Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!! Coin value is increasing again!!  (Read 839 times)
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

maybe april will be the resurrection month for the coins.
of course this is good news for all of us, many are waiting for this moment Cheesy
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:20 AM

Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
yes it is good news!!

but wait just a little bit more so the profit is sweeter
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

Ican uderstand a panic around its decresing but I wxactly knew that it was just temporary phenomenon
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:59 AM

Here's the good news!

G20-FSB rejects calls for cryptocurrency regulation.
(Translated from French)

The Financial Stability Board (FSB), which coordinates financial regulation for the G20 countries, on Sunday rejected calls by several countries for cryptocurrency regulation, such as Bitcoin.
The FSB, however, stressed the need for greater international coordination in monitoring these rapidly evolving technologies, which still represent a tiny sector equivalent to less than 1% of global gross domestic product.
"The first assessment of the FSB is that currently, these crypto-assets do not pose a risk to global financial stability," said Mark Carney, president of the FSB, in a letter to finance ministers and governors of central banks, which will meet in Buenos Aires on Monday and Tuesday.

https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php
Good news for investors . Hopefully , BTC price will be up .
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

of course this is good news for all of us, many are waiting for this moment Cheesy

Oh, how I wish you will be correct with your intuition. I myself is wondering when crypto market bounces back as charts says most of them are too oversold. April might be mooning time. Grin
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

Good that a wonderful news to bitcoiner and traders, also I would like to share that you can also use an application to monitor the value of bitcoins, altcoins, ethereum and more. Also by posting in this thread I have an issues with link even if its safe and well known that I don't know I used an application from Android and that is blockfolio and bitcoin IQ. In Blockfolio you can monitor it and get updated because it has special features an alarm which you will set it your self. Bitcoin IQ is the one you got first it has a feture of an calculator but if your wallet has one no need for the bitcoin IQ, you just need blockfolio.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

This is interesting news. the current form may be a good time if you want to buy. I think it can now be said to be very low prices of all the coins. If you want to hold for investment, in the long run, could be in the front of the coin would result in a large increase of on in daily and it was to be ensured.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

Yes its a Goodnews but somecoin is unstable but most of the coin is increasing wait a little more. this is the time we must invest. a little more time and all of coin will increase at 100%. Prepare an money to your wallet for the right time to get high profit Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

Here's the good news!

G20-FSB rejects calls for cryptocurrency regulation.
(Translated from French)

The Financial Stability Board (FSB), which coordinates financial regulation for the G20 countries, on Sunday rejected calls by several countries for cryptocurrency regulation, such as Bitcoin.
The FSB, however, stressed the need for greater international coordination in monitoring these rapidly evolving technologies, which still represent a tiny sector equivalent to less than 1% of global gross domestic product.
"The first assessment of the FSB is that currently, these crypto-assets do not pose a risk to global financial stability," said Mark Carney, president of the FSB, in a letter to finance ministers and governors of central banks, which will meet in Buenos Aires on Monday and Tuesday.

https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php

I have also read from
https://ethereumworldnews.com/cryptocurrency-market-on-the-green-g20-puts-crypto-regulation-on-hold/

Yes its a Goodnews but somecoin is unstable but most of the coin is increasing wait a little more. this is the time we must invest. a little more time and all of coin will increase at 100%. Prepare an money to your wallet for the right time to get high profit Smiley

Is it right now the right time to invest?
finally the period of down crypto has ended.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

Hello everyone, this past few days we are aware that the price of bitcoin and altcoins continue to dip. Some are in panic and asking if this is the end of bitcoin. I am monitoring the value of coins from time to time and I am glad to let you know that based on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the price is now going up. It is a good news for daily traders, you don't want to missed this chance to buy or sell some coins. For bounty campaign advisors and hodlers, good news. We are getting back on track despite on the bad news in social media. Don't miss this chance!!
This is good news for cryptocurrency users, no doubt cryptocurrency continues to grow and there is always a new type of altcoin that can overcome the problem of drop market lately. Although price movements slightly higher than yesterday, but able to reduce panic that occurred in the near future.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

hopefully, with this good news, the price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency will return to normal and will continue to rise until next year. all would expect that though some media preach negative things about crypto
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

The value of the coin will recover soon but it won't happen in just a snap of a finger. We need to be patience on waiting for the price to pump again. Just relax while waiting for it or buy at very low price to accumulate more investment. Let's just hope this April is the month for the crypto  currency to rise again.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

ICO news item:
- Seele 17/3 will have whitelist results (no children like this baby)
- NEX bans Vietnam
- Mainframe: seems not crowsale (wait confirm)
- Metronome (ICO with high expectations): sell auction token. Open at the price of 1token = 2eth, then the price decreases and the floor price is 0.0000033 ETH. In general, I want to buy this child has to calculate many, very tired.
- IoTeX: whitelist for charity donation (not sure whitelist for token sale is not always)
- Open platform, Chainium: for whitelist
- Eligma: for KYC
Keep, Dfinity, Nucypher, Anotomi, Origin Protocol, Card Stack: nothing new (Update later)
- Block Collider, Switcheo, Sovrin: just appeared (switch on NEO background seems to be much attention of the community)
The ICO is becoming more and more severe

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

Looks like we had a spike up from 275 to 315 billion market cap and now we're experiencing sideways movement. It might be too early to celebrate. Let's see how the next 2 weeks go. Hopefully we keep moving up and hit that 1 trillion market cap by summer time.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

Oh, how I wish you will be correct with your intuition. I myself is wondering when crypto market bounces back as charts says most of them are too oversold. April might be mooning time. Grin
If this is true, it's something to toast. I understand that last few months were not really good for us because of its dump, but here we are again, not fully-recovered but at least we are on our way to the top. Keep calm and be positive.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

Doubt it, it will still in Bloodbath days until next month or this upcoming weeks! its graphical trend is same last year so im thinking it will same scenario, and of course based on its graphical trends this year comparing on previous years, it has a similarity, thats why I concluded that why, but of course market is so volatile, we cant just predict any outcome, so all im saying is just my opinion!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

The G20 meeting and the conclusion that cryptocurrencies do not affect the economy should not have to take measures to prevent the market has signs of recovery today. But there is no guarantee that the market's exchange rate will not fall tomorrow. So now if you feel that you are profitable, then sell all the cryptos you hold and then wait until the exchange rate drops to the bottom and reinvest.

wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

that's right, all hoping for a way.
hopefully this month altcoin spirit will come.  Grin
because it was too bad in January to March.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:48 AM

The G20 meeting and the conclusion that cryptocurrencies do not affect the economy should not have to take measures to prevent the market has signs of recovery today. But there is no guarantee that the market's exchange rate will not fall tomorrow. So now if you feel that you are profitable, then sell all the cryptos you hold and then wait until the exchange rate drops to the bottom and reinvest.

I think the G20 meeting Will give positive affect to market crypto and tomorrow we Will see crypto price continue to rising.. nowaday is not the right time to sell our coins, we have suvived so far of course we are eligible to get more benefit.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

hopefully, with this good news, the price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency will return to normal and will continue to rise until next year. all would expect that though some media preach negative things about crypto

Yes, it is indeed a good news for everybody and I think this has something to do regarding the G20 summit result where members of G20 had made a comment believing that cryptocurrencies is not a threat to the global financial stability which happens to be a positive impact on the current price up trend.
Thus, hoping that this will be a start of the continuous improvement of all cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: