Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6489 times)
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Why is everyone sure that the price will necessarily go up? The price can not constantly grow! Without good collapse of prices, will not good grow. The best strategy is trade!
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

if you sell now, then only those coins that are in profit .
those in the big minus need to hold  Cry
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

Do you think any altcoin is going to at least double the price and which one you are going to recommend guys.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

You can only hold when you are on losing end, but if you are on profit there is no point to hold. The fluctuating movement of the market is its nature because  the market is speculative. So there is no fear about that. Hold and wait if you are down.
romecheo

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

HODLing was the best way to do when every crypto are in blood. Because when someone sell at very low price, they also contribute to make crypto goes down.

No one lose anything even the values goes down, the only way someone may lose was when the time they sell at very low price.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

If you think that you lose, you buy high and it will fall the value so don't panic. The best solution was hold always be patient not one of the panic seller and the best thing was invest now until na value was low and for the future rising. It will goes up again I think if im not mistaken that rise up again because of thw new investor from the many celebrities and businessman.
kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Yes the prices will go up. So you should hold your coins.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I believe that now is better to hold your coins. We all know that mostly the cryptocurrencies have dropped prices time to time. No is a bad time to see the chart of the cryptocurrency prices. But, selling the coins right now is a false way because it can make the process more decrease. Holding the coins for your investment is better because it can ensure you to find the best time to sell with the higher profits. What makes me sure is about the condition in the market and the experience in the past. It will raise and you will get your profits.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I switched my portfolio app to show me value in BTC (of which I own 0) and it made me feel much better. My entire portfolio has only dropped 7% for BTC value and I don't want to look at the dollar value anymore Smiley
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Im in this space to get rich or die trying. If it goes to zero, then so be it.

But again, hundreds of millions and billions of dollars have been invested in crypto mining or actual projects just in the past month alone. People with far more information than we could ever hope for continue putting money in. If they keep doing it, so will I.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

This is a high volatility market and will remain so for the foreseeable future. The good projects aren't going anywhere, especially ones with significant corporate partnerships. For the inexperienced investors here, this is the time to buy more (of solid projects with real world applications), not sell. You only lose money if you sell people.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. So you don't have to worry just stay calm, be patient and don't panic sell because everything will be under control just make sure you choose the right coins that will give you are big profit. Goodluck.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Right now you have a loss. Tomorrow maybe you get some back, maybe you end up losing more, it's impossible to know. It's really interesting having been part of the crypto community for years and seeing so many people who haven't experienced investment loss and have seen these astronomical gains in crypto speculation.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Not all coins will go up. Every day enter the market many coins that are worth nothing. Analyze the coin before buying. Watch the market to find the entry point into the market.
niteroy

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

In December, it was not growth rates, and sharp race prices for all cryptocurrency up, and prices now back to previous positions. but it is not cancels the growth of the price of cryptocurrency in the future. now is only the beginning of how cryptocurrency start discover their use in our lives, but for sure it is clear that cryptocurrency will become a popular means of calculation and of course will grow in the price.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

For me, hold is not really an easy thing to do. Because we are not sure or should I say I am not sure about the coin i want to hold, I mean maybe a can read a lot of white paper or website but I am not sure if that is really will happen in the future. Hold is also risky for me.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Yeah i think it will still go back up thats why instead of worrying about your portfolio, you should invest more in bitcoin or eth or the other promising alts. When I was new in crypto, (August 2017) and bitcoin started to drop when China banned ICO in September, I though its was the end, but just 3 months later it was flying so high. So, take this moment as an opportunity and grab it.
This is the easiest thing to do at time of dump as this will not only save us from any kind of loss but will also help us in having a better chance of making more money as well at time when the prices will go up. In the crypto market, things don’t remain the same all the time and that there comes a positive change in the market as well after some dark days. You need to stay firm until things get in your favor.

vladimirnzh

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

whales collect enough cheap coins. Then good news release, and we will see market green again like in 2017
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

If you are hold your coin for long term price will go up in future.When price are increase.No one goes out of the market.At that time it is helpful to buy new coin that give more profit.In cryptoworld prices can change any time and people can earn more profit.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

For me, hold is not really an easy thing to do. Because we are not sure or should I say I am not sure about the coin i want to hold, I mean maybe a can read a lot of white paper or website but I am not sure if that is really will happen in the future. Hold is also risky for me.
Why is not it easy to keep? Do you really want to sell coins when the price goes down and the whole market is red? Maybe we are talking about different terms of holding a coin, but at the moment most of them have a recession.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: