Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44923 times)
Josefonaut

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

For 50 pages I ignored you lot but some how managed to let myself stoop down to your petty level.. no more

I’m not communicating with you anymore it’s like talking to a brick wall.

I stand by what I say I know whats happening and am confident in this coin.

If they wanted everyone to know every little thing they would have posted it.

I’m just gonna sit and wait till they have. It’s a big one and it will silence all the trolls.

Take it easy has been blocked anyone else want to join the list ?
That's the way ban everyone who brings the up the complete lack of anything of substance in this coin beside a far fetched tale about Pablo Escobar's Brother and a never ending ICO.
Totally makes it seem like less of scamcoin

Let the Purges Begin  Wink
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:42 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 01:50:17 AM by Anonimasu13

It was imperative you got a ddx/btc trading pair up on AT LEAST ONE exchange before this pump, you guys failed HARD!!! Missed 2500usd of pump already.... this your gift to us?!?!!?? Locking up our "cia coin" in Your Own CIA coin account on an exchange and investing it..... if you didnt support BTC why was that your main form of payment??? Why haven't you changed the BTC to another form of fiat if you think it's going to die? You left millions in a coin you believe will die overnight???  Now you enjoy the pump with investors money crying for nearly thousands in the worst ico ever.....

IF YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THRU WITH YOUR WORD THIS TIME DDX WOULD BE WELLLL OVER 5$ FOLLOWING THIS CIA COIN PUMP

THANKS FOR YOUR GIFT TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!
I

dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 11:48:37 PM by TakeItEasy

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Get out of here, shitty scammer.

Everything you do is "next week"

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Anonimasu13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 11:34:20 PM by Anonimasu13

Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Thanks for the update. So many haters. Every ico is like this lol. World WiFi ico is worse (wt -wetoken) than Ddx. Finally went live on exchange 30x less than ico price.
Seems the old days of great icos is dead.
I'm still gonna support this project because it's been only a few months since it was even announced. Most icos announce themselves even many months before official ico starts let alone goes live. Ddx just jumped the gun on the time line and people freak out because they fell behind. Technically speaking they have couple more months before you can say they are a scam lol. At least Ddx is Still communicating. They could be silent. Not post. Not respond to emails. They could promise nothing. Instead you grill them for giving you the answers you don't want to hear. I don't wanna hear next week over and over, but I understand why. This shit takes time. Be patient.
If these so called web wallets and exchange news does come. Then what? Still gonna call them scammers? Or just secretly and silently buy more coins? Lol
You still have supporters dietbitcoins. It's basically a love hate relationship at this point. But please come thru with something soon. Thx
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

99.28% sold on round 2...only 2,154 coins left till final round 3.
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

Mentira vil en México Bitso y Volabit NO TIENEN NINGUNA NOTICIA DE INYERCAMBIO DE DDX..... DE ACUERDO CON TAKE IT EAASY..... Lo único que sabes decir es la próxima semana..... CHINGA TU MADRE PERRO ESTAFADOR DE MIERDA
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

99.28% sold on round 2...only 2,154 coins left till final round 3.

Tú también ve y chinga a tu madre BOT estúpido..... Ya nos estafaron.... Deja de estafar a más gente infeliz! Y lo mismo va para Paul2011
bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

It’s trading no we’re because they haven’t listed it yet it’s pre Ico lol.

Common sense people

I honestly don’t care how much rubbish and fake account take it easy continues to post.

I will patiently wait for this project to grow.

Anyone with half a brain will see that this launched in March you expect listings exchanged wallets and a miracle to happen in that time.

I’m happy to wait I’m in no rush.

Like I’ve said before and I’ll say it again have been speaking to the team and everything they said they are doing is slowly happening. There’s a reason the explorer was mining serious hash rates and it’s a good one.

OKE PEOPLE LETS SEE WHO IS TALKING BLA BLA OR TALK ABOUT FACTS, AND THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR

EVERYBODY TO FOLLOW UP BECAUSE PAULC2011 IS GOING TO GIVE US A HONEST REPLAY.

YOU SPEAK THE TEAM EVERY WEEK, THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY AM I RIGHT ?

THEN YOU ARE GOING TO ASK WHY THEY TELLING TO EVERYBODY THAT BIG NEWS IS COMING OUT

AND WHEN THIS NEWS IS MADE, THEY GIVE US FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT EXCHANGES THAT HAS TOTALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH DDX

BECAUSE LETS SAY THAT'S CLEAR OR NOT, AFTER MORE THEN JUST ONE PERSON CONTACT THIS WEBSITE'S

SO PEOPLE PAULC2011 IS GOING TO ASK THIS WEEK, WHY THEY POST FAKE INFORMATION?

LETS SEE IF PAULC2011 IS GOING TO TELL US THE TRUE OR REPLAY WITH BLA BLA BLA

YOU THE ONLY GUY WHO HAVE STILL CONTACT WITH THIS SCAMMERS SO SHOW ALL PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE THEN MAN

replay from loser

For 50 pages I ignored you lot but some how managed to let myself stoop down to your petty level.. no more

I’m just gonna sit and wait till they have. It’s a big one and it will silence all the trolls.

SEE THEY BLA BLA BUT WHEN IT GET TO FACS THEY TALK BULSHIT AND DONT HAVE FACTS YOU A LOSER PAUL

bassieflup

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

LAUNCHING WEB WALLET NOT TAKE'S 3 MONTHS, AD LEAST NOT FROM GUYS WITH THE BRAINS TO DO

AND LETS SEE IF THIS SCAMMER LIKE PAUL CAN REPLAY WITH TRUE FACTS ,

BUT AS WE KNOW ALREADY THEY NOT REPLAY E-MAILS WITH TRUE FACTS QUESTIONS         

SO A QUESTION TO YOU MR DDX GUY, WHY PUT FAKE EXCHANGES ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT NEVER HAD

ANY CONTACT WITH ONE OF YOU, BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY BULSHIT TO GRAP SOME EXCHANGES NAMES AND

AND PUT THEM ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE, ITS DISRESPECTFULLY AND DISGUSTING 

SO LETS SEE IF MR DDX HAVE A HONEST ANSWER WHY THEY USE NAMES WITHOUT ASK THEM?

Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Like I said got no more time for you trolls.

I’m happy i invested and confident things will go well that’s all that matters to me
bassieflup

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS TAKE IT EASY IS NOT BLOCKED SO AGAIN BULSHIT BLA BLA FROM PAUL

AND BESIDE THAT IS BETTER YOU DO YOUR OLD STYLE AGAIN STAY AWAY WITH YOUR FAKE NEWS
bassieflup

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Like I said got no more time for you trolls.

I’m happy i invested and confident things will go well that’s all that matters to me

AND EVERYBODY CAN SEE NOW WHEN YOU ASK THIS SCAMMERS A QUESTION ABOUT TRUE FACTS THEY HAVE NO ANSWER

AND START TALK BLA BLA AND FAKE BULSHIT, WHAT MORE WE HAVE TO SAY.
MOONRIVER1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:41:14 PM by MOONRIVER1

Roberto Escobar does not stop scam.
Roberto Escobar will never give up the scam.
Roberto Escobar has gone with the money already.
ICO timer is reversed^^

BUT Here are some wise persons.

TakeItEasy,bassieflup,Zeno_dietbitcoin,Avinoam-Bit2c,Jose fonaut,NonStop,
tony.sl,tidtpro333,Satosho kakamolto,ayiphelmy,cryptOjOe,Hairynipples,
Dietjustice,sacskate

Let's stop Roberto Escobar's fraud and avoid victims.[/size]
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Anyone who read this and sides with those individuals who feel as though this is a scam because they lack patience, hope it destroys you inside for not willing to spend a simple $5 that could possibly turn out to be the next big thing. At the end of the day it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it but don't let the opinions of others make you decide
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

What is happening here to the account of whether this project is a scam or not? I can not understand, because people alone praise it, while others say that this project is unfair. how to understand this?

Anonimasu13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

. LOLLĹLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.
Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

I already posted how I feel about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: