Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:10:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5010 times)
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

The market situation is very bad, I agree with you . I think we don't have long to wait until the market recovers
i do jot eben thonk thatvthe cryptocurrency world will fall, i think it will chsnge in a wy, maybe in a great way

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

I am pretty sure that now is not the worst time, it is just a beginning of the big blood bath that will perhaps ruin all the crypto for sure. Just quit now, it is still a good time in compare to what is coming next.
fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

Yes bro I get your frustration it does get annoying when the market is slow , but this has happened before and the people that quit always keep regretting stay strong and just wait  . It will surely have a change of movements towards a bull run

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Bitcoin fall in price does not mean that it will end, it's a normal thing in every market, take an example of inflation and deflation. So don't panic, we will all smile before the end of the year
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

I am pretty sure that now is not the worst time, it is just a beginning of the big blood bath that will perhaps ruin all the crypto for sure. Just quit now, it is still a good time in compare to what is coming next.
i think it may be the market is on down trend for months and it may keep dropping like this for many months from now, however i dont think the market is going to fall forever, it just in this cryptocurrency market now, only the big whales and strong investors can stand at this time, surely after the drops, it will recover to the highest price that we have never though.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

The cryptocurrencies will not disappear completely, but they really will have to fight for a place in the sun in the coming years. About 80 percent of cryptocurrencies can actually fall to close to zero, because of the small number of participants in crypto communities around them. Such currencies are inherently a purely speculative instrument.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

It's very good to start the game. For me, crypto is part of the future. But how it all develops can only be speculated about. So my tip collects as much information as you can so that you recognize the signs yourself.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

It's very good to start the game. For me, crypto is part of the future. But how it all develops can only be speculated about. So my tip collects as much information as you can so that you recognize the signs yourself.
It seems to me that we should study and learn all the information about crypto-currencies, because today it gives us the opportunity to earn money, and tomorrow it will be a full currency for all of humanity. You need to treat this not so much to the game, but more seriously.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

I think it's natural if you start worrying about the future of cryptocurrency because the situation is very down, I'm also afraid it will continue and the worst is crypto will die and completely abandoned but I am still optimistic on crypto crypto so do not rush to stop because it might be that things are going to get better soon

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

it is difficult to predict when the market will start to grow up again ...I do not think this will happen soon
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

I think it's natural if you start worrying about the future of cryptocurrency because the situation is very down, I'm also afraid it will continue and the worst is crypto will die and completely abandoned but I am still optimistic on crypto crypto so do not rush to stop because it might be that things are going to get better soon

Why are you so worried?
It is impossible to have constant grow.
Why are people always comparing to the highest level? Check what was the price of Bitcoin exactly a year ago and will see that there is no reason to panic.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

I wouldn't quit this game, we will stuck up here for a long time. It is not he addiction, this is just the future that is moving towards us. You just have to sell once on the top to make the reinvestment later. But if you think it's the end then you don't understand the whole thing about crypto. We are only at the beginning.

victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

You think they are not already buying the cheap, and I would not be surprised they would not mind getting it a little lower anyway but from the look of things, the market has been doing very fine for a while now with the selling pressure reducing, so anyone who is planning to quit should gladly do so, since they have no reason to be here in the first place anyway, because I believe anyone who does should not even be here telling us he or she is tired and wants to quit.

We really do not need much weak hands like OP in the market anyway, so the more the drop we started having, the better for the quick growth of the market.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

This is not a game where you join and exit just like that. if such a certain time you will regret.
keep on buying prices at cheaper. and wise in making decisions in the market. just believe when you loss some coin or asset it crypto you must have a chance to get it again! with buying again at more cheaper . be realistic with market its the best action in market if someone scared with prices .
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

You think they are not already buying the cheap, and I would not be surprised they would not mind getting it a little lower anyway but from the look of things, the market has been doing very fine for a while now with the selling pressure reducing, so anyone who is planning to quit should gladly do so, since they have no reason to be here in the first place anyway, because I believe anyone who does should not even be here telling us he or she is tired and wants to quit.

We really do not need much weak hands like OP in the market anyway, so the more the drop we started having, the better for the quick growth of the market.
If you believe that it has a potential to bounceback then it will be granted, this technology are for those who have a strong hand and having courage to face the trials of cryptocurrencies now, this is just a normal rate for us so better to be more confident and trust crypto in order to go beyond no limits.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

For sure its not the end or fall of crypto in general. This up and down movement of crypto values is normal because they are very volatile. The market is still recovering from the bull run from the previous year. We can't exactly tell when it will rise up. If your going to quit, then its your own decision. For sure you've already lose something, if you quit now, you'll going to lose even more.
siguria

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

on cryptocurrency of course it is going to be falls and ups and this is one of the period that happens falls.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:08:42 AM

Well, there are so many stupid posts these days like this. And I think these are the kind that people post just so they'll be able to say something. Cryptocurrency will not be gone. At the very least not in the next 100 years. It won't fall because it haven't been risen yet.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:11:07 AM

It will not be fall over and over it happens year by year for crypto that will lost its value but not all the month that the price will falls so there's a possibilities that the price will back to its huge and gaining more popularity think positive as always and share positive too.
borjois56

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

now the price of crypto is falling, for that you have to be patient, the price up and down is common in crypto, do not panic you see the current situation

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: