Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:52:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1386 times)
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

You still have not lost anything, this is a temporary state, you should not think of it as lost money. The market will recover and you will again be rich. You just have to wait.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

I'm not going to beat you up with the rule that people should only invest what they can afford to lose. It's true, but I guess that if you can keep your coins without selling them, then that means that you can still maintain your life with a few adjustments, but with no major losses (like going back to your parents). Since you are not really holding shitty coins, then I would say that you should just hold to them, like you are planning, and everything will probably be ok again. I'm also losing money, but I see my investment as a long term thing, so I'm not selling my coins, at least not in 2 or 3 years from now.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

You are not the only one you are losing money, everybody is. You must have patience. Stop looking at the price charts and if you can afford it, forget your investment for some time. If you are from the people who believe that eventually, cryptos will substitute fiat money (I am one of them) you have nothing to fear. If you bought them just to double or to triple your fiat in a matter of months I think you've invested in the wrong place. The crypto market is volatile and unpredicted, everybody says here to invest as much you can afford to lose.
Yep, as you know that in this time there are so many people who have lost a lot, even twice than you lost. We all know that the crypto market is notoriously volatile, so you’d better be more patience because it always fluctuates, so the market will recover soon, I think so. However, do you know that this crypto market brings lots of risks, I think that you are really stupid when you give almost your important asset for cryptocurrency market.In anyway, I advise you that all you need to do now is keeping your head and waiting for and hope the good news of this market.
Nordwolf (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

I'm not going to beat you up with the rule that people should only invest what they can afford to lose. It's true, but I guess that if you can keep your coins without selling them, then that means that you can still maintain your life with a few adjustments, but with no major losses (like going back to your parents). Since you are not really holding shitty coins, then I would say that you should just hold to them, like you are planning, and everything will probably be ok again. I'm also losing money, but I see my investment as a long term thing, so I'm not selling my coins, at least not in 2 or 3 years from now.

Yes, that's exactly my plan, I'm not gonna sell anything for another 1-2 years at least. I can still live at least normal life and I wasn't even looking for quick gains but it's still very, very scary to see the markets plunging even if I'm going to hodl for a long time. Only retards would sell everything at this moment. Maybe the best thing is to forget the whole crypto scene for a while but it's hard for your psyche if you don't know how the markets are doing.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

I am a true believer of cryptocurrency. It doesn't  matter if the market plummeted, since you want to stay invested for the long term and you chose your coins well, you are safe.

This is the advice I can give to true crypto believers
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

I'm not considering what I invested in at lost yet because I haven't sold it and still holding it. I just won't sell my investments lower than my initial cost of investment. Hopefully the market would recover soon so that we could see hope in our investments. Let's just wait patiently.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

40% BTS/BTC AND 50% STR/BTC  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

I think many people have now lost a lot of money in this market downturn. But you done that didn't sell your coins, because then you'll lose your money. And now it can be compared to the fact that your funds are frozen for some period of time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Yea sharing your experience during this bearish time will surely lift you as you get to read of others experience and situations. You are not hopeless because there will be a reversal very soon and for sure if you hold you will not lose.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I feel calm and convinced that the market will return to normal some day later, I suffered a loss of about 5k $, not big enough but I was quite shocked by it.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

In terms of actual quantity I am holding for coins, I haven't lost any, since I am a strong believer of coins I am invested in The altcoins as well as Bitcoin I am holding are in a downtrebd, but I have been in this for too long that I understand that it will rise again and without any signs, crushing previous ATHs to new ATHs.The loss in USD would be around 50-60% of what once it was.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
You do not give up properly and do not sell your coins in a panic when prices so decreased. I agree with the opinion that until you sell cheaper than bought, you have not lost anything. You really need to wait. But you did not need to invest all the money that is needed at the moment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I didn't sell anything during the dip, when you think of how much you bought the token, so you feel reluctant to sell more when the price was lower.
If I have to sell now, I'll loose half of my money, so why am I running to sell? Which means I still keep my tokens and I even buy more to make more gains in future.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Just keep holding until new ATH so you will not lose your money this way. My motto is ''Be rich or die holding ''. Your portfolio only loses value in USD but you still have all your crypto so it is okay as long as you are patient and hodl for few years.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

You still have not lost anything, this is a temporary state, you should not think of it as lost money. The market will recover and you will again be rich. You just have to wait.

What's important is how much you'll recover, right? Wink
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

I feel calm and convinced that the market will return to normal some day later, I suffered a loss of about 5k $, not big enough but I was quite shocked by it.

Yeah absolutely, in this bloodbath the only thing is to keep calm and presence of mind  with a strong determination and believing in yourself that someday this will recover the value in the market  the most is improtant is you save your coin into holding and serve this a challenges as part of patient for how many months or years is going.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

I think for my money left in altcoin or arguably the losses I get are around 1000 $ and this is one example of the experience I have experienced in the last 8 months.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

My total lost is around 5k$ for now.
But i am still holding so i hope i will recover soon cause clouds are going away. Lets start to talk about moon.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I have lost up to 65 percent of my  portfolio in value. But I am not worry at all because these loss is not a loss at all except i pull the trigger by selling. The market will rise again and the loss on paper will become profit in bitcoin in due course.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

My money comes 40 percent down but it is a notional loss because i am not selling at this price and i wait for the market to recover from this downfall and again i will see profits in my account. This is a normal thing and i am not worried about it because i am a long term investor.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████