Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6495 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Holding a coin is one of the attempts to wait for the price to go up and make a profit. As it is now better to hold hold of the coins we have.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

Absolutely. Holding our cryptocoins atleast a year will create a massive growth at our invested cryptocoins because value price of cryptocoins are base on it's supply and demand. The lower the supply and the higher of demand the more valuable our cryptocoins are. Trust and holding is patience for me, have it at those reliable cryptos  then you will be profited high.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

I believe the price of coins in the market will rise again after several months continues to decline as overall bitcoin and altcoin prices annually continue to increase.
The price of a very fluctuating coin is common in this cryptocurrency so there is no need to worry.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Charlz124

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Many factors affect instability. There is always a drop in the market and there is growth. This policy and the media, all around affects the cryptocurrency market.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding is one of the reason why an Altcoin will pump because when people wanted to invest more of that coin but the circulation is very limited then that's the reason why it will pump just like Bitcoin.
There are only 21 million of Bitcoins but around 16.5 million is circulating but most of that circulation supply, people and investors are holding it so that's the reason why the Bitcoin price is higher today since the circulation is very limited but at the same time the demand is somehow higher.

carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

sure now is best time for buying altcoins and hold for long term, we can see now all coins has green and till year end its will grow more than now so dont miss it this best chace for hold

In the crypto market world, the less the coin circulation is the higher the chance of the coin to pump on it's higher price value that's why people and dev main wallets are holding their coins and they're even burning some of the main dev wallet coins just to suppress the total supply in order the suppress the circulating coins and people and investors will then realized that the coin will have the potential to surge and the price value will increase over due time.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

I think that holding is a very good strategy. All the markets now are in recession, so the holders will get their benefits in the future

Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

I am confident that the market capitalization this year will be higher. This is due to the interest of large investors. Everyone understands that they can make good money and the crypto market does not give them peace. I am sure that this year there will be strong rallies.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

sure now is best time for buying altcoins and hold for long term, we can see now all coins has green and till year end its will grow more than now so dont miss it this best chace for hold

Yes, I quite exciting in this current market condition. It seems this month will be the altcoin month.
I hope no more FUD or fake news again that can bring the price down.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

If you're gonna base from simple economics of supply-demand, that logic has a point. Although in reality it doesn't happen exactly that way, and you might actually hurt the token/coin economy by blatantly holding.

If you're gonna hold, at least do something for it, promote it, offer services regarding it, or anyway that can stir the token's market. Just simple holding wouldn't do.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

Absolutely if we hold our cryptocoins value price at the market will soars high. Big waves of increase of price in the market if we just hold our cryptocoins especially at bitcoin and ethereum. I believe that this two coins are the barometer of cryptocurrency, once they arise all cryptocoins will follow and that's my observation.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Not that easily mate that we can get that prices as we do taht thing but with the low of supply and demands. It discribes how prices affects it. As long as many people wanted to buy that coin, they will offer how much money they want to be bought it.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

It does not necessarily mean that if you wait and hold you would immediately stop a price drop abd turn the market into gree. What holding does is preventing any further damage that could be done to bitcoin's value. It's like putting out the fire on the dtove to save the food from burning. And it is a better alternative to selling wgen tge prices are dropping sinve it still involves you in the bitcoin scene and holding helps prevent price from continuing to decrease.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

I think someone manipulate this market! Cause capitalization growth, but market on the bottom, whats wrong ?)
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

The HODL strategy is the best strategy, especially during this market conditions. Whales want us to sell cryptos for the low price, but we mustn't sell it! I hold all my cryptos and buy some promising coins for the low price.
FrontierObscura

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

agreed. Some really good motivation is needed for bull run like last year, like huge company (unicorn) pushing own coin or huge investment company
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.

That's right. The cryptocurrency market is a market that's like no other because it is a currency market that is not backed by the normal reserves like the traditional currencies that every country have, therefore, there are so many unconventional factors that affects its rise and fall. Having said, I agree with you on the fact that the act of "holding" of many people somehow affects its value because there are less transactions happening in the market. However, fortunately, there are so many other factors like the ones affecting altcoins and other projects that could help in the promotion of cryptocurrencies, which in turn, would help it gain more value or at least get back what it lost.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

It does not necessarily mean that if you wait and hold you would immediately stop a price drop abd turn the market into gree. What holding does is preventing any further damage that could be done to bitcoin's value. It's like putting out the fire on the dtove to save the food from burning. And it is a better alternative to selling wgen tge prices are dropping sinve it still involves you in the bitcoin scene and holding helps prevent price from continuing to decrease.
Holding is best to do when there's a dumping in the market then wait until its price goes up. Also i have been doing holding when the price of crypto falling since i started in crypto, also holding is the way to immediately prevent from continuously dropping of coin. And it better to do holding of many people because some of them are easily scared when there's dropping so they sell their coins.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

I also believe that the market will grow, perhaps even higher than last time, but the fall will then be even more rapid, this is a vicious circle, and we can't avoid this..
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

Yes, I quite exciting in this current market condition. It seems this month will be the altcoin month.
I hope no more FUD or fake news again that can bring the price down.
Something tells me that by the end of the month there will be another drawdown in price, because normal news for growth there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: