Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:43:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6493 times)
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I belive in that process holding potential coins for now is the best way and wait for the right time to sell it.  If yoi have money buy for more bitcoins and hold it in your wallet and then wait for the price to hit to the moon.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I believe in that. When panic sell will stop, coins became almost stable(no grow and no fall). That will help investors to believe in crypto. When new wave of investors invest fiat money into btc/altcoins market cap would rise and that will cause all coins growth.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

as following finest with the spins as expending of work with the tasks of evaluation, trader to gains with numbers on spare with limit as might to define of strength as extending attains to stay within the timelines of trading, to gains of number with projected limit of nominal profit to collects with the manage of investment.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

I believe in that. When panic sell will stop, coins became almost stable(no grow and no fall). That will help investors to believe in crypto. When new wave of investors invest fiat money into btc/altcoins market cap would rise and that will cause all coins growth.

is actually very good for systems that will grow organically where many emotional sales are dominated by unstable holders, ultimately prices will rise based on the confidence trends of loyal developers and investors and will eventually make them buy back with more confidence high regardless of the latest prices that appear.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

The price is continuously going down and that is the reason people are getting panic and started selling their coins as they have a feeling that it will go even lower in coming days but if you will have patience and hold your coins till December then you will in profits for sure as every time price goes too high in the end of the year so holding till that time is a good decision.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

I invest on this principle the main coins for 2-3 years and altcoins for several months  Smiley
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

Perhaps soon we will really see prices go up, but I think this year it will be slow. But it is nice that the market decline has slowed, we can expect its growth.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Personally I'm holding all my rewards and the altcoins that i have bought specially in this period all the market is red all the altcoins prices are falling down so i think it's a bad time for selling.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

I think yes, although we need a very long time to hold for the price increases.

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

yes, because it is not possible in a long time the price does not increase again, therefore I hold all my altcoin.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

bitcoin prices will rise again if investors invest in large amounts, in the sense that bitcoin buyers are increasing. look at coinmarketcap. , the end of this decline and cause bitcoin prices to fall, which I see this month from 400 million $ to 260 million $, it is very influential on the price of bitcoin and altcoin.
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Not all digital currencies can be successful. It depends on what coins do you have. Hold the coins which have a potential to grow because I experienced to hold but the price didn't go up.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ?
The actual situation that where we are right now can make the price go up again. Why? Because of the price has been down for months it will be the good time for big investors to hop in.
I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I believe that it will be back and will even reach $1T market cap.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:17 AM

Yes of course holding it will lead to it's price grow but sometimes it depends on your holding coin, you may have a coin that your holding but your not sure if it will really have a better future to take you to the moon. So if your not sure in a coin better to invest to a many coin as you can to get more info from investing to it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

We can never say what exactly makes prices to go up but there are a couple of factors that can greatly affect a coin’s value. One of which would be its supply and demand where holding some coins come in and sonce values are way too low, we are actually torn between hodling it longer or selling it even though its a loss. Another factor would be the increase on number of investors. It may seem impossible for coins to reach its hoghest value last year but i do believe that it will reach it this year and even surpass it.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:28 AM

Yes, that's a proven truth because in reality of an investment after a tragic fall of holdings value eventually we can encounter progressive increase of the price. So possibly the prices will go higher in the next few days of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that relied through bitcoin value. And as of these days the whales was just observing the up trend of the prices, then the long term investors were now starting to gain confidence even though they seen it unpredictable.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
DyllanGM

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

If I hadnt seen anything like this in the past, I would have been discouraged and panic sell my coins. But this has happened before (September 2017) when there was also a big dip but when December came, prices were rising so fast. So I still think this is just the same thing, later on the prices will be back.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

news of prices will rise, becoming the most terrible mystery for the entire crypto community
we do not know when prices will go up specifically
but we know, that the price will indeed rise, certainly in a long time
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

If we would not hit $15k-$20k in the middle of this year and I'm sure that what you think of would happen. But if it does rise in that price then I'm predicting at least $30k or $50k of we are lucky.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

yes, the current crypto market is declining, many people keep holding, because they do not want to suffer huge losses. and they believe the market will be stable again. however, there are also some who sell for some reason, one of them because they fear the market will continue to decline and their losses will continue to grow. as for other reasons, because they are not enough capital so they are forced to sell their crypto when the market declines. with several reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: