Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a promising ICO?  (Read 797 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

How to find a promising ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:15:51 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 07:54:54 PM by odolvlobo
Merited by cris17 (3)

Do lots and lots of research.

Here is how I would do it:

• I would start by skimming summaries and rejecting any that don't make sense, don't describe a promising business, or don't look legitimate. That should weed out 80% - 90%. It is important to not worry about accidentally rejecting good projects. It is ok to miss a few.
  • Then, I would start researching the ones that are left.
    • Read the white papers. Reject any that don't actually describe how everything works, that make unreasonable claims, or that I don't understand, don't like, or just don't believe.
    • Investigate the team. Would I hire them to develop a project?
    • Evaluate the roadmap. Reject it if it seems unreasonable.
    • In the end, I will be left with a small number to choose from. If I end up rejecting all of the ICOs, then I start over or give up.
  • Next, I would evaluate the remaining ICOs for risk, and estimate their potential returns.
  • Finally, I would invest in my top picks. It is important to expect that most of these will fail, but the ones that succeed should make up for the failures.

You can search on specialized sites with ratings. When I need to find prospective ICO, I do it. There are at least two sites with ratings, I give links: https://icobench.com/ and https://foxico.io/. Good luck in the search for high-yielding ICO!

I wouldn't evaluate ICOs according to ratings by random sites. That seems like a horrible idea. It is doubtful that they did proper research and it is likely that they are paid for high ratings.

Also, it is harder to find a legitimate ICO than an ICO that promises a high-yield.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Research. Read whitepapers. Ignore hype. The hidden gems need no hype.
Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

can you pls tell me any promising ICO??
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Icobench is a great website to find ICOs, but they are often listed after the preliminary funding rounds have begun, meaning you miss out on the best bonus/discounts. The absolute best way is to manually keep checking the latest announcement threads, read through the whitepapers and identify whether the ICO has as much potential as they claim. Take a look at the team behind it, and examine their roadmap. If it is feasible, and the team and plan look strong, then it's likely to succeed.

You can't trust Icobench. Companies pay Icobench to highlight their ICOs.

Premium Campaign
9 BTC
45 days
Priority updates
Your ICO on top of all assigned categories
Your ICO on top of the browse section
Increased visibility on the competitors' ICO profiles
Competitors removed from your ICO profile
Featured in ICO Show Time page
Featured in one weekly newsletter
Order now

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

It may sound so easy when people tell you;
• Read the whitepaper of the proposed ICO
• Research about the developers through their social media profile like Twitter etc
•Read reviews of the ICO company
Though all this are ways to know but the truth still remains that some scam ICO has all this and they may look legit. It just takes luck to find a good one. Though like the site listed above, you can find good ICO from them but they are not 100% correct.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

For found most promising ico you need to search which this person and team which they are involve with this ico's and their past trustness about same or some of different projects, it's can give you some relaxation about this ico project. 
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Now a days there are many scam icos, better to review there whitepaper and research an information about the team to avoid scams, always remember invest what you can afford to lose.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

You need to check it on the website! I recommend this website https://icobench.com/.

Bench here is an expert in block chain technology and professional ICOc comments on each ICO project.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:05:01 AM

Most of the time, you can use some objective ICO evaluation website to decide whether to participate in this ICO project. I suggest you use icobench, which has a lot of expert reviews.

Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

I do research for rating cites first, then google if the project has some kind of FUD about scam. If not, I check profiles of the project team, make sure they arent fakes. But most important thing is if the projects gets attention from the public, if not, no matter how good the team or project is, it is hard to get pumped.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

this site could be our guide because I see that this site give ratings for each ICO and we can read the short review for each ICO. but I think we still need to find out about the details on each ICO so we can find promising ICO which I don't think that this is easy to find. there are too many ICO in out there which we don't know which one will be a success at the end of the ICO and will survive for a long time. until now, I still difficult to find promising the ICO even if I finish to read their whitepaper and talk the dev and the teams. I guess this is about how lucky we find the promising ICO.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

It is hard to find a promising ico you need to search for that but if you really want to invest you need to take a risk, every investment are need a positive thoughts. And investing on ico are very risky, some ico are fail and some are successful.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

by researching and comparing with many ico. of course, do not be tempted with great promises and bonuses. you should look for what can be sold from the ico. I mean, technology and ideas on the product. this will last a long time and is likely to be profitable.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Finding promising ico isn't easy it honestly your luck most ico owners also can't predict if the ico will be a hit and even if it is will they be able to list it on major exchanges which drives volume and demand and even if does end up will there be sufficient demamd so that the price doesn't get dumped below the actual ico price
If you see the current status even if you want to invest in a ico always invest after it's listed on a exchange because most of the time it is lower than the actual ico price
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

Try to find the ICO that managed by a professional. You must find about their project and team carefully.
for me, if there are amazix peoples on it, it has a high possibility that it will going to be a good ICO to invest.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

by researching and comparing with many ico. of course, do not be tempted with great promises and bonuses. you should look for what can be sold from the ico. I mean, technology and ideas on the product. this will last a long time and is likely to be profitable.
Those Ico's offer with huge bonuses are really tempting so for this we should make a delligence before we will invest. Yes also the best those that have a product an evident that their project is worth it. There are many Ico's best is to have a research without doing this, you might lose your money.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

now it's difficult to find a perspective ICO but everyone has their own selection methods, and not everyone wants to share their experiences!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: