Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44909 times)
bassieflup

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

This guy clearly doesn’t read. I clearly stated I bought enough where if it happens to turn out big I’ll be happy and if not then I lose a few hundred dollars and life goes on. Why don’t you buy more?

Me preguntas porque no compró más? Creo que es muy obvio no? Porque no soy imbécil que lo van a estafar 2 veces.... Perdió toda mi confianza DDX... Es una gran mentira que Bitso en México sea una empresa que vende DDX, de echo en ningún lado, la pregunta fue para TI. Callame el hocico y compra 241usd... Si lo haces Te juro que te ganarás mi respeto y nunca más te vuelvo a mencionar como Un BOT contratado..... La realidad es que no lo vas hacer.... Pondrás de excusa que ya invertirse lo suficiente, que grandes noticias vendrán la próxima semana, que esto es tan intenso, que estás orgulloso de haber invertido, que esto es muy emocionante.... Bah palabras vacías! Te reto a que me calles la boca.....

They never once announced or advertised anywhere (that I saw) that DDX is sold at Bitso in Mexico, or any other “specific” exchange.

Quite the opposite, they announced they are waiting for the green light from an exchange to be able to announce their approval.

You and take it easy just see and make up what you want to see and believe.

Shitty liar.
https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
https://i.imgur.com/4EfSrKk.jpg

Lied 4 times on one page - "Exchanges where you can buy Dietbitcoin"
After that, a representative of one of the exchanges confirmed that this is false information.
Hello all,

I'm commenting on behalf of Bit2C.co.il - we are the sole Bitcoin exchange platform in Israel, active since 2013.

Diet-bitcoin has registered us as an exchange that enables trade with the so-called "diet-bitcoin".

We have never heard of such coin and are not supporting this trade and have no plans to do so, nor did we ever have contact with the team of the aforementioned project.

I'm sending them an email right now to remove us immediately from their list of exchanges.

I want to take the opportunity to thank an anonymous member of this forum that has sent us an incognito email informing of this problem, along with a link to this discussion. I would personally like to encourage this sort of behavior in the Bitcoin community.

Best regards,

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Partnerships and Community Manager
Bit2C.co.il
Scammers and liars who spread false information to deceive people.

Your not reading the page properly. So you just leave off the first part of the title for your own convenience? - "Bitcoin AND"?  

Nothing says DDX is specifically listed on bit2c or Bitso.  

At least  Zeno-Dietbitcoin can try to blame language barrier, so he/she doesnt look  malicious.

You obviosly know exactly what it says in the  title, A list of Bitcoin AND Dietbitcoin exchanges. And thats Exactly what it is!

It DOES NOT say every exchange listed below that heading is an exchange for Dietbitcoin.

Plus The first heading above labeled "Dietbitcoin Exchanges" clearly shows nothing listed under that solo title.

The exchange that DDX recently said we got approved for is likely on that combined list, or perhaps another exchange that has been approved DDX.  

All the other exchanges are exchanges for Bitcoin.   Which in exchange, Bitcoin can than be used to buy Dietbitcoin.  You know that too.  

FREE advertisement for those BTC exchanges! NOT false advertising.

http://i65.tinypic.com/10wn0bp.png

Also, here what was said and they did for past couple weeks that you say is a lie...

1) They first said "To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see."

2) And as they previously stated the next week came and they told us the Major News about the new approval of the exchange listing (not the name yet, but the "APPROVAL") An approval is big news in my opinion. And just as they stated we still "will" see the haters turn around and invest. "Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..)."

3) They did not state when the name would be released but followed up the following week with an update explaining how they have to wait for the green light to say the  name because of strict protocols of the exchange releasing news.   "We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news."  

IMO it must be a big exchange for those strict rules... YES!  

http://i65.tinypic.com/2rm36eq.png

hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA AU AU AU HELP ME AU AU THATS HURTING MAN,         AU AU I BE BACK BECAUSE IT HURT THAT MANY AAU AU HAHAHAHA AU

PFFFFFFFFFF MAN WHAT A ................... NO PEOPLE IT'S NOT A BANANA THAT GREEN THING IS A BANANA AND THE YELLOW ONE IS A APPLE OK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bassieflup

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:33 PM

600,015 coins Sold!

THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEF LOOK THE DDX EXPLORER COUNT THE COINS IN THE BIG ADDRESSES AND YOU WILL SEE ITS FAKE

FACTS FACTS FACTS 
bassieflup

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

As i told before, i am here not for nothing, i was looking into it to and wanted to buy coins also.

And your points about the time line, they are behind and that it happens with more coins i fully understand man.

And there are coins that did make the time line, and did have full support and did not make any mistake. "and on the end be a scam coin"  i fully understand man

But everybody that is a little smart do some background check where i invest my money in.

And when i get e-mails like a ordinary Nigerian scamming group , like 10 time a day to buy DDX i started to feel some resisting against it.

When i saw that e-mails "spam" and saw this news logo's i went to find out if they where related to DDX because i want to know how they talk about DDX

But not 1 had any info or artikel about DDX, and then the red flag is falling for me and do more research.

The video in which Olaf shows his gold chain, tells me that these people are not at all serious when it comes to blockchain or crypto and running a responsible company  

And when i saw this page with Exchange's on it , and saw the company of my friend on it.

It really make me pist off, they copy past logo and some bulshit information under it and pud it on there page. " not one had any contact with people from DDX ad all.

so i get your point about wait and all that stuff, but come on WHY USE FAKE INFORMATION ON YOUR E-MAILS AND NEWS REPORT or are you have some explanation for that  

BECAUSE I STAY WITH MY POINT , I ONLY POST FACTS AND NO LIE OR FAKE STUFF AND WHEN COMPANY'S USING

FAKE LOGO'S AND FAKE INFO THEN YOU ARE NAIF TO SAY GIVE THEM TIME.

Well someone bought over $10000 of DietBitcoin and if you search “DietBitcoin” on google you can find many listed websites did do an article on DietBitcoin so that wasn’t a lie. They did an article because it is mind blowing that Roberto Escobar would get into cryptocurrency making the statement of which websites they were listed on true. Do you honestly think someone would go through all the trouble to make many email accounts just to make it look real? With transfer of all DietBitcoin that was bought being sent to their respective wallets, mining being done, and the possibility of this being listed on an exchange, it goes to show a lot of money was pour into this project. The fact that yaw still consider this a scam is mind blowing. Like are yaw stuck in your ways that much? At what point will this not be a scam. You are asking for an exchange to list an ICO for it to be real knowing damn well exchanges don’t list ICOs. You all know how ICOs work yet you ask questions like it’s an established coin. Sit and actually think a little bit.

SEE YOU NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION WHY PUT FAKE INFORMATION INTO YOUR E-MAILS

BECAUSE THE NAMES THAT WHERE ON THE LOGO HAD WRITE NOTHING ABOUT DDX

AGAIN THE POSTED LOGO'S HAD POST NOTHING ABOUT DDX, THEN WHY USE THERE LOGO

AND WHY PUT INFO ABOUT EXCHANGES THAT NEVER HAD ANY CONTACT WITH DDX OR SOME BODY RELATED TO THEM

WHY THEY DO?     TELL ME TELL EVERYBODY HERE ITS TOTALLY BULSHIT THEY USED LOGO FROM COMPANY'S

THAT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO ESCOBAR inc ITS DISRESPECTFULLY

AND ITS USING ONLY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE, BUT I WILL TELL YOU BIG NEWS IS COMING

BECAUSE WHERE YOU ALL BLA BLA AND HOPE THIS SCAM IS NO SCAM I WILL GETTING TO FULL TRUE STORY SOON, INC EVERY DETAIL

AND WHERE YOUR INVESTED MONEY WENT TO, AND IS RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK

BECAUSE A APPLE IS GREEN AND A BANANA IS YELLOW

SCAMMERS WILL NOT SURVIVE, AND ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN THE  COLOMBIA MEDIA WILL STEP IN  Grin   

Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Read the articles again DietBitcoin was mentioned hence why those articles pop up when you search DietBitcoin you fucking retard
bassieflup

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Read the articles again DietBitcoin was mentioned hence why those articles pop up when you search DietBitcoin you fucking retard

1 . WHY USE FAKE INFO IN THERE SPAM E-MAILS ?

2.  AND WHY POST EXCHANGES ON THERE WEBSITES THAT NOT WANT TO BE RELATED WITH DDX OR ESCOBAR INC ?

AND BESIDE THAT YES THERE ARE SOME ARTICLES WHEN YOU SEARCH GOOGLE , AND WHAT IS STANDING INSIDE THAT ARTICLES

" THAT THEY PAID FOR POST THIS ARTICLE ON THE RESPECTED BITCOIN PLATFORMS ,           O YEA BTC PLATFORM PAGES FROM THE CIA  Grin

SO AGAIN BUT AS EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR SCAMMERS HAS NO ANSWER ON WHY THEY USE FAKE INFO

THERE IS NO EXCHANGE NOW , THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGE IN THE FUTURE , AND IF THERE IS ONE EVER IT WILL BE SOME DARK SCAM EXCHANGE

BECAUSE ASK AROUND TO ALL EXCHANGES THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ESCOBAR INC OR DDX THEY NOT EVEN PAST THE REGULATION TEST

EVERY EXCHANGE NEED TO FOLLOW MANY MANY RULES THE LAST YEARS, THEY NEED TO SHARE INFO ABOUT THERE TOTALLY MONEY TRANSACTIONS

YOU REALLY THINK ANY EXCHANGE IS GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH DDX THEN , OF COURSE NOT MAN WAKE UP

O YEA FOR YOUR NEGATIVE WORDS ON THE END , YOU HAVE BIN REPORT !!!!!
Savage95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

1 . WHY USE FAKE INFO IN THERE SPAM E-MAILS ?

2.  AND WHY POST EXCHANGES ON THERE WEBSITES THAT NOT WANT TO BE RELATED WITH DDX OR ESCOBAR INC ?

AND BESIDE THAT YES THERE ARE SOME ARTICLES WHEN YOU SEARCH GOOGLE , AND WHAT IS STANDING INSIDE THAT ARTICLES

" THAT THEY PAID FOR POST THIS ARTICLE ON THE RESPECTED BITCOIN PLATFORMS ,           O YEA BTC PLATFORM PAGES FROM THE CIA  Grin

SO AGAIN BUT AS EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR SCAMMERS HAS NO ANSWER ON WHY THEY USE FAKE INFO

THERE IS NO EXCHANGE NOW , THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGE IN THE FUTURE , AND IF THERE IS ONE EVER IT WILL BE SOME DARK SCAM EXCHANGE

BECAUSE ASK AROUND TO ALL EXCHANGES THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ESCOBAR INC OR DDX THEY NOT EVEN PAST THE REGULATION TEST

EVERY EXCHANGE NEED TO FOLLOW MANY MANY RULES THE LAST YEARS, THEY NEED TO SHARE INFO ABOUT THERE TOTALLY MONEY TRANSACTIONS

YOU REALLY THINK ANY EXCHANGE IS GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH DDX THEN , OF COURSE NOT MAN WAKE UP

O YEA FOR YOUR NEGATIVE WORDS ON THE END , YOU HAVE BIN REPORT !!!!!
What fake info was used?

Some exchanges on there actually do plan on working with DietBitcoin (not posting because it’s against the rules)

You are assuming they paid to be posted so that’s neither true nor false unless you can prove they paid.

All you have posted were assumptions based on what a few of the exchanges you contacted because I contacted a few too and they said they can’t release that info because exchanges can’t tell you where to put your money especially with ICOs since ICOs do have a chance to turn out as a bust, but hinted towards a yes.
Savage95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

What is happening here to the account of whether this project is a scam or not? I can not understand, because people alone praise it, while others say that this project is unfair. how to understand this?
Just read this thread from the beginning and you will see it by yourself.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in pre-ico R1 were sold out at 2 $. The announcement about 2 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins in pre-ico R2 were sold out at 5$. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended pre-ico round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ico R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

4.Shitcoin was not sold out even in the extended 30 days. And what they did ? Scam team extend it again. Not officially. Didn't send email about second extend. Did it in silence.

5.They didn't fulfill any item of the Roadmap.

July 30, 2018.
No clients for windows/linux/OSX.
No listing on Coinmarketcap.
No listing on exchanges.
No web wallet.
No mining. (but they sold the private mining, incredible scam)
Absolutely nothing.

But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have in the end of July?
Lie and empty promises. Always "soon"..."soon"..."soon"

They are so lazy scammers that they haven't even updated the Roadmap and haven't turned off the counter showing the incorrect countdown of pre-ico r2.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, billalf,are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check their profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

And the main scam account always post recurring calls to buy this scamshit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.

You already said that  April 23, 2018
Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

They always promise "BIG" or "MAJOR" news next week and it's always a lie.
https://i.imgur.com/f1oBmeN.jpg
Lie and empty promises.
Always "soon"..."soon"..."soon"

https://i.imgur.com/5EBSzVV.jpg
June 11 + 4 days left = June 15 = BIG NEWS
Hm...
Cheesy
Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed...in process
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.
https://i.imgur.com/xRORZK2.jpg
HERE COMES DDX!  Just saw this posted on TELEGRAM.  http://t.me/dietbitcoin

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zgewpu.png

Here comes the Troll Destroying End Game!!! Yay!!!

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

https://i.imgur.com/QzMqFHP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/f1oBmeN.jpg

They deceived people with fake news about Exchanges.

Scam team just create a web page with list of Exchanges sorted by country - https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
So what ?
This shitdietbitcoin is not represented on any of them.
https://i.imgur.com/JxLob6l.jpg
"Exchanges where you can by dietbitcoin" - web page told us 4 times Cheesy But there is no "dietbitcoin" on those Exchanges.
It's just a lie. 
Another trap from scam team to deceive people in order to sell this shit faster because Pre-ICO R2 was supposed to end 38 days ago!
But nobody buys this scam shit.
Also I want to say that this link could have existed a long time ago, but scam team just not published it.
Where the real deeds and not words ?
What progress has been made?

And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
Bitcoin Indonesia not have news about adding dietbitcoin
You can check all other Exchanges, it's not necessary to signup to check trade markets and News/blogs/twitters.
And you will see the same - none of them are trading "dietbitcoin".

Are you mad because you can’t stop it?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

I have to say I really love this being spelled out so nicely in the whitepaper. Cheesy

No  regulatory authority  has  examined  or  approved
of any of the information set out in this White Paper.
No  such  action  has  been  or  will  be  taken  under  the
laws,   regulatory   requirements   or   rules   of   any
jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination  of  this
White  Paper  does  not  imply www.dietbitcoinICO.org
that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or
rules have been complied with.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Round 2 is sold out!! Hang tight and soon ICO round will begin and also the news announcements.

And of course, we are not listed on exchanges as we are still in the ICO period / process, but we have a listing agreement with a serious player that we are just waiting for the final OK (still..) to announce.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
July 12.
Next week is July 15-21.
Of course, there were no news. It was another lie and empty promise to deceive people and sell this shitcoin.
But pay attention to what he says.

And what he saying today, July 31.
Round 2 is sold out!! Hang tight and soon ICO round will begin and also the news announcements.

And of course, we are not listed on exchanges as we are still in the ICO period / process, but we have a listing agreement with a serious player that we are just waiting for the final OK (still..) to announce.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
Incredible stupid scammer.
19 days ago he didn't know that he was at the ICO stage, PRE-ICO. Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
July 12.
Next week is July 15-21.
Of course, there were no news. It was another lie and empty promise to deceive people and sell this shitcoin.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

Do something useful with your time. Pre-ICO is not part of the ICO stage. That is the Pre-Sale before the Initial Coin Offering.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
July 12.
Next week is July 15-21.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

Do something useful with your time. Pre-ICO is not part of the ICO stage. That is the Pre-Sale before the Initial Coin Offering.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
You're so dumb that you do not even understand what you're saying Smiley
ico, pre-pre ico, pre-ico...it doesn't matter.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Savage95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

DietBitcoin it’s pointless going back and forward with her for she knows not what she’s missing out on.
Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

I knew they were waiting for the pre ico round to finish. It's like this with every ico. Thanks for the update.
Josefonaut

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:03:36 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:29:05 PM by Josefonaut

Thats weird your front page say ICO ENDS MAY 16, 2018  Huh
not enough people falling for your scam you need to keep extending it
"for the community of cause"
mikael1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Roberto de Jesus Escobar Gaviria  what is meaning of that sentence is there translation for that?
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Lolllllll
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

I have to say I really love this being spelled out so nicely in the whitepaper. Cheesy

No  regulatory authority  has  examined  or  approved
No  such  action  has  been  or  will  be  taken  under  the
laws,   regulatory   requirements   or   rules   of   any
jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination  of  this
White  Paper  does  not  imply www.dietbitcoinICO.org

Whats so fascinating about boilerplate language?  I am sure you've seen thousands of these, if not more with your status..

It's the standard boilerplate language in almost every ICO White paper.  

Just google that phrase (You'll see all the other coins come up in the search), all the white papers put that in.

BTW, are you an early investor in the project, or just getting on board now?

I don't do shitcions so I havn't seen it before. Smiley

I only read it because i wanted to see what Pablos brother has to say. But apparently he is not saying anything besides what was in that video.

I have a buddy that just bought 2 condo's in medellin so was curious as he's going to be in his sphere.

SO what is your reasoning for the BOLD and FONT increase for your Question Huh

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 10:53:08 PM by wordz

No  regulatory authority  has  examined  or  approved
No  such  action  has  been  or  will  be  taken  under  the
laws,   regulatory   requirements   or   rules   of   any
jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination  of  this
White  Paper  does  not  imply www.dietbitcoinICO.org

Whats so fascinating about boilerplate language?  I am sure you've seen thousands of these, if not more with your status..

It's the standard boilerplate language in almost every ICO White paper.  

Just google that phrase (You'll see all the other coins come up in the search), all the white papers put that in.

BTW, are you an early investor in the project, or just getting on board now?

I don't do shitcions so I havn't seen it before. Smiley

I only read it because i wanted to see what Pablos brother has to say. But apparently he is not saying anything besides what was in that video.

I have a buddy that just bought 2 condo's in medellin so was curious as he's going to be in his sphere.

SO what is your reasoning for the BOLD and FONT increase for your Question Huh

I use bold and increase font on all my posts.  Nothing directed specifically at your post. (check all my previous posts)  

I believe alot of people are misjudging The Dietbitcoin project - it is just taking longer than originally expected to get off the ground running.  However, it seems almost ready to break loose with all the big announcements.  Exchanges , wallet etc...

To gain some more insight and a better understanding of the project and vision (unlike any other project-making money for themselves does not appear to be the goal - its the vision), take a look at the free PDF book by Roberto Escobar online.  https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/book.pdf  Its 281 pages but from 249-281 is about Crypto and Dietbitcoin.  Heres one quote from the book,  “Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin.”

This looks like this is unfolding in front of our very eyes at the moment.  If you ask me, thats a pretty bold statement to make too.

Either way you want to look at it, most any other coin out there, if you invested in March - has completely tanked...  So if you didn't invest in Dietbitcoin back then and chose another coin - you investment has potentially decreases by 70-90%.  I SURE loser.  Dietbitcoin may be moving slow, but atleast its going in the forward direction.

From your ranking you must have seen alot of shitcoins unfold - those projects were houses of cards saying when and what, the investors wanted to hear.  Spending 100's of thousand if not millions on advertising/marketing.  

This is not the case here - quite the opposite,  they appear to have spent very little, if none, of investors money on marketing/advertising.  They could have easily spent some money on marketing to increases sales for a short term money grab (if this was a scam and not a genuine coin) - this never happened.

They cannot put a roof on without the all the walls and foundation in place - if you expect something to hold up long term.  

I believe the team is busy making a solid foundation for the long term success of this project. There may have been foreseen issues or issues that came up unexpectantly.  Either way, they need to be resolved and understandably would take time.  Would I personally like to hear every play by play unfold in a project i'm invested in? Sure I would, but realistically that is not what would likely to be benifical for the projects success.  

The Dietbitcoin team has done a great job keeping us on our toes and interested in the project under the extended time circumstances.  

They may decide to do some marketing later on but from the way things are going, I feel they are so confident with project that none will even be needed.

So lets just watch how this all plays out.. If you have your reservations or doubts and dont feel comfortable with the project, thats fine (no need to join the hater trolls club) - just be sure to stay tuned and watch the project unfold then - If your right (shitcoin), then you can say - I TOLD YOU SO

But, for me, everything points to and feels like this is the diamond in the rough.

So stay tuned, hang tight, grab a seat, some DDX (if you havent already), and get ready for a Crypto revolution.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2j2x403.png

Well said Aljdrx. I think it is impressive that the first two rounds sold out without virtually any media promotion after the initial March 21st, 2018 Press release. They have not done any Media hype promotion up to now, and, its been nearly a word of mouth campaign with only e-mails to loyal subscribers. I suspect, they have saved the Promotion for the final 3rd round (actual ICO) where it is best applied. They have been hinting at that all along.
  Normally one invests in an ICO project because it has some unique or superior "use case." In this case, my investment was 100% because I trust in Roberto Escobar's Ability to Make this a success, and his desire to redeem his family name for posterity. This cannot be underestimated in my opinion. For even if Roberto no longer has access to any of the 100 Billion Plus he and Pablo earned, he most definitely has the type of connections to many people of money and power that can make this coin a success. That is why I believe in the eventual success of this coin. The haters are gonna hate, but they cannot undermine Roberto's connections or vision, and he will eventually prove them all wrong. At this moment, my investment is already worth 2.5 times what I paid. I expect it will go much higher by the time all is said and done, because, I have faith in Roberto which is more than I could say about any other Altcoin seller out there at this moment in time. I know that his Name and Legacy are tied to this coin and, because of where he comes from, this is very important and meaningful to him. For Roberto, this is an extension of the good Philanthropic deeds that were done during the Pablo era, but, without the negative things which Pablo did (Pablo is dead, so, no threat of that happening again).
So, the haters can troll this forum all they want, I no longer bother to read their posts as they are Escobar haters that have no clue about all I have pointed out here.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: