Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6489 times)
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
IT will go up again and bring us what we want. So hold what you have and wait patiently.

Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
From small holders or speculators, the price does not depend at all. At the moment, the price is determined by macroeconomic indicators. If they are favorable and provide a flow of investment in the industry, the price increases. If they are unfavorable (as now) then the investment activity falls and together with it the price.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

Good and positive news will help to raise prices in the market.
It can also help increase demand for cryptocurrency, which will lead to price increases.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

I will say the same thing. The price will be high enough annd everything will be ok.

SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Strict regulation of crypto-currency and ICO will lead to their legalization. This will open up opportunities for banks, pension and investment funds to invest in this area. It will be such a huge amount of money that this sphere has not yet seen. With such events, we will see updates of the highs very soon.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

These dips and corrections themselves contribute to price surges, whetting and enticing investors towards a magnetically exhilarating roller coaster ride.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.
You make a lot of good points though I partially agree with you here. No country can regulate crypto and Bitcoin completely, but they can regulate it to a certain extent. This can devalue Bitcoin to a certain extent, but will not eliminate Bitcoin and history validates my statement. However, I do agree that the media has a huge influence on the crypto market. For example, the recent news coverage regarding the G20 summit news coverage helped the market get into the green at the moment

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

I think that last December was an aberration, and is not likely to be repeated in the short-term. But long term the prospects for crypto have not really changed; the big price drop was just an effect of too high and too sudden a rise in December.

I believe that the market will recover naturally, and not really in response to any official news or rumours from governments or corporate execs.

Give it time. April is normally a good month.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

Many countries are trying to regulate crypto currency markets in their countries and not much clarity is there and every one is confused about the market. Regulations are good for this market in long run as more new people come to this market and it will give big boost to it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

maybe for now there is no way to get our money back, so that's why I think for now better to restrain and resell it when everything is stable, and I'm sure in the near future everything will be back to normal.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Today all penny prices have risen again. But it is impossible for BTC to increase like December 2017. In my opinion, BTC can only increase at $ 12,000. Currently, BTC is competing with many other altcoin. On the other hand, BTC does not attract many investors because of long transaction time and high cost. So investors have gradually abandoned Bitcoin switch to other altcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

It think that the current trend is going to finish in a month or so. We had many ups and downs, but it makes no sense to have ether at 400 euro, it is simly more valuable than that.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

If you still a lot of money there is nothing wrong to hold it but you need to monitor the exchange market so that you will know if the price will go down deeply if that happen that is the time for trading so that you still get profit for your investment. Be clever always that's the game here.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

It definitely will go up . Now it's just a panic selling or atleast that's what I want it to be. I pray and hope that it goes back to Jan 2018 level atleast . Smiley

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Answer for this type of question only 2. Holding and prices will go up but also will go zero. Have u read the news about the air coins? It turns to zero directly and never up back.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

This strategy only fairs well when serious though is placed on the project to hold
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I personally believe that the price will be up again,although the dip seem so dip that it look as if it will not be up again couple with the ban news of the social media,it is really challenging.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

I am following this hold method as well. You can look at previous trend, the good projects crypto currencies prices rise after a period of time. Doesn’t this show you why we are holding.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Yeah i think it will still go back up thats why instead of worrying about your portfolio, you should invest more in bitcoin or eth or the other promising alts. When I was new in crypto, (August 2017) and bitcoin started to drop when China banned ICO in September, I though its was the end, but just 3 months later it was flying so high. So, take this moment as an opportunity and grab it.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

I think to raise the price of bitcoin is not enough with hodl only. But all positive factors should support, so bitcoin can go up and high.

like today when the spreading and volume of bitcoin increase, but a lot of bad news about bitcoin and also high sales, so, makes bitcoin hard to rise again.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: