Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

A bit of an update:

This Friday our team led by COO, Dasha Lyalina, is headed to Hong Kong for the Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia.

During the weekend RAWG will have the opportunity to meet the elite of cryptoworld in Asia. As we’re so near the end of our pre-sale, this event would be the perfect moment to pitch our project and to attract even more investors during the closed blockchain summit.

We're getting close to the end of the first phase!

Here are the photos of our COO and last month's event:

Wow! It's great to see the team working so hard and sharing the world regarding the next generation upcoming crypto gaint! They has already established a major part in the heart of the gamers and now many more are going to be a part of the RAWG family. I am glad to be a part of their bounty program!

Yeah, and exactly here we can see how hard the team work to promore the project: riding a yacht, spending dinner party - that's all are the hardest part of their work  Grin Just a joke, the main new for us is that the meetings are made and the conversation for project's future is being held. I'm satisfied.

Hahah, if this was an event held by us, that'd be some questions to answer! Grin
Reminded me of my Boss visiting a technology fair and coming back with first place of a mario kart competition. xD But coming back to topic: Really looking forward to your feedback regarding the CryptoEvent in Asia. Will you publish some news  about the outcome?

We might have something better! Stay tuned, we'll update here Wink
Haha, you know how to stir up excitement. Looking forward to it!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I'm very satisfied how promotion goes on. Everyday contest is Telegram and Twitter. I wathch it even just for fun and excitement, not for tokens they give. BTW, the question about DOOM was tricky. IDDQD!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

I'm very satisfied how promotion goes on. Everyday contest is Telegram and Twitter. I wathch it even just for fun and excitement, not for tokens they give. BTW, the question about DOOM was tricky. IDDQD!

Hahah, thanks, we're trying to get our community excited keeping up with the spirit of gaming!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

the concept of RAWG project interesting just play the game can be token, surely many investors will be tempted by this project, I think this project will succeed fore
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

It's refreshing to know that there is such support for our project🔥🔥🔥

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
girdlegard

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Please share significant news with us from the event Smiley
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

A very promising project, a powerful platform, a dynamic team. The reason to join this project because they have strong development team and they are working platform with unique features. From the ANN thread it's clear that they have great roadmap and have potential to be successful.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

Very nice project indeed! You're doing a great job guy with RAWG  Wink

And I like a lot your telegram group because there's a very active community behind. And the admins are doing everyday contests and games, so it's very nice to be involved!
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

I see many who give positive comments about this project hopefully this makes a good signal for the projects with more later on support for the project.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

I think it no doubt if this project later can be a great success, because the project that offers this kind of concept could always attract the attention of many people.
Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

I think it no doubt if this project later can be a great success, because the project that offers this kind of concept could always attract the attention of many people.
what you say is true.
usually a lot of people who are interested in a project like this.
Let's give support for this project, hopefully the desired targets in this project can be easily reached.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

what you say is true.
Let's give support for this project, hopefully the desired targets in this project can be easily reached.
we'll see in the future, by getting a lot of support it should be the team will be more enthusiastic in developing this project, because this project will be successful depending on the team involved here, wishing the best.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

what you say is true.
we'll see in the future, by getting a lot of support it should be the team will be more enthusiastic in developing this project, because this project will be successful depending on the team involved here, wishing the best.
I agree with your opinion, the success of a project it does depend on how the team manages this project correctly, and if all the team involved in the project have always worked hard and cooperated very well, the target desirable would certainly easily reached.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Trying to catch the team  Grin since they’re always traveling to meet new investors.
Might have something today! Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about RAWG join telegram chat with RAWG followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Trying to catch the team  Grin since they’re always traveling to meet new investors.
Might have something today! Wink
Looking forward to it! Beside investors and the crypto world, are you currently also networking with the gaming industry? Such as game review sites, magazines and so on?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

We'll share news about Hong Kong soon, but we have more news about our global events!

RAWG's coming to San Francisco!

There’s no stopping our COO, Dasha Lyalina, and RAWG team from participating in global events, this time in Blockchain Gamer Connects on 14-15th of May. She’ll be one of the speakers at the event presenting RAWG and our partnership with CryptoBazar on Monday, May 14th.

This event is particularly important as the main focus lies in connecting video game and crypto industries. Which is another great chance to meet like-minded people and potential investors, to hear innovative ideas and to see how the industry of video games will be shaped in the future. We’re excited to share our project on stage and add our own interpretation.

To learn a bit more about Dasha and her vision check this short interview with BlockchainGamerBiz

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

We'll share news about Hong Kong soon, but we have more news about our global events!

RAWG team, you don't stop to please us with your activity! I like the idea of participating in any game-related event. For example, game conventions or comic cons. But if the event is connected tp crypto industry it is must-visit for sure!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

There’s no stopping our COO, Dasha Lyalina, and RAWG team from participating in global events, this time in Blockchain Gamer Connects on 14-15th of May. She’ll be one of the speakers at the event presenting RAWG and our partnership with CryptoBazar on Monday, May 14th.

This event is particularly important as the main focus lies in connecting video game and crypto industries. Which is another great chance to meet like-minded people and potential investors, to hear innovative ideas and to see how the industry of video games will be shaped in the future. We’re excited to share our project on stage and add our own interpretation.

To learn a bit more about Dasha and her vision check this short interview with BlockchainGamerBiz

This is very interesting. People in SFO can meet the team. Is it by any chance can we look into the speach afterwards through some video recordings? I would love to listen to the speech. Hope team will make the necessary arrangements.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Ah! This is a great news! It's good to know that RAWG is participating in global events hosted in so many counties all over the world , especially because these days the game craze is hiking so much and peoples who are game addicted will be able to learn more about this project! I hope we will be able to get some updates (videos) regarding the event lately and cheer up our best #game crypto friendly project ~ RAWG! Good wishes always for the project x!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: