Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

About that Kiev trip, Penny Man, here’s the announcement!
Before going to San Francisco next week, we will be attending Crypto Games Conference in Kiev on 11th of May. RAWG is spearheaded by our omnipresent COO Dasha Lyalina, and our CTO Samat Galimov, who makes his debut on stage. We will be talking about how we’re bringing the biggest video game database to life and how we will reward the gamers for their achievements.

Crypto Games Conference is where crypto and gaming entrepreneurs meet and discuss the possibilities of fusing both of the industries together in a prosperous way for users and everyone else.

To learn more about the event, visit https://cryptogames.events

Really happy to know that cryptos are also going to be related with games! Eagerly waiting for some good news to come from the crypto game conference! Hope we get some glance of the pics and videos shared by RAWG soon
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

About that Kiev trip, Penny Man, here’s the announcement!
Before going to San Francisco next week, we will be attending Crypto Games Conference in Kiev on 11th of May. RAWG is spearheaded by our omnipresent COO Dasha Lyalina, and our CTO Samat Galimov, who makes his debut on stage. We will be talking about how we’re bringing the biggest video game database to life and how we will reward the gamers for their achievements.

Crypto Games Conference is where crypto and gaming entrepreneurs meet and discuss the possibilities of fusing both of the industries together in a prosperous way for users and everyone else.

To learn more about the event, visit https://cryptogames.events

Really happy to know that cryptos are also going to be related with games! Eagerly waiting for some good news to come from the crypto game conference! Hope we get some glance of the pics and videos shared by RAWG soon

We might have something for you! Even though I said it before...

We need to hire a professional photographer Cheesy

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

This is a remarkable achievement in the achievement of the target funds collected of this project, which has reached SoftCap $ 2 M..and I'm optimistic it will be even bigger..good job

I think the same! Investing in a project who, even before the ICO started, has already reached the soft cap (2 million dollars) thanks to a big partnership is something not so common in current ICOs world...  Wink
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 10:57:05 PM by RAWG

Finally caught up with our COO Dasha Lyalina who shared her experience in Hongkong and Kiev:

Both places turned out to be great, but let’s go in order, shall we? Hongkong was a great opportunity to dive in the cryptocommunity that is present in China, and it was very educational, to say the least. We met with people who provided very valuable feedback on how to properly and efficiently work with the Chinese community. As our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, already mentioned, we were glad to converse with several prominent figures and pitch RAWG to them. All in all, Hongkong was a very niche and high-quality event.

Kiev was the first event where we were invited as experts on the subject, no one rushed us to finish the presentation which was so uplifting. There was no need to rush and stumble, we delivered it calmly and at our own pace. Our goal was to educate the community on how to “unchain gamers” by adding the cryptobased solution with RAWG as an example. The audience were the developers who are tipping their toes in blockchain world so our words didn’t fall on deaf ears.
After the presentation we were able to talk to Malcolm Casselle, CEO of WAX, who shared his experience with us. WAX is also a cryptogaming company, a virtual good marketplace for online videogames that run a successful crowdsale a year ago. He told us what were the biggest hurdles when they were preparing, running and maintaining the crowdsale in regards to legal, exchange listings, community management. We’ll make sure to work on that feedback.
Also, had a meeting with VR soft and hardware developers from Japan who were ready to discuss our project and provide their own insight on the market and the community. Japan is yet another lucrative market for us to enter so this talk was very productive.
In conclusion, I have to say, that it’s great to see such a global community which is working together to bring closer two innovative industries to create something greater. Where RAWG is bringing its own unique spin to the table!

Dasha Lyalina and Malcolm Casselle

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

Finally caught up with our COO Dasha Lyalina who shared her experience in Hongkong and Kiev:

Both places turned out to be great, but let’s go in order, shall we? Hongkong was a great opportunity to dive in the cryptocommunity that is present in China, and it was very educational, to say the least. We met with people who provided very valuable feedback on how to properly and efficiently work with the Chinese community. As our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, already mentioned, we were glad to converse with several prominent figures and pitch RAWG to them. All in all, Hongkong was a very niche and high-quality event.

Kiev was the first event where we were invited as experts on the subject, no one rushed us to finish the presentation which was so uplifting. There was no need to rush and stumble, we delivered it calmly and at our own pace. Our goal was to educate the community on how to “unchain gamers” by adding the cryptobased solution with RAWG as an example. The audience were the developers who are tipping their toes in blockchain world so our words didn’t fall on deaf ears.
After the presentation we were able to talk to Malcolm Casselle, CEO of WAX, who shared his experience with us. WAX is also a cryptogaming company, a virtual good marketplace for online videogames that run a successful crowdsale a year ago. He told us what were the biggest hurdles when they were preparing, running and maintaining the crowdsale in regards to legal, exchange listings, community management. We’ll make sure to work on that feedback.
Also, had a meeting with VR soft and hardware developers from Japan who were ready to discuss our project and provide their own insight on the market and the community. Japan is yet another lucrative market for us to enter so this talk was very productive.
In conclusion, I have to say, that it’s great to see such a global community which is working together to bring closer two innovative industries to create something greater. Where RAWG is bringing its own unique spin to the table!

Thanks for sharing! This sounds really good, especially the event in kiev. Wish I could be there and listen to their speaches. Nice networking possibilities!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Very nice to see them super excited. Their facial expression says a lot. RAWG is definitely going to be winner with such enthusiastic team. Good luck team.
trader34

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 08:46:55 PM by trader34

Thanks for sharing info about the Hong Kong and Kiev events. I think participating in these events helps to build important relationships  Wink
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

A bit of unfortunate news Cry

A couple of days ago we announced that we would take part in the Blockchain Gamer Connects conference in San Francisco next week. Unfortunately, Dasha will not be there. We just didn't have enough time for all paperwork, and as a result she is not permitted to visit the US just yet because of things we had no control of. We did our best to solve this problem but to no success.

We are sorry for making you expect Dasha's news from San Francisco, and we will do better next time.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

You're lucky to find someone with similar ideas who is does not mind to share his experience with you. That's awesome.

A couple of days ago we announced that we would take part in the Blockchain Gamer Connects conference in San Francisco next week. Unfortunately, Dasha will not be there. We just didn't have enough time for all paperwork, and as a result she is not permitted to visit the US just yet because of things we had no control of. We did our best to solve this problem but to no success.

We are sorry for making you expect Dasha's news from San Francisco, and we will do better next time.

I hope this is not the last chance to participate in some thematic event. There are so many possibilities  Smiley What about big game conferences? E3 in June? Gamescom in August? Bethesda Softworks’ annual? Tokyo Game Show in September?
pennyman

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

It is a pity to hear that. But you had too much to do anyway and there are more events to come. Really looking forward to them! Keep up the good work.
jjklondi521

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Interesting! I'll keep an eye on your project. Gaming and gaining tokens is my favourite mix Grin That's why I'm PKT holder, for example. Though its not quite the same but still around gaming
trader34

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

Interesting! I'll keep an eye on your project. Gaming and gaining tokens is my favourite mix Grin That's why I'm PKT holder, for example. Though its not quite the same but still around gaming

I think RAWG is currently one of the most (if not the most) interesting projects related to the gaming industry. I'm looking forward to the developing of their gaming platform and database because it will be something big  Smiley
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

I think this is a good project that potential bring to good profit for investor. I might suggest others to choose the RAWG  read about their programs, objectives and goal, you will find it worth investing in it as they holds a very bright future in the market!
ganeshramk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

It is a pity to hear that. But you had too much to do anyway and there are more events to come. Really looking forward to them! Keep up the good work.

Thats pity to hear. Hopefully you will make different arrangement to meet the interested community people in some other occasion. Or atleast team can conduct AMA with Dasha..
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Thats pity to hear. Hopefully you will make different arrangement to meet the interested community people in some other occasion. Or atleast team can conduct AMA with Dasha..

Yes, we're sad as well, but thankfully the blockchain world is full of other events, so stay tuned for more info!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

You've been asking for a while and finally it's happening!

Our COO will be doing an AMA in our Telegram chat. Join in if you haven't done that yet and get ready with them questions.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:30 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 09:22:12 AM by pennyman

Our COO will be doing an AMA in our Telegram chat. Join in if you haven't done that yet and get ready with them questions.

Yeah, happy to hear that! As already mentioned, I'm preparing my question cards. Muahaha. Really looking forward to wednesday!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

Oh yeah! Nice opportunity to make this campaign even more transparent. Do you plan to disclose your plans on public sale during this session?
usmanov123

Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Good news. Communication and transparency are the most important things in a project for me. 
ganeshramk

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

I missed her speach at the SFO crypto games conference. And I was one among the community member asked for this. This is going to happen now. Looking forward for the outcome of the AMA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: