdown, in this situation if you quit you will just regret on the next coming months its not a wise decision.
There were too many bad news for Bitcoin. I just do not understand why the country banned Bitcoin. Everyone can use electronic money just like cash. The government allows people to use cash but why banned electronic money

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

It is not necessary to leave the game so early, especially if you look a little forward, the crypto-currency market is not such a bad situation. Just now the big players are thinking where to go. Wait, man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: