Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44912 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

You mad because DDX is still doing better than wownero. It's not to late to change. Stop mining that and mine DDX it's public now if you were wondering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

All New comers ICO has ended for DietBitcoin and is now trading in Instantbitex and Classy Exchange with exrates coming mid October. Now is your chance to hope on the rocket to more before you miss a great opportunity. Just remember how you felt in December 2017 well here's your chance to get on something big before it's to late. Follow DietBitcoin on telegram to get all the most up-to-date news we are a community of just over 3900 people from all over the world.
pejman632000

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

I buy DDX
Where is the withdrawal ?

https://preview.ibb.co/nq3Nb9/2018_10_09_0_58_52.jpg
Savage95

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

I buy DDX

Go to https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/ and log in with you current username and password disregard the 2FA since you haven't set it up yet. If you changed your password use your old password.

If you have any further issues, Email DietBitcoin support team ICO has ended. Support@dietbitcoinico.com
pejman632000

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

I buy DDX

Go to https://www.dietbitcoincore.org/ and log in with you current username and password disregard the 2FA since you haven't set it up yet. If you changed your password use your old password.

If you have any further issues, Email DietBitcoin support team ICO has ended. Support@dietbitcoinico.com

Thanx 🌹🌹🌹🌹
Savage95

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

I buy DDX

Thanx 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Lol no problem
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Two really stupid people talking out there ass.

Come onto the telegram and tell the other 4000 members that there are only three people following lol.

A load of made up fake news from assflip and fakeiteasy

Why the hell you two keep going on even though it’s clear your wrong I don’t know.

Everything you’s have said from no explorer no wallet no exchange has now twisted round into some desperate attempt to redeem yourself .. I mean your not even communicating with people now your ego has taken such a hit you have crawled under a rock and just climb back out every know and then with the 1 month old copy and paste lol

I’m so glad that everything I said was true

Got wallet
Got exchange
Got mining
Got explorer

Got sales so go away and cry in some other thread
bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

Your loss bassie.

No i won, by almost buy, to not buy after some good investigation

- about who are the CEO's behind it, and the results everybody can find.   

Olof a CEO that start some strip company and leaf it behind with no more information, and have some comp on his name but what they do or some background info Nothing to be found.
           Then this other CEO, i think he is already not on the project anymore and second when look into his Link history results all the company's he put on has no past information from him so ?
           Then the Owner of so called Escobar Inc. that start this company and use the name Escobar. But its this guy Robberto that was tipped the Police about Pabo Hiding place, and he is the
           man that have big Huh marks above his had. When it is going about the Money Pablo left behind for his Fam. So will DDX a money laundry for that money yes or no. And will the Government
           of Colombia watching every step he his making, and not only the Government there are also kartels that still hunting on that money.

so if you like Gamble then DDX is your coin !!!!

One thing is clear, you will have ad least one friend Mr Savege95 the only day 1 supporter left.

And i respect that, if i had invest all my money in this scam i had denny also every real pure fact.

And already put your DDX on that big Exchanges, if the Escobar team not will steal your money then this low ranking exchanges will do 
Paulc2011

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

Your loss bassie.

Olof a CEO that start some strip company and leaf it behind with no more information, and have some comp on his name but what they do or some background info Nothing to be found.
           Then this other CEO, i think he is already not on the project anymore and second when look into his Link history results all the company's he put on has no past information from him so ?
           Then the Owner of so called Escobar Inc. that start this company and use the name Escobar. But its this guy Robberto that was tipped the Police about Pabo Hiding place, and he is the
           man that have big Huh marks above his had. When it is going about the Money Pablo left behind for his Fam. So will DDX a money laundry for that money yes or no. And will the Government
           of Colombia watching every step he his making, and not only the Government there are also kartels that still hunting on that money.

One thing is clear, you will have ad least one friend Mr Savege95 the only day 1 supporter left.

And i respect that, if i had invest all my money in this scam i had denny also every real pure fact.

And already put your DDX on that big Exchanges, if the Escobar team not will steal your money then this low ranking exchanges will do  

Cool
Story brah

You should write some science fiction
bassieflup

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:01:59 AM

Two really stupid people talking out there ass.

Come onto the telegram and tell the other 4000 members that there are only three people following lol.

A load of made up fake news from assflip and fakeiteasy

Why the hell you two keep going on even though it’s clear your wrong I don’t know.

Everything you’s have said from no explorer no wallet no exchange has now twisted round into some desperate attempt to redeem yourself .. I mean your not even communicating with people now your ego has taken such a hit you have crawled under a rock and just climb back out every know and then with the 1 month old copy and paste lol

I’m so glad that everything I said was true

Got wallet
Got exchange
Got mining
Got explorer

Got sales so go away and cry in some other thread

hehehehe thats my guy and beside that

HERE SOME FACTS AGAIN FROM THE MAN THAT ONLY INVEST AND SHARE THE TRUE REAL FACTS OF THE INFO OF INFO

INSTANT BITEX LIMITED, COMPANY NUMBER: 11353300
                                            Address: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX

A market volume less then the Trade amount i do in 24 hours.

And also no open information but a mail box service and google and the first page
                                 shows right a way illegal use of our mail box services, what more i have to say.

Illegal use of our mail box services
                                                    As one of the leading virtual office address providers in London, 
                           we are determined to prevent fraudsters and squatters who use our mailbox service for illegal purposes or
                          without our consent. Squatting is a term whereby people use display our address on their correspondence
                                              materials such as websites, business cards, letters heads and
                             have not been given any consent. In most circumstances they are using this for illegal activity.

Its not so difficult to filter the real guy's and the scammers,
                                it only take some hours to find out and then you have real pure facts not some bla bla                         

from SAVAGE95 
bassieflup

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:04:51 AM

Your loss bassie.

Cool
Story brah

You should write some science fiction

ITS NO STORY, READ THE BOOKS FROM THE SON OF PABLO AND BESIDE THAT I HAVE SPOOK WITH HIM 2 WEEKS AGO ABOUT THIS SCAM
Savage95

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:11:44 AM

Don't put my name in shit that I didn't say bassie you are done here you can't even stick to your guns leave and stop trying to get your five minutes of fame that ended in the 1940s for your old ass. Don't you need to go get a check up for that hurt heart of yours or something?
bitcoinscp

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

Can anyone tellme how can I start mining ddx ?
bassieflup

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

Can anyone tellme how can I start mining ddx ?
                   you can also send me your money then you know ad least where its go to.

AMD SOME MORE FACT AND TRUE REAL FACTS AND NOTHING MORE THEN THE TRUE FACTS

Pablo Escobar museum in Colombia closed down September 24, 2018

A museum dedicated to late and notorious Colombian drug baron Pablo Escobar has been shut down in Medellin,
                     according to local authorities. The museum, owned by Escobar’s brother Roberto,
                           was popular on the tourist trail and exposed the eccentric life of the “King of Cocaine.”
                 It was closed on Wednesday following a joint operation by the mayor’s office,
                                         vice-ministry of tourism and Colombian migration. 
                     Roberto Escobar said he will reopen the museum as soon as his papers are in order.

Paper work, yea right they are monitoring this guy 24 hours and
                      we can be sure this DDX project will be monitored to so good luck investors     
bassieflup

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

Don't put my name in shit that I didn't say bassie you are done here you can't even stick to your guns leave and stop trying to get your five minutes of fame that ended in the 1940s for your old ass. Don't you need to go get a check up for that hurt heart of yours or something?

Can somebody tell me where this guy is talking about because it's one big Huh for me

stick to my guns?  i hate guns i am a real man fight with my hands.

get my five minutes of fame?  this is a BLOG not t.v

ended up in 1940?  what did happens ad 1940 ?

My old ass ?  really strange mind he has SAVAGE95

A check up for my hurt heart of my or something?     

Sorry to say but if you try to say something maybe put the transcription inside the message then we all know what you meaning SAVAGE95

O NOW I GET IT , I POST FACTS AGAIN REAL TRUE FACTS AND THEN YOU START BLA BLA AGAIN

YEA SORRY ME NOT EVERY DAY HERE ANYMORE LIKE SAVAGE95 IS 24 HOURS SO I FORGET

YOU DOING THIS ALWAYS AFTER TRUE FACTS MESSAGE FROM ME OR OTHER PEOPLE.

BUT AS I HAVE TOLD YOU ALREADY I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU TO MAN MAYBE WHEN THIS IS

AL OVER WE WILL DOING SOME CROWDFUNDING PROJECT FOR YOU BYE BYE KISS KISS 
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

HERE SOME FACTS AGAIN FROM THE MAN THAT ONLY INVEST AND SHARE THE TRUE REAL FACTS OF THE INFO OF INFO

And also no open information but a mail box service and google and the first page
                                 shows right a way illegal use of our mail box services, what more i have to say.

we are determined to prevent fraudsters and squatters who use our mailbox service for illegal purposes or
                          without our consent. Squatting is a term whereby people use display our address on their correspondence
                             have not been given any consent. In most circumstances they are using this for illegal activity.

it only take some hours to find out and then you have real pure facts not some bla bla                         

from SCAMBOTSAVAGE95 

There is a high probability that both these Exchanges - classyexchange.io and instantbitex.com, are scam.
Domain Name  classyexchange.io
Registry Domain ID  D503300000077079391-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server  whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL  http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date  2018-03-12T08:26:00Z
Creation Date  2018-03-12T08:25:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date  2019-03-12T08:25:59Z
Registrar  GoDaddy.com, LLC
Hm, how interesting, Exchange was created 7 months ago, but nobody knew about it until that moment - scamddx trading.
And the day of creation - March 12. Very very closed to the day when scamddx was born and to the March 18, when this topic was started.
It becomes clear that this classyexchange.io has been created by the same scammers who created this ddxcoin.
This is done specifically by ddx team to buy this ddxscam at a lower price (lower than ICO).
After they buy enough of this ddxcrap, they will make some kind of fake news (like the did from the very beginning) and start artificially raising the price and selling it again.
Fees from the trading will also go into their pocket.

The same situation with instantbitex.com
Domain Name  instantbitex.com
Registry Domain ID  2253283819_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server  whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL  http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date  2018-04-17T02:31:42Z
Creation Date  2018-04-17T02:31:41Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date  2020-04-17T02:31:41Z
Registrar  GoDaddy.com, LLC

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Savage95

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Anyone with half of a brain can see how far you guys are reaching. I'm done going back and forth with you two I'll let you get back to embarrassing yourselves.
Paulc2011

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 03:50:37 PM by Paulc2011

from SCAMBOTSAVAGE95  

There is a high probability that both these Exchanges - classyexchange.io and instantbitex.com, are scam.
Domain Name  classyexchange.io
Registry Domain ID  D503300000077079391-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server  whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL  http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date  2018-03-12T08:26:00Z
Creation Date  2018-03-12T08:25:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date  2019-03-12T08:25:59Z
Registrar  GoDaddy.com, LLC
Hm, how interesting, Exchange was created 7 months ago, but nobody knew about it until that moment - scamddx trading.
And the day of creation - March 12. Very very closed to the day when scamddx was born and to the March 18, when this topic was started.
It becomes clear that this classyexchange.io has been created by the same scammers who created this ddxcoin.
This is done specifically by ddx team to buy this ddxscam at a lower price (lower than ICO).
After they buy enough of this ddxcrap, they will make some kind of fake news (like the did from the very beginning) and start artificially raising the price and selling it again.
Fees from the trading will also go into their pocket.

The same situation with instantbitex.com
Domain Name  instantbitex.com
Registry Domain ID  2253283819_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server  whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL  http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date  2018-04-17T02:31:42Z
Creation Date  2018-04-17T02:31:41Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date  2020-04-17T02:31:41Z
Registrar  GoDaddy.com, LLC

If you had an ounce of brains ... and done some research instead of making more stuff up you would see .... CLASSY exchange was created by Classy doin dum ass. so once again another lie from fakeiteasy

really dont know why you assflup and fakeiteasy are still here.

coins live listed trading and mining ..
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

Exrates is coming!!!

Paulc2011

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Exrates is coming!!!

good to hear .. DDX doing well

will be three exchnages with ddx on within next two weeks
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: