Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6489 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

Holding of the our funds, tokens or coins is the solution of this sudden dips because this phenomenon are just temporary and trying to create more people to engage on panic selling and panic buying which its a bad move to us
Holding is a good way to avoid losses but it takes a lot of patience to take advantage of this way. actually when the price drops very deep then there will be high pump happen. just as a few weeks ago it was down to $6k then pump to $11k. and now this happens again the price drops to $6k so do not be panic of this. hold it! the price will immediately pump, believe me
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

investment of major players, the next cycle in the market, again the news background as everything is good and growing.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

It depends on what you are holding.
If you are holding really shit ones, then do not expect it to survive on a bear market.
Follow updates and check roadmap of what you are holding to have an idea when it might go up.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

I think thats the best thing to gain your profit. Hold til the price will go up and gain the  profit 2 times or even 3 times. You see peope hold old for 9 years in bitcoin when it started. Then there is instant millioner because coin price was so high. We just have to wait for the right timing.

Holding is Not the best thing to do right now in the bearish market where most the market go down without exception like bitcoin and etherium too go down together.
No instant millionaire without effort, if just hold mean we just wait for the price up without doing something again. But before this market bearish happen, holding is the best idea.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

We are so positive the price of bitcoin and other will definitely go up again and that is why we would continue to hold until the price reach our expected limit. We should be patient for the price of bitcoin and other would be more that of last year December price. This is is the prediction before the end of this year.

magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

For me i think if the price is cheaper then maybe i need to hold for now and w8 when the price well going up sometimes well rise up sometimes well be going down thats why always check and hold.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

holding only the coins you have

do not expect the current market because it is not stabilized

it is estimated that the end of the year is the peak time of price increases such as december

we look forward to this good news

hopefully all coin prices soar

will definitely happen
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Earlier this year the market was still in correction so almost every crypto weakened. If you sell when the market is red, you may lose a lot of money. Therefore, holding and waiting for the market to recover is a wise choice.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Prices should go up in May - June if some of the wales and ICOs launched last year decide to stop selling at a ridiculous price. But I guess that is a big if given the latest months.
KupKakes

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Earlier this year the market was still in correction so almost every crypto weakened. If you sell when the market is red, you may lose a lot of money. Therefore, holding and waiting for the market to recover is a wise choice.

Exactly those who panic will just lose their money. We are in Q1 of 2018. The key of success in crypto world is hold. Wait for Q3 or Q4 crypto will boom in that quarter.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

When you are doing compare, than do it proper look what happened 2,3,4 years ago, and still this ain't no guarantee that it will happen again.
The bull run what we saw at the end of 2017, wasn't the first one, so more likely we will see it again in 2018.
Meanwhile the market needs cleaning we have so many clone projects, pure scam, mlm coins and a lot of trash with no future, when these coins go, there will be more room for grow for altcoins with potential.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Sure! The HOLD strategy is the best strategy, especially during this market conditions. Whales want us to sell cryptos for the low price, but we mustn't sell it! I hold all my cryptos and buy some promising coins for the low price low Wink
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I think right now is the time to hold your investment because the market is still in the correction stage and has not fully recovered yet. If you sell your investment, you may be losing it or you may not be able to generate sufficient return, meaning no profit is earned. So it is better to hold it because we just enter the green area again and the price will surely jump in the coming months. This is a crypot world and anything can happen, the price may follow last year or maybe close to it. Do not worry, sure the price will be as normal as before.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Actualy,this also my perception when i first join in crypto trading,that holding your coins in a long period of time can make the price value into higher,but im truly wrong of what my own thinking,because when this things happen now of consecutive drops and im still holding my coins,the scenario  is that my coins will dumps its value,thats why im conclude that theres another way of how  this cryptocurrency coins will pump again  and my own thinking maybe convincing more investor to invest and supporting all crypto coins in the market is the key to return back the price value in growth.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Basically, holding and not going in a panic sell and instead buying more of the good alt coins in the market is a key factor that will help the market go up again. We can still expect for the price to increase just like what happened last December or even better but we will wait for quite some time as the price of bitcoin declined so much in the past couple of months.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Holding of the our funds, tokens or coins is the solution of this sudden dips because this phenomenon are just temporary and trying to create more people to engage on panic selling and panic buying which its a bad move to us
When the panic arrives I suggest if you do not have better activities to play or momentarily forget the crypto, because when we no activity can only see the losses experienced and could be at risk we are hooked to sell our tokens and assets

If a lot of interested parties join in trying to raise the price I am sure we can get a profit and our business can also run well and get a profit. If only we were holding no price changes until prices rise
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

That is true if you know how to hold their is an assurance that your coin will go up becase the price will jump into higher percentage. The price of bitcoin is flactuation so we don't have to be worried and afraid of holding everytme we hold their is a chances to build a stronger relationship with bitcoin.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

for my own I prefer to hold long term for more profit because of the possibility of crypto will rise in the future do not panic if the price goes down.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

right now, we can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
the market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape the shackles of correction and the current ban.
You did the right decision for your profit in the future. Market cap is also the reason for the price and the people that is influencial to us in terms of crypto. Demand and supply also differs that means we are in the right coin to invest if you are a investor of coin you want.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

Yes, that is exactly a good strategy in keeping our coin hold because we believe that price will eventually go up soon if the market will recover having affected with many feedbacks like fake news and bannings of crypto currency in social media sites and googles restriction into Initial coin offering which is highly the biggest points in making the ICO more known to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: