Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6498 times)
Iannn

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

I can afford to hold so I am.  And yes I think prices will go up on a lot of coins.  But if you are paying 22% on credit cards or need to make the months mortgage or whatever I can understand letting some go.  If you cannot afford to lose it do not have it invested probably. 
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Everyone said that holding is a good decision but I think in some point it is good to those potential coins or token you have but to those coins you hold that may not more potential or not gaining popularity I suggest that sell it immediately or lost nothing.
deepali01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

well!! i do believe that the market will get surge up and give us more benefit perhaps than last time so be optimistic !! Wink Smiley
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

I think that holding is a very good strategy. All the markets now are in recession, so the holders will get their benefits in the future

Yes right, holding is the best strategy to get profit, I do not like to sell with loss position so I always wait patiently, and I'm sure that the price of all cryptocurrency will soon improve when entering spring.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

There is no  precise prediction statement that price will go up, if there be any, then its just an assumption. Supply and demand determines the market conditions to a large extent. Let's hope the market recover soon.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

well!! i do believe that the market will get surge up and give us more benefit perhaps than last time so be optimistic !! Wink Smiley
I think holding is good to prevent lose coin for entire time of dropping then surely the price will goes up that give us a lot of benefit when its rise again. Also holding is the right thing to do and good decision too especially to those have potential coins, also its better if you dont easily scared or panicked just waiting and be patient these are the right thing to do.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
The market has fallen sharply, we should not sell at this time because we will not be profitable. Holding is the best thing we should do at this moment. I believe that in a few months the market will recover and grow stronger. Because cryptocurrency is a market with great potential and power. Besides, right now it is also an opportunity for us to invest in crypto if we want to make a huge profit in the next few years.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

hey if your question was : if everyone is holding, how the price can go up? - Its pretty simple if there are new buyers and they want  e.g. an bitcoin and everyone is holding, they need to pay higher prices, so you see, the price will rise if demand increases

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding can make the price back to its glory but you're right that it will not the same last 2017. But it doesn't mean that is the final answer for we all know bitcoin is volatile.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday
Someday , that's the primary problem to make profit. You should figure out when it could happened , not just put the money randomly and wait everything could be fine to move up later.
That's a big mistake , don't gamble on your future investment , it would give you a disappointment result mostly when you rely on luck without know things. By trading you would actively make a research , get some experiences and knowledge , not just watch and learn nothing.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Koioss

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

I believe that the best strategy in this market is to holding. I think this market, in the future, will be much more valued.
For this reason I prefer not to wait patiently, except for the need.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 167

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

yes, I believe the market will rise again we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
now we can also see the market is getting green again. I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

It is true that our holding coin makes us believe that the price will increase. But for now I think the price of ethereum and bitcoin still tend to be stable in the past few weeks. That means it's possible the price will continue like this as if there is no significant improvement.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

If you just keep your coins, then the price of this in itself does not increase. There should be some impetus in the market to make a big demand and someone started buying coins at a price higher than they offer. Then the market will start to grow.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday
Someday , that's the primary problem to make profit. You should figure out when it could happened , not just put the money randomly and wait everything could be fine to move up later.
That's a big mistake , don't gamble on your future investment , it would give you a disappointment result mostly when you rely on luck without know things. By trading you would actively make a research , get some experiences and knowledge , not just watch and learn nothing.
This is how trading is the  best strategy to earn money  Cool
Longterm investment is still questionable between we will get profit and not profit like you have reached the target time you should sell but the price decreased so you will wait again. Does not mean I don't believe in the future of bitcoin that will have a high price, but the thing to remember is the price of bitcoin can decrease rapidly. This should be considered by investors who will invest long term.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

it all depends on the price of how you buy, and if it is sold now whether it has reached the price of your wishes. and if you believe that the price can still rise why not continue to hold the first let the more profitable.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

If you hold your coins for few years, that there is a big chance that you will get some profit, it is unlikely that we will stay at these prices.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

better keep your digital assets because most are still in the correction phase,
 rather than wasting your assets, but losing a lot in the process.
crypto is very volatile and prices can change in minutes and the next hour.
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

not all altcoins you hold will increase in price, because there is altcoin whose price does not increase at all (although it increases, at most only 5% of the starting price). so before you hold, you must carefully select the altcoin what you want to hold.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Theres no accurate answer if prices is an issue,because crypto is volatile but being manipulated buy the whales.
So if there would be new good growth it doesn't mean were heading for pump again.as what ive said its too good to be true..the best way stilll is wait and expect nothing but just what Market will give us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: