Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin global regulation  (Read 2712 times)
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:43:19 AM

Define bitcoin as currency: Australia, Sweden.

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Clearly identified as legal means of payment: France, Japan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

The first country to recognize the legal status of bitcoin: Germany.

The first country to block bitcoin: Thailand (now a changed attitude)

ICO's country: China, South Korea.

Countries with positive attitudes to ICO: Russia, France.

Japan: embracing reform, licensing, and overall regulation.

Japan, as an innovator in this reform, has been on the cutting edge.

Different countries have different regulation in cryptocurrency.
This survey report covers 130 countries as well as some regional
organizations that have issued laws or policies on the subject Countries that Have or Are Issuing National or Regional Cryptocurrencies.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/cryptocurrency/world-survey.php
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

Bitcoin is almost impossible to regulate, for this it is necessary to unite all the miners who confirm transactions, and there are millions of such people and they are in many parts of the globe
Butonyki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

How about the NA region?

Is there any report or article about the current status of crypto reputation there?

As far as I remember, US is one of the first country who use the crypto around the market or even the black market. It will be nice if this thread is complete and without any bias report.
Nice work and thanks for the information you shared with us. I think with the passage of time the privilege of bitcoin will increase and more and more countries will legalize and regularize bitcoin. There people will start trading and transactions in bitcoin. My country has banned bitcoin but this ban is not permanently. They know that people are still trading and transitions in bitcoin.
kidis

Activity: 241
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

I read that Malta's government was going to become crypto-friendly. It can positively affect the prices! But now the market is half green on coin360, making me confused
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

What about countries where it is not being recognized by the government, but people are still making use of it, well I will say it is legal in those countries since nobody wants to talk about them. And I’m still confused by what you guys mean by Sweden and Australia is the definition of Bitcoin as a currency, are they making use of it there as their conventional currency?
Time is coming that bitcoin will be globally accepted because more and more countries are regularizing bitcoin. In the future we will enjoy cashless markets. Nobody will use cash money for his shopping. One world and one currency and that would be definitely bitcoin because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and globally accepted.
Heationd

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

I think this global regulation for bitcoin might be very much needed but it will take a very long time to overcome the regulation because the existence of this regulation requires an agreement on the head of finance in the country so that regulations can be created and can be used for all countries as an alternative transaction the safest and most comfortable.
Yeah you are right. It is the need of today. Bitcoin regularization will provide ease to the people of the world. When I want to buy something in another country I can pay from my bitcoin wallet easily. There is no need to convert my money for my payment. In the near future we will use bitcoin in our local markets. When all people use bitcoin there will be no tension of price.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

What about countries where it is not being recognized by the government, but people are still making use of it, well I will say it is legal in those countries since nobody wants to talk about them. And I’m still confused by what you guys mean by Sweden and Australia is the definition of Bitcoin as a currency, are they making use of it there as their conventional currency?
Time is coming that bitcoin will be globally accepted because more and more countries are regularizing bitcoin. In the future we will enjoy cashless markets. Nobody will use cash money for his shopping. One world and one currency and that would be definitely bitcoin because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and globally accepted.
Some days ago I heard that Germany also realized bitcoin. It means that the world is turning towards digital currency. I think after several years the whole world will accept cryptocurrency and as bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world most people will use only bitcoin as their regular currency. Although it will take long time but finally people will use it.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

That's good news that some countries now recognises bitcoin as currency and also legalizing it. Philippines is also now accepting bitcoin and other altcoins because they encourages fintech to make investment to them.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

This bitcoin global regulation seems for now to be said as the main condition for being able to use bitcoin for payments or transactions in several countries but actually it doesn't really matter because bitcoin has the purpose of creating a currency that cannot be controlled by anyone.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

bitcoin global regulation is very influential on the circulation of bitcoin in some countries because this bitcoin is able to be used and can get legality all over the world so there must be clear regulation for the use of bitcoin in all countries, but it shouldn't be too important because it will make circulation bitcoin can't be free anymore.
Global regulation of bitcoin is useful for bitcoin development. The price will also grow when more and more countries accept bitcoin as their regular currency. Physical currency will disappear from the market gradually. Bitcoin will not only take over paper currency market but also fiat currency. When government involve in digital currency they will stop fiat currency for the ease of the people.
When I think that Bitcoin regulation will help development in the Bitcoin and it’s valuable also stable because of this.. Also I will say that it will take time for paper currency to be completely illuminated.
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

According to your article we clearly see the number of countries that do not accept Bitcoin as the few. In big countries they see the potential and power of Bitcoin to master the global economy.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

This bitcoin regulation should not be too important but for regulation of some other cryptocurrency it might be important because it is for the recognition of the financial authorities in the country, but for bitcoin I don't think it needs regulation.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

bitcoin global regulation is very influential on the circulation of bitcoin in some countries because this bitcoin is able to be used and can get legality all over the world so there must be clear regulation for the use of bitcoin in all countries, but it shouldn't be too important because it will make circulation bitcoin can't be free anymore.
Global regulation of bitcoin is useful for bitcoin development. The price will also grow when more and more countries accept bitcoin as their regular currency. Physical currency will disappear from the market gradually. Bitcoin will not only take over paper currency market but also fiat currency. When government involve in digital currency they will stop fiat currency for the ease of the people.
bitcoin regulation will mean that Bitcoin will be Centrally monitored and controlled. Bitcoin was made as a decentralized currency and we don’t want it to be recognized in such a way that it becomes centralized.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

I think this global regulation for bitcoin might be very much needed but it will take a very long time to overcome the regulation because the existence of this regulation requires an agreement on the head of finance in the country so that regulations can be created and can be used for all countries as an alternative transaction the safest and most comfortable.
Yeah you are right. It is the need of today. Bitcoin regularization will provide ease to the people of the world. When I want to buy something in another country I can pay from my bitcoin wallet easily. There is no need to convert my money for my payment. In the near future we will use bitcoin in our local markets. When all people use bitcoin there will be no tension of price.
Yeah you are right. I am waiting for that time when there would be no paper and fiat currencies and the whole world will use only bitcoin for their expenditures and daily routine expenses. Hope that I will see that cashless world in my life but if would not see that world my children will definitely enjoy cashless local market and will use only bitcoin.
Marsilius

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

You’re wrong, no country has plans of making Bitcoin a currency. Yes, some. Of them have interest in Bitcoin but its not in that direction. It can be that they just want to be able to be looking into it closely just to know when things are going wrong and how to trace it. None of them can regulate it and they don’t have intentions of making it their currency.
buonty563

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

In Indonesia, the ban made by Bank Indonesia is a ban on the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment. Ownership of Bitcoin is basically a digital asset not as a means of payment. Continuous reviews are carried out by related parties to make the right rules for Bitcoin and all virtual currencies.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

This bitcoin global regulation seems for now to be said as the main condition for being able to use bitcoin for payments or transactions in several countries but actually it doesn't really matter because bitcoin has the purpose of creating a currency that cannot be controlled by anyone.
The general rule of Bitcoin worldwide is essentially unnecessary because it is contrary to the purpose of creating Bitcoin but I think that in order to be able to develop stably the general rules for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very necessary. The general rules will be the basis for dealing with fraud cases in this market.

Fideend

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

The general rule of Bitcoin worldwide is essentially unnecessary because it is contrary to the purpose of creating Bitcoin but I think that in order to be able to develop stably the general rules for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very necessary. The general rules will be the basis for dealing with fraud cases in this market.
Global regulation is connected with governments and we know that people are using their coins in different parts of the world. Many big companies are accepting bitcoin as their payments. They don’t need government regulations. Time is coming that all the governments will regularize bitcoin as their legal currency and will deal in it. we just need to wait for some time.
verguat33

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Wow, it seems like the whole world are watching cryptocurrency now. A lot of good and bad news, regulations everywhere but in the end cryptocurrency will win and go higher for good. This is the future that we need, and I know many more big people will adopt this system.

If this is the case, i think the cryptocurrency do not need such regulations. Or somewhat the bitcoin can move on its own, but the thing here is, the people consider much when they seen it legal, they are somewhat conscious to what is going on. Therefore we can say that having global regulation maybe good but somewhat bad.
Yeah it is right, with the passage of time more and more countries are accepting bitcoin. In recent past Germany regularize bitcoin. Countries with strong economies are regularizing bitcoin and rests are following them. It will take some time but finally bitcoin will take over the market and the entire world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency even in their local markets.
Tecmessa

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

Is there a general rule for Bitcoin for the US? I haven't seen the topic commenting on this issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: