Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44912 times)
Fr3ck

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Hi I got this message. Will it sell out? Because I can’t see its moving anymore the percentage 😀

New Message from Mr. Escobar: "Next week our coin will sell out, I am about to make some major announcements and will prepare videos and other things for my people. Buy the coins before there are no more, our supply is very small." Roberto Escobar
Yeah nice well that msg sounds pretty promising 👊👊 hard to say if the actual coin status percentages are 100% accurate there could be more sold than it shows who knows. Either way the msg u shared sounds great 👊👊

I hope it is promising 😀

Yep so do i 🤞🤞
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Merited by Slark (10)

Nice turn.  I don't really think that Roberto Escobar launched this project, but if you add more value to your coin, you can raise funds. Nevertheless, at the moment it looks like scam.

It doesn't seem to be a legit coin, but I bet it would be if Pablo's Escobar brother launched it for real. Their family has tons of cash, so in order to keep it safe they need to use bitcoin or other liquid crypto to store and exchange it for drugs.
From my point of view it would be much more sense to get it drug-backed crypto, like Venezuelan oil-backed Petro coin "El Petro".

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fr3ck

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

Nice turn.  I don't really think that Roberto Escobar launched this project, but if you add more value to your coin, you can raise funds. Nevertheless, at the moment it looks like scam.

It doesn't seem to be a legit coin, but I bet it would be if Pablo's Escobar brother launched it for real. Their family has tons of cash, so in order to keep it safe they need to use bitcoin or other liquid crypto to store and exchange it for drugs.
From my point of view it would be much more sense to get it drug-backed crypto, like Venezuelan oil-backed Petro coin "El Petro".

Ive been in contact with escobar.inc his holding company in regards to the project and it is a legitimate project. I see what your saying but what if this is truely the direction their going? Whatever the reason i feel its going to be big and im happy to go for the ride im confident in what their doing. Either way well see soon enough 👊👊
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

It is from Roberto Escobar.
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Interview:
http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/
Fr3ck

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

Awesome interview its great to understand the vision and the levels this project is going to... getting me super excited i love it 🚀🚀🚀
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

Is there any chance we could find out which exchanges will be trading DDX so we can sign up for those exchanges?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

And  informing in the project about the CIA involved in the creation of the BTC, someone could  cite sources on this?
Read the book by Roberto Escobar.

Thanks for trying to help me, but could not you summarize this CIA issue? Are there any sources in the book that can summarize this subject?
nicername

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

Thank you for the interview!  That is a great concept.  Everything now seems to be tied up in just trading coin for coin and speculation. Imagining wealth!  It will be a great day when we can travel anywhere in the world using one currency and not be subject to the governmental manipulation and scheming. One stable currency would be immense!
I hope we can re- stimulate coin sales but i think people are skeptical or dont understand the greater picture.
Fr3ck

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

Thank you for the interview!  That is a great concept.  Everything now seems to be tied up in just trading coin for coin and speculation. Imagining wealth!  It will be a great day when we can travel anywhere in the world using one currency and not be subject to the governmental manipulation and scheming. One stable currency would be immense!
I hope we can re- stimulate coin sales but i think people are skeptical or dont understand the greater picture.

Well said i 100% agree
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

And  informing in the project about the CIA involved in the creation of the BTC, someone could  cite sources on this?
Read the book by Roberto Escobar.

Thanks for trying to help me, but could not you summarize this CIA issue? Are there any sources in the book that can summarize this subject?
Please read this interview:

http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/
Bobojan

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Do you think it will come in Coinbase exchange or something similar.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

$2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

This is really bad , giving bonus like that makes me think you guys really begging for investors to put money in this project . Usually ''famous'' people coins die after few months . Just fomo at start . I would not touch this one , but nice try
Nice try to promote your own token. You are selling tokens based on random people surveys, totally worthless token! Let us know when you have money to reploy 100 plus servers and several petahashes in continous mining power to keep a live coin up and runnning. We have that. You did an Ethereum token for $30 and now trying to scam people. Escobar spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just to mine 1.5 million coins.

What you mean by nice try to promote my own token . Im doing signature bounty for Datareum , but its not my project . I didnt say your project is useless or something bad . I just told my opinion that i'm not gonna touch this one . And usually bonuses like that is red flag for me , because when you give bonuses like that usually it drops in value after exchange listing . Im not saying its gonna happen . No offence , just told my opinion , but it does not mean its true ! Ofcourse good luck with your project and future plans Smiley
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:12:12 AM

Do you think it will come in Coinbase exchange or something similar.
Well Mr. Escobar believes Coinbase is completely corrupt and major scam (see all the negative news lately about coinbase), but yes coin will be featured on exchanges.
jccruzado

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

Buenas, yo compre en la primera ronda, pero mi pregunta es cuando publicaran un video del señor escobar explicando los planes futuros de Dietbitcoin ?  creo que es algo sencillo de hacer y que le daria mayor seguridad a todos los inversionistas

creo que esto ayudaria a que se moviera la venta de la ICO ya que va muy lenta sino hacen algo no creo que vendan todos los tokens

Hi, I bought in the first round, but my question is when I post a video of Mr Escobar explaining the future plans of Dietbitcoin? I think it's something simple to do and that it would give greater security to all investors

I think this would help move the sale of the ICO because it is very slow.
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:02:50 AM

Buenas, yo compre en la primera ronda, pero mi pregunta es cuando publicaran un video del señor escobar explicando los planes futuros de Dietbitcoin ?  creo que es algo sencillo de hacer y que le daria mayor seguridad a todos los inversionistas

creo que esto ayudaria a que se moviera la venta de la ICO ya que va muy lenta sino hacen algo no creo que vendan todos los tokens

Hi, I bought in the first round, but my question is when I post a video of Mr Escobar explaining the future plans of Dietbitcoin? I think it's something simple to do and that it would give greater security to all investors

I think this would help move the sale of the ICO because it is very slow.
No te preocupes Solo espera.
jccruzado

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

Gracias por responder tan rápido:) , soy  muy paciente y entiendo que todo lleva un proceso y que hay que respetar la hoja ruta, desde que salio el proyecto compre por que me ha parecido bastante interesante pero pienso que la mejor recompensa que nos podrían dar a los que hemos creído en Dietbitcoin es por lo menos un vídeo del señor escobar hablando sobre este gran proyecto.
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Gracias por responder tan rápido:) , soy  muy paciente y entiendo que todo lleva un proceso y que hay que respetar la hoja ruta, desde que salio el proyecto compre por que me ha parecido bastante interesante pero pienso que la mejor recompensa que nos podrían dar a los que hemos creído en Dietbitcoin es por lo menos un vídeo del señor escobar hablando sobre este gran proyecto.
Don Roberto está ocupado ahora pero pronto lo hará, es un tipo muy ocupado.
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

$2 NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

This is really bad , giving bonus like that makes me think you guys really begging for investors to put money in this project . Usually ''famous'' people coins die after few months . Just fomo at start . I would not touch this one , but nice try
Nice try to promote your own token. You are selling tokens based on random people surveys, totally worthless token! Let us know when you have money to reploy 100 plus servers and several petahashes in continous mining power to keep a live coin up and runnning. We have that. You did an Ethereum token for $30 and now trying to scam people. Escobar spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just to mine 1.5 million coins.

What you mean by nice try to promote my own token . Im doing signature bounty for Datareum , but its not my project . I didnt say your project is useless or something bad . I just told my opinion that i'm not gonna touch this one . And usually bonuses like that is red flag for me , because when you give bonuses like that usually it drops in value after exchange listing . Im not saying its gonna happen . No offence , just told my opinion , but it does not mean its true ! Ofcourse good luck with your project and future plans Smiley
Read all the materials, the book and the white paper, then come back and let us know your opinion. You are basing your opinion on headlines, you probably did not read any of the posted material. Let me know after you read it all.
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

You guys wanted videos. Roberto is ready finally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdsfANWqauQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: