Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44892 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

It is next week... where is this MAJOR news???
Just incase you guys dont realize I feel I should mention again just HOW IMPORTANT it is to have DDX on an exchange or anywhere with a btc trading pair while Bitcoin jumps in to FOMO mode again right now. This will arbitrarily RAISE the price of DDX as BTC rises 10 000+ possibly this year.... HURRRY UP DDX TEAM!
I'm pretty sure it's impossible for them to launch in "ico" mode because of exchange and coinmarket rules... but its SO fucking important you get a trading pair out somewhere.... Trust me on this.
Preach!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fr3ck

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

OMG Cheesy
What a bullshit ?
Scam team just create a web page with list of Exchanges sorted by country - https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
So what ?
This shitdietbitcoin is not represented on any of them.
https://i.imgur.com/JxLob6l.jpg
"Exchanges where you can by dietbitcoin" - web page told us 4 times Cheesy But there is no "dietbitcoin" on those Exchanges.
It's just a lie. 
Another trap from scam team to deceive people in order to sell this shit faster because Pre-ICO R2 was supposed to end 32 days ago!
But nobody buys this scam shit.
Also I want to say that this link could have existed a long time ago, but scam team just not published it.
Where the real deeds and not words ?
What progress has been made?

And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
Bitcoin Indonesia not have news about adding dietbitcoin
You can check all other Exchanges, it's not necessary to signup to check trade markets and News/blogs/twitters.
And you will see the same - none of them are trading "dietbitcoin".

98.92% sold on round two, with only 3,240 coins left and BIG NEWS coming this week to spur final sales!
98.93% Sold on round two...only 3,224 coins left.

Scammers in panic. They don't know what else to come up with. Only 16 scamdietbitcoin were sold per week = 80 investment dollars Cheesy
And they need to sell another 403224 scamcoins...
16 shitcoins = 1 week
403224/16 = 25201 weeks.
Hm... 4 weeks in 1 month...
25201/4 = 6300 months.
Hm hm hm...
12 months in 1 year.
6300/12 = 525 years.
Wink

Far out your life must be so damn miserable if calling someone a scam everyday is what you look forward to hahahaha. Dead set must be the life of every party matey what a miserable existence you must live wow
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

Has anyone else noticed that their Pre-ICO countdown timer is actually going up instead of down? Has it been like that from the beginning or is it just an artifact of poor coding?

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
Fr3ck

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

Has anyone else noticed that their Pre-ICO countdown timer is actually going up instead of down? Has it been like that from the beginning or is it just an artifact of poor coding?
It was counting down until zero amd then started counting upwards since round 2 hasnt finished
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
Fr3ck

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Yeeeeeeeeeew getting pumped legends
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

Looking forward to hearing the news and getting the wallets shut the sad trolls up once and for all
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing.
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing.

I have to admit I'm becoming a little concerned with the lack of any news or prospective roadmap regarding DDX,it would definitely help if the DEV team were a lot more active in posting in the thread what their plans were moving forward.
Paulc2011

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

I have to admit I'm becoming a little concerned with the lack of any news or prospective roadmap regarding DDX,it would definitely help if the DEV team were a lot more active in posting in the thread what their plans were moving forward.

They are moving at the pace they want to. At least they are not just throwing out a load of useless information just to keep everyone happy.

Have been speaking to the team through emails over past 6 weeks and everything they said they are doing has been done. If you look at the explorer the hash rate has gone right up there’s a reason for that and it’s a good one just be a little bit more patient as I said before this thread was only created in March it’s not been long at all
Savage95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

Good on you for whoever just bought some DDX! Patiently waiting for Wordz status update!
grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

guys, the counter is at the level of 99.13! What will be next!!!
Savage95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Good on you for whoever just bought some DDX! Patiently waiting for Wordz status update!

That was me that just bought some more DDX!  Grin Grin 

With the Exchange news ready to be revealed, this feels like best time and last chance to get DDX at $5   

Cant wait to see the next level.

Aljdrx hahaha shootttt if they don't want it mine as well take it right.
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

It was counting down until zero amd then started counting upwards since round 2 hasnt finished

That's ridiculous since they could easily take the countdown down. This way it looks like they are real newbies. Oh and by the way: they probably are.

bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

Savage95  to keep it to the facts and bla bla what you want now, as every normal thinking person will see in a little 20 min investigation that not one of them has DDX on there Exchange.

I can tell you this 2 exchanges down here from Dutch company's not only haven't  DDX on there website, but i can tell you 100% true , they never had any contact with anybody from the Escobar team

And beside that they will never get involved with anything like the DDX that has totally no transparency ad all.

From anycoindirect i can tell you they are not happy the Escobar company have put the link from them on the DDX website without any notice.
And will take action against it.

From the bl3p.eu team i can tell you i speak with the dev team in person, and there was no contact from any member from the DDX escobar inc team.
Or somebody related by DDX team. Also they will take actions, and will contact the DDx team to remove there link to there exchange.
Also they say, let say if we wanted to ad this coin, they had never past there secure rules of transparency about the all project.
It's there own level of rules to keep it high, to not get involved with any scam or issue in the future.

So Savage95  lets not bla bla this time, its totally bulshit to put information on there website that is for ad least 2 exchange as fake as what

And the info i did get here is on personal level, i know the guy's from bl3p.eu they running already for a long time Bitonic with a transparent company with a daley direct contact chat level.
So if you want to verify my information https://telegram.me/BitonicNL  and ask for yourself.

So you guys need to start understanding that i delete my message from before because all that bulshit replay

WITH NO FACTS FROM SPECIEALY MR SAVAGE95 IS ONLY BLA BLA BLA AND NO FACTS

THIS IS CLEAR        THEY PUT FAKE NEWS ABOUT EXCHANGES AND NOT 1 HAS DDX ON IT AND 1 I CONTACT ON MESSENGER AND 1 IN PERSON AND THEY SAY THEY NOT EVEN KNOW DDX
                                 AND AFTER LOOKING INTO THIS SCAM, THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL ALSO NEVER GOING TO .

LIKE SOME SAY ALREADY THEY OR MAYBE 1 LEFTY IS SPAM BULSHIT HERE ABOUT NEWS AND NEWS AND NO NEWS IS COMMING ONLY FAKE BULSHIT NEWS

I CONTACT ROBERT ESCOBAR IN PRIVATE ,        NO RESPONSE ON MY QUESTIONS AD ALL BEFORE THEY REPLAY NOW THEY IGNORE

IN THE COMING WEEKS SOME FRIEND HAD ALREADY PLANNING TO VISIT THE ESCOBAR COMPOUND, AND IF ROBERT WILL BE THERE SHE WILL ASK MANO TO MANO ABOUT DDX

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS REPLAY. SHE SPEAKS SPANISH AS WELL SO IT WILL BE EXCITING TO HEAR HIS SIDE OF THE STORY.

BUT AS I TOLD MANY TIME BEFORE, I SEE THIS ALL SCAM THAT ROBERT IS USED BY OLOF AND THE INVESTED COINS ARE STUCK ON THE EXCHANGE SO OLOG CAN'T MAKE HIS PROMISE NOW TO ROBERT.

AND THE SCAM HAS FAILED, AND SOME LEFTY IS TRY TO SELL SOME COINS STILL, AFTER PUT ON SOME BULSHIT ABOUT A EXCHANGE WITH FAKE NOT VERRIFITE LINKS.

SO STOP BULSHIT AROUND SAVAGE95 WITH YOUR BULSHIT ABOUT TROLS AND BLA BLA YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DENY EVERY FACTS PROVE THAT THIS IS A TOTALLY BULSHIT SCAM

ONLY YOU AND SOME ARE STILL IN DENY. IT DOESN'T MATHER FOR YOU IF IT STILL IS PROVED THEN YOU STILL SAY ITS FAKE.

YOU STILL LOOK AD A BANANA AND SAY ITS A APPLE

AND FOR ALL THAT BLA BLA WHAT IS COMING AFTER MY MESSAGE , SHUT THE   UP COME WITH FACTS OR OTHER SIT IN A CORNER AND START CRYING.

ME WILL NOT REPLAY ON YOUR BULSHIT ANYWAY,  NOT NEED TO DEFENCE MY TRUE FACTS  SO SEE YOU NEXT TIME WITH MORE TRUE FACTS

Dietbitcoin Exchanges
Places to buy dietbitcoin in exchange for other currencies.

https://bl3p.eu/              <-

https://anycoindirect.eu/        <-

Savage95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Savage95  to keep it to the facts and bla bla what you want now, as every normal thinking person will see in a little 20 min investigation that not one of them has DDX on there Exchange.

I can tell you this 2 exchanges down here from Dutch company's not only haven't  DDX on there website, but i can tell you 100% true , they never had any contact with anybody from the Escobar team

And beside that they will never get involved with anything like the DDX that has totally no transparency ad all.

From anycoindirect i can tell you they are not happy the Escobar company have put the link from them on the DDX website without any notice.
And will take action against it.

From the bl3p.eu team i can tell you i speak with the dev team in person, and there was no contact from any member from the DDX escobar inc team.
Or somebody related by DDX team. Also they will take actions, and will contact the DDx team to remove there link to there exchange.
Also they say, let say if we wanted to ad this coin, they had never past there secure rules of transparency about the all project.
It's there own level of rules to keep it high, to not get involved with any scam or issue in the future.

So Savage95  lets not bla bla this time, its totally bulshit to put information on there website that is for ad least 2 exchange as fake as what

And the info i did get here is on personal level, i know the guy's from bl3p.eu they running already for a long time Bitonic with a transparent company with a daley direct contact chat level.
So if you want to verify my information https://telegram.me/BitonicNL  and ask for yourself.

So you guys need to start understanding that i delete my message from before because all that bulshit replay

WITH NO FACTS FROM SPECIEALY MR SAVAGE95 IS ONLY BLA BLA BLA AND NO FACTS

THIS IS CLEAR        THEY PUT FAKE NEWS ABOUT EXCHANGES AND NOT 1 HAS DDX ON IT AND 1 I CONTACT ON MESSENGER AND 1 IN PERSON AND THEY SAY THEY NOT EVEN KNOW DDX
                                 AND AFTER LOOKING INTO THIS SCAM, THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL ALSO NEVER GOING TO .

LIKE SOME SAY ALREADY THEY OR MAYBE 1 LEFTY IS SPAM BULSHIT HERE ABOUT NEWS AND NEWS AND NO NEWS IS COMMING ONLY FAKE BULSHIT NEWS

I CONTACT ROBERT ESCOBAR IN PRIVATE ,        NO RESPONSE ON MY QUESTIONS AD ALL BEFORE THEY REPLAY NOW THEY IGNORE

IN THE COMING WEEKS SOME FRIEND HAD ALREADY PLANNING TO VISIT THE ESCOBAR COMPOUND, AND IF ROBERT WILL BE THERE SHE WILL ASK MANO TO MANO ABOUT DDX

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS REPLAY. SHE SPEAKS SPANISH AS WELL SO IT WILL BE EXCITING TO HEAR HIS SIDE OF THE STORY.

BUT AS I TOLD MANY TIME BEFORE, I SEE THIS ALL SCAM THAT ROBERT IS USED BY OLOF AND THE INVESTED COINS ARE STUCK ON THE EXCHANGE SO OLOG CAN'T MAKE HIS PROMISE NOW TO ROBERT.

AND THE SCAM HAS FAILED, AND SOME LEFTY IS TRY TO SELL SOME COINS STILL, AFTER PUT ON SOME BULSHIT ABOUT A EXCHANGE WITH FAKE NOT VERRIFITE LINKS.

SO STOP BULSHIT AROUND SAVAGE95 WITH YOUR BULSHIT ABOUT TROLS AND BLA BLA YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DENY EVERY FACTS PROVE THAT THIS IS A TOTALLY BULSHIT SCAM

ONLY YOU AND SOME ARE STILL IN DENY. IT DOESN'T MATHER FOR YOU IF IT STILL IS PROVED THEN YOU STILL SAY ITS FAKE.

YOU STILL LOOK AD A BANANA AND SAY ITS A APPLE

AND FOR ALL THAT BLA BLA WHAT IS COMING AFTER MY MESSAGE , SHUT THE   UP COME WITH FACTS OR OTHER SIT IN A CORNER AND START CRYING.

ME WILL NOT REPLAY ON YOUR BULSHIT ANYWAY,  NOT NEED TO DEFENCE MY TRUE FACTS  SO SEE YOU NEXT TIME WITH MORE TRUE FACTS

Dietbitcoin Exchanges
Places to buy dietbitcoin in exchange for other currencies.

https://bl3p.eu/              <-

https://anycoindirect.eu/        <-

Heyyyy bassieflup you're back and angrier than ever hahaha! Who did you talk to I want to talk to them myself do they have people who speak English like I want the real number not your neighbors.
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

It looks like the discussion here in the DietBitcoin is quite animated. But confused. I'm still not understanding the deep reason to be of this coin.
Fr3ck

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/
Josefonaut

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

An "interview" article on a cryptocurrency site that has been around roughly the same period this coin has .  Huh
Paulc2011

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

http://i68.tinypic.com/n2bamh.png

Someone get the Drum Roll going...  Someone else lay out the Red Carpet...
LETS GO DDX, LETS GO DDX... I can feel the ground rumbling...... THIS IS SO INTENSE!....  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: