Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:55:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44923 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

It’s only the calm before the storm. Just keep watching as all these other coins slowly creep up on becoming almost 0 and keep doubting this coin only if it was possible to see yaw faces...
Savage95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

I see all this Info and can’t be bothered to read all those pages.. any highlights or relevance would be good.

And why go to all this effort they got the coin mining platform wallets explorer.. if the coin didn’t get launched after  all the biggest loser would be the ddx company. Let’s say they had 4 million coins already mined for themselves. If the coin doesn’t launch they lose millions.

I know what I would do and run of with a small sum compared to the amount you could get by launching the coin would be stupid.

Patience I’m sure all will be fine

HEHE THERE IS NOTHING TO LAUNCH HOW BLIND YOU ARE MAN, WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO PUT THERE COIN ON WITCH EXCHANGE NOBODY WANT THEM WAKE UP !!!

THERE PLAN WAS BINANCE EXCHANGE, BECAUSE THERE IS YOUR INVEST MONEY FROZE ON A NOT VERIFY ACCOUNT.  ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND

BETTER START HUNTING FOR OLOF, THEN WASTING YOUR TIME ON HOPING OR HAVING PATIENCE TIME. OR EVEN BETTER BUY THAT LAST COINS HEHE. 

How do you sound? These people are billionaires can you honestly sit there and say the money is froze because they sent it from a unverified account? That’s a rookie mistake not someone who has multiple companies. You make it sound like they said “Damn we have to verify our email for binance? Oh well no more DietBitcoin.” And that BLOG you posted is just like this one people sharing their thoughts and feelings about something they clearly don’t fully understand so that is definitely not a reliable source to try to discredit this because I’m pretty sure I can find a page where a bunch of people said good stuff about Olof. And that pdf you posted just made you look stupid because it didn’t prove anything except that he owns companies. Question how many companies do you own? What’s the name of your coin? What have you done with your life that makes you better than Olof?
Savage95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

I see all this Info and can’t be bothered to read all those pages.. any highlights or relevance would be good.

And why go to all this effort they got the coin mining platform wallets explorer.. if the coin didn’t get launched after  all the biggest loser would be the ddx company. Let’s say they had 4 million coins already mined for themselves. If the coin doesn’t launch they lose millions.

I know what I would do and run of with a small sum compared to the amount you could get by launching the coin would be stupid.

Patience I’m sure all will be fine

HEHE THERE IS NOTHING TO LAUNCH HOW BLIND YOU ARE MAN, WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO PUT THERE COIN ON WITCH EXCHANGE NOBODY WANT THEM WAKE UP !!!

THERE PLAN WAS BINANCE EXCHANGE, BECAUSE THERE IS YOUR INVEST MONEY FROZE ON A NOT VERIFY ACCOUNT.  ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND

BETTER START HUNTING FOR OLOF, THEN WASTING YOUR TIME ON HOPING OR HAVING PATIENCE TIME. OR EVEN BETTER BUY THAT LAST COINS HEHE. 

How do you sound? These people are billionaires can you honestly sit there and say the money is froze because they sent it from a unverified account? That’s a rookie mistake not someone who has multiple companies. You make it sound like they said “Damn we have to verify our email for binance? Oh well no more DietBitcoin.” And that BLOG you posted is just like this one people sharing their thoughts and feelings about something they clearly don’t fully understand so that is definitely not a reliable source to try to discredit this because I’m pretty sure I can find a page where a bunch of people said good stuff about Olof. And that pdf you posted just made you look stupid because it didn’t prove anything except that he owns companies. Question how many companies do you own? What’s the name of your coin? What have you done with your life that makes you better than Olof?

HEHE BLA BLA BLA BILLIONAIRES HAHAHA WHERE MAN HEHE , HEHEHE MULTIPLE COMPANIES YEA HE HAD MULTIPLE ALL DEAD IN THE WATER.

AND ALL YOUR OTHER BLA BLA I NOT GOING TO REPLAY ANYMORE, YOU ALMOST LOOK LIKE YOU OLOF YOURSELF CRYING WHEN SOMEBODY PUT PROVE ABOUT THE TRUE

GIVE IT UP MAN, NOBODY IS BELIEF IN YOUR BLA BLA DIE BLA ANYMORE THIS COIN IS DEAD. GO ON TO YOUR NEXT FAILURE INVESTMENT

O YEA HURRY HURRY PEOPLE LAST DDX COINS AVAILABLE ONLY -15 DAYS TO GO HEHEHEHEHEH

Well one I’m not Olof so we can cut that out and what proof have you shown. You clearly believe anything you read on the internet. Do you hop on every dick you see that says something bad about DietBitcoin or only the ones who pay you?
Savage95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

First he comes at this project because of where the money is going, then he brings up old companies and how those were scams which was disproven, then he tries to post a link to a blog with mixed post like this one as well as a 3 years old PDF. Bassieflup you are clearly an angry individual who has a personal vendetta against Olof which you should probably work out on your own time did he like fuck your girl or something while wearing that gold chain? I’m done going back and forward with you, it’s pointless.
MoDiggler

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Ive been keeping an eye on this forum and have pretty much gone through all the posts from the beginning. If I'm not mistaken, pretty much everyone on this forum has invested into this ICO and I get where everyone is coming from. I purchased some coins in the beginning and like most of you am wanting this to be the next money maker in the crypto market. For the last three weeks Ive been emailing the "support team" for updates and answers. The reply was pretty much the same for the first couple weeks " Very soon we launch everything" and
"Expect to hear major announcements this week". Ive noticed that the responses seem to be automated because the format of the messages have been exactly the same down to the wording in each paragraph. I'd say I'm on the fence with this one. What's really disturbing is the ICO page has no updates and the clock is counting in the negatives. It's like everyone left the office in such a hurry, they forgot to turn off the lights and left everything on. I've also noticed that a small trickle of coins is being added to the amount purchased on the ICO's status page. About 33 coins since June 24th. My guess is that they're coming from the mining pool? For those that are mining, how has the experience been so far? I would also like to know if the team has said anything about when you can get paid for your efforts. I'm assuming the payment is in DDX coins which at this time cannot be exchanged for any viable currency as far as I know. Like I said, I'm not going to cast my doubts just yet. Unfortunately for me, the lack of follow up on their part is very wreckless and very damaging to their plans on launching this thing. Has anyone had the same experience with the "support team" as far as the messaging goes? Also if anyone on this forum has experience with the mining pool Id like to ask you some questions about it. Get your outlook on things.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 03:28:43 AM by TakeItEasy

I don't altered anything.
Last Active:    June 24, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
7 days ago.
You don't see "Trust score -2" ?
Because you noob member.

Or may be you altered it ?
Everyone can click on "Trust" button.

They doing their fake updates from the very beginning.
Jule 1, 2018.
No clients for windows/linux/OSX.
No listing on Coinmarketcap.
No listing on exchanges.
No web wallet.
No mining. (but they sold the private mining, incredible scam)
Absolutely nothing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

Click on "Trust" button

This page will open
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1952234
with my (negative) and Viva Escobar's (positive) feedback to dietbitcoin account

If you are trolling me right now. I will report to moderator. If you think I'm altered profile - report me.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Too much nonsense on this forum for us to even respond to. We are busy working on the development of the coin. And yes, coins are being mined at this moment.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

No digas estupideces dietbitcoin "demasiados ocupados" si como no..... Ya porque no dicen de una vez que esto es una estafa y a chingar a su madre todos
Ddxman

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

Too much nonsense on this forum for us to even respond to. We are busy working on the development of the coin. And yes, coins are being mined at this moment.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

It us NOONE other than YOUR OWN fault this forum and coin is turning out the way it is. MAYBE you should have gave a fuck and responded PROFESSIONALLY to people who had questions or doubts? You didnt squash ANY doubts with Facts... None. So many coins you talked shit about had a community 10x yours and plenty more legitimately than yours... so why trust ddx??
You sure as fuck had a lot to say about other coins.... yet... no words of your own worth ANY value for dietbitcoin? Why..?

EVERY FUCKING 3 WEEKS... SSOON GUYS... GOOD NEWS SOON.

LAST NEWS WE WAITED FOR WAS " CONGRATULATIONS AFTER WAITING 4 WEEKS AND AN EXTENDES PREICO THAT DIDNT SELL WE ARE READY TO SCAM YOU AND TAKE 50% OF ALL UR MINED COINS, MSG US NOW FOR DIETBITCOIN MINING... NOW WE BEEN WAITING 13DAYS AND COUNTING FOR THE NEXT "STAY TUNED GREAT NEWS"

NEXT NEWS : 60DAY ICO STARTING 95% DISCOUNT BC WE ARE FOR YJE PEOPLE BUY NOW!!

Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Ive been keeping an eye on this forum and have pretty much gone through all the posts from the beginning. If I'm not mistaken, pretty much everyone on this forum has invested into this ICO and I get where everyone is coming from. I purchased some coins in the beginning and like most of you am wanting this to be the next money maker in the crypto market. For the last three weeks Ive been emailing the "support team" for updates and answers. The reply was pretty much the same for the first couple weeks " Very soon we launch everything" and
"Expect to hear major announcements this week". Ive noticed that the responses seem to be automated because the format of the messages have been exactly the same down to the wording in each paragraph. I'd say I'm on the fence with this one. What's really disturbing is the ICO page has no updates and the clock is counting in the negatives. It's like everyone left the office in such a hurry, they forgot to turn off the lights and left everything on. I've also noticed that a small trickle of coins is being added to the amount purchased on the ICO's status page. About 33 coins since June 24th. My guess is that they're coming from the mining pool? For those that are mining, how has the experience been so far? I would also like to know if the team has said anything about when you can get paid for your efforts. I'm assuming the payment is in DDX coins which at this time cannot be exchanged for any viable currency as far as I know. Like I said, I'm not going to cast my doubts just yet. Unfortunately for me, the lack of follow up on their part is very wreckless and very damaging to their plans on launching this thing. Has anyone had the same experience with the "support team" as far as the messaging goes? Also if anyone on this forum has experience with the mining pool Id like to ask you some questions about it. Get your outlook on things.

Hi support team def not automated had to have a bit of help getting connected to the pool correctly and had a good day or two conversations with them about various things. Doubt the coins are comming from mining as if you check the explorer 700-1000 coins a day are being mined a day. All we can do is sit and wait. And if I’m honest if I were the owner I wouldn’t come in this forum anymore either just pure spam from the same couple people.
Savage95

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

with this coin still being in it’s Pre-ICO phase I still have more confidence in this project then many of the other coins that are already out. Not to bash any other coin that is out but that XYO coin had a lot of hype behind it and it was worth 0.01 usd for 1 during the ICO phase now it’s worth 0.002 usd for 1 and there are many more out there that are going through the same issue. I honestly feel as though when this coin finally hits the exchanges, it will be a slow and steady rise to the top.  I guess we just have to keep getting the word out so people will buy while the DietBitcoin team does what they need to do to make us rich in the upcoming years
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

with this coin still being in it’s Pre-ICO phase I still have more confidence in this project then many of the other coins that are already out. Not to bash any other coin that is out but that XYO coin had a lot of hype behind it and it was worth 0.01 usd for 1 during the ICO phase now it’s worth 0.002 usd for 1 and there are many more out there that are going through the same issue. I honestly feel as though when this coin finally hits the exchanges, it will be a slow and steady rise to the top.  I guess we just have to keep getting the word out so people will buy while the DietBitcoin team does what they need to do to make us rich in the upcoming years
Most ICO's are completely worthless. Look at Telegram for example, raised billions and doing nothing.. Look at EOS. Raised $4 billion (!) and can't launch properly, causing the coin to be SUSPENDED on every major exchange for trading and deposits/withdrawals. So give those guys shit! Not us! We raised a very small amount of money compared to those coins (probably all scam numbers). As you can see we are showing you the real sales and not pushing the PRE-ICO phase out the way until it is sold. That is the way it works, when it's sold, then we move to ICO phase. The faster that happens the faster the rest happens. Roberto Escobar has time to wait, and he will. He is a man of huge patience, unlike people on this forum.

And as I said before, we have a free flight for Bassieflup (he is a random guy from the netherlands, but it doesn't matter) and TakeitEasy from anywhere in the world, to our HQ in MDE. Feel free to email your passport copy to us at support@dietbitcoinico.org and proof of your name in DM to link it, and we will get you a vacation in MDE where you can express all your feelings directly to Mr. Escobar and let's see if you guys have the guts for that. If not, you can stop your worthless messages on here, nobody cares. Either man up (or woman up).

Daniel, Olof or Roberto does not have the time for this type of nonsense and will never come on here. I am very busy with a few of our guys replying to endless support emails about the smallest things, and that's why I don't come on this forum. If we were a scam we would not reply to a single support email! (like all other ICO's.).

We reply to ALL support requests in max 48 hours. Try yourself.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team
Savage95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Most ICO's are completely worthless. Look at Telegram for example, raised billions and doing nothing.. Look at EOS. Raised $4 billion (!) and can't launch properly, causing the coin to be SUSPENDED on every major exchange for trading and deposits/withdrawals. So give those guys shit! Not us! We raised a very small amount of money compared to those coins (probably all scam numbers). As you can see we are showing you the real sales and not pushing the PRE-ICO phase out the way until it is sold. That is the way it works, when it's sold, then we move to ICO phase. The faster that happens the faster the rest happens. Roberto Escobar has time to wait, and he will. He is a man of huge patience, unlike people on this forum.

And as I said before, we have a free flight for Bassieflup (he is a random guy from the netherlands, but it doesn't matter) and TakeitEasy from anywhere in the world, to our HQ in MDE. Feel free to email your passport copy to us at support@dietbitcoinico.org and proof of your name in DM to link it, and we will get you a vacation in MDE where you can express all your feelings directly to Mr. Escobar and let's see if you guys have the guts for that. If not, you can stop your worthless messages on here, nobody cares. Either man up (or woman up).

Daniel, Olof or Roberto does not have the time for this type of nonsense and will never come on here. I am very busy with a few of our guys replying to endless support emails about the smallest things, and that's why I don't come on this forum. If we were a scam we would not reply to a single support email! (like all other ICO's.).

We reply to ALL support requests in max 48 hours. Try yourself.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin Team

“Drops Mic” moral of the story patience is a virtue.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

98.9% sold on round 2...only 3,296 coins left until final round 3
Savage95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Imagine this time next year or in 2 years, DietBitcoin being bought/sold/traded on exchanges like binance and coin base for 10,000+ usd each. What a way to dream!
Savage95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Imagine this time next year or in 2 years, DietBitcoin being bought/sold/traded on exchanges like binance and coin base for 10,000+ usd each. What a way to dream!

YOURE FUCKING DREAMING ALRIGHT!!! BTC ON ITS WAY TO NEW PUMP WHILE SCAMDIETBITCOIN MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR PREICO BULLSHIT THEY SENT TO BINANCE ALREADY TO INVEST IN THE VERY ALTCOINS THEY TALKED SHIT ABOUT FOR MONTHS ROFLLLLL
Says the guy who’s profile is named after this coin hahaha don’t talk to me until you change your name dickhead
Savage95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

Ddxman you clearly made your profile for this coin specially. I can tell just by your name you made a lot a bad decisions in your life. I’m 100% sure you are a broke child who spent his her or it’s money all on this project expected to be a millionaire tomorrow, am I hitting it on the money here? At least bassieflup tried to use sources when he bashed this coin. Please come back when you can actually act like an adult in this environment, didn’t your parents teach you how to do that much?
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 12:30:45 PM by Paulc2011

Savage I've been investing in cryptos since 2013 but go ahead run your mouth. I ran an exchange for a bit, helped launch a coin, have made people webpage, do consulting for crypto businesses and have made great coins off these various thing, and also made some great choices investing my profits, like ethereum at 18cents when Bill gates bigged up the tech. Some other I bought in to are Ripple at under one cent.. I believe it was .006-.007cents each back when I did.... dash/shadow coin I bought around 20-75cents in waves etc.... have more bitcoins built up to invest and spend then I know what  to do with.

Yes I invested .6 Bitcoin in to this project simply to test their websites tech (which didnt work proper at the time) and have been waiting to make my real investment since. Every week or two I look here... garbage and lies. Zero communication. Zero tech changes they have promised. They had done NOTHING except literally BEG for investment using false promises....

3 preico rounds at 95% discount didnt sell in 4 months... a Legit ICO ROUND at 1000$ a coin will occur soon.. they are waiting on Savage to buy out the 15k of coins they haven't been able to sell in over 3 weeks since their last false promise. Infact I believe in 3 or 4weeks they have sold... what... 36coins or something... that's like 200usd$ only.... in 4 weeks... but they will launch after 1k ico sells out?

HOW

HOW

HOW

NEWS

UPDATRS

HOW

IS THIS

LYIG FAKD SHIY
SELLING OUT AT 1000? SURE AS FVK VANT USE 95% DISCOUNT.

WONT SELL AT 50$ WHEN COULDNY SELL AT 5$ !!

NEXT TIME LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY NOT YOUR GREEX

If all you said is the case it looks like you would have patience. Witch you have clearly proved you have not. The way you come across here makes me believe you are lying and invested all you had here for a quick turn around witch it is not so you are not very happy.

If you had so many btc you don’t know what to do with them why are you raging on here over half a btc lol I mean ripple eth etc didn’t go from zero to hero overnight but you invested into it you should know.

But one thing you are correct about the coins are not selling anymore. So it either leaves two choices one move forward anyway as compared to what sold it’s a small amount put it up to slow start up. Or two wait a year for the last to sell at this rate. Hope they pick the first one as would be good to see some more movemen. Realistically no ones going to buy a large some of coins any
More as when you go in the page the clocks in minus and there is now zero advertising.   

Some people have lost faith and most probably a quick search for ddx will show this forum so anyone looking to buy will see this and be put off. Ddx needs some more movement to get the ball rolling again and people buying again cause at moment it’s a stale mate.

Listings client release etc would bring people back to the ddx train

Savage95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 01:37:20 PM by Savage95

Savage I've been investing in cryptos since 2013 but go ahead run your mouth. I ran an exchange for a bit, helped launch a coin, have made people webpage, do consulting for crypto businesses and have made great coins off these various thing, and also made some great choices investing my profits, like ethereum at 18cents when Bill gates bigged up the tech. Some other I bought in to are Ripple at under one cent.. I believe it was .006-.007cents each back when I did.... dash/shadow coin I bought around 20-75cents in waves etc.... have more bitcoins built up to invest and spend then I know what  to do with.

Yes I invested .6 Bitcoin in to this project simply to test their websites tech (which didnt work proper at the time) and have been waiting to make my real investment since. Every week or two I look here... garbage and lies. Zero communication. Zero tech changes they have promised. They had done NOTHING except literally BEG for investment using false promises....

3 preico rounds at 95% discount didnt sell in 4 months... a Legit ICO ROUND at 1000$ a coin will occur soon.. they are waiting on Savage to buy out the 15k of coins they haven't been able to sell in over 3 weeks since their last false promise. Infact I believe in 3 or 4weeks they have sold... what... 36coins or something... that's like 200usd$ only.... in 4 weeks... but they will launch after 1k ico sells out?

HOW

HOW

HOW

NEWS

UPDATRS

HOW

IS THIS

LYIG FAKD SHIY
SELLING OUT AT 1000? SURE AS FVK VANT USE 95% DISCOUNT.

WONT SELL AT 50$ WHEN COULDNY SELL AT 5$ !!

NEXT TIME LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY NOT YOUR GREEX
All that sounds good if it were the truth. If all that were true I’m pretty sure your name wouldn’t be Ddxman, why haven’t you posted in any other forum yet since you supposedly  have all the experience like you could really make a difference but yet you are here, saying how this coin is fake because of what? A slow start. Your frustration leads me to believe you are more of a fraud then you feel as though this coin is.  From everything you said you did and do, you sure have a lot of time on your hands to be here. So I must ask you, have you bought any DDX lately? You clearly have enough money to invest more and push it to %100 which will speed up your invest. The team already said they are working on the development of the coin and are waiting for the rest of round 2 to sell before pushing out stuff. You claim you bought eutherium when it was 18 cents, with it being over $460 right now you are probably a millionaire right now and that’s not including the other stuff you said. So tell me what’s the worst buying the rest of round 2 could do you because I’m pretty sure you invested in worse projects that hit the market at 0.000001 usd for 1 when they promised big returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: