Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:59:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: holding and prices will go up ?  (Read 6493 times)
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

There is a big possibility that bitcoin ang altcoins might hit the highest value again by the last quarter of the year and what we need to do about that is just to wait and trust crypto. We may all doubt about it but let's have a space for trust and patience about the greater opportunity to earn a good profit.
Yes, hopefully what you say is true. Bitcoin and other altcoin are noticed if the movement will repeat the history as last year. Patience and optimism to witness skyrocketing prices.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Im still holding and still believing on crypto and blockchain. Its time to buy more because its cheap ,when time comes and crypto get famous and everybody will be going to use crypto thats the time all my sufferings today will be worth it. The top coins are worth holding because they have actual potential in the future down the years, the more small and volatile altcoins  We must wait, and the positions will be strengthened even more than they were. By the end of the year, the rate will be many times greater than we imagine.
I fully agree with you! We must hold! The market began to recover! You still need to invest in any coin! Since the rate is not high, there is still the benefit of buying a coin at this stage! Who is the best option to purchase several types of coins. Prepare your briefcase with various coins and wait for the course to go beyond 12K. Then already sell at a good price! The main thing is not to be afraid and make profitable investments at the moment! then it will be too late!
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

So far that is how it has been. For me this could be my second time holding and waiting for old prices to recover. Not sure if it will happen this time, but it does seem likely.

Also, anybody else notice how many Marinecoin shills there are in almost every thread here? Reminds me about what happened with Verge before they became big. And yes, I finally bought into the Verge hype so I guess their shilling worked. I wonder if this is going to mean I might consider this latest shillcoin while waiting for good moments.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

We wont see a new "december" just like it happened before unless that someone comes to the market and starts  buying tokens and bitcoins with dozens of millions or hundreds of millions of dollars.

Anyway, we all are hoping for that
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

Yes, I believe the market will rise again and we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
Now we can also see the market is getting green again. I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price
appon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

Changing the day is changing constantly,
Yes, hold coins now, today's price is going up a bit, it will again be restored to its high value, maybe soon.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

From small holders or speculators, the price does not depend at all. At the moment, the price is determined by macroeconomic indicators. If they are favorable and provide a flow of investment in the industry, the price increases.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

Yes, I believe the market will rise again and we can see the track record last year, the market had plummeted before the price soared.
Now we can also see the market is getting green again. I think this is just a game of big investors to play the market price
Bitcoin has resonate excitement and loyalty from a core group of inventors and idealistic communities  that sustain some core demand and promote it.It provides some very niche utility and slowly growing general utility.I believe that prices will go up.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Hold is very hard and patient, very few people are really capable of this, but I think that today just as very few people are capable of trading, most likely small speculation in the market and nothing more. But we need to move in a larger direction, so today I think that people need to be educated in this respect and keep their coins and tokens.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

We are hoping that price will go up but it depends on what you have some coins are useless, try to hold the coin that have future, maybe one of these days the price will go up who nows or maybe not.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

It's really hard to hold, we are all hoping that the price will go up, sometimes we always say or think to hold it for long time but we ended to sell it.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

MONEY will make the price go up again
you have to hold the right coin to get your money back. unless, all your money will go away, 90% of altcoins will be nothing more than a shit coins
and I think the point is to chose a good coin for you. I'm working on that  Grin Grin
and it's not easy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

It is a true connection that if we hold our bitcoin then bitcoin value will go up and this will survive for a future and if the price is flexible. It is true that if we hold our bitcoin during Hard and painful time this is very good and i think if the demand is high in the present time and the investors are moving again . if we hold bitcoin then the bitcoin price will rise and bitcoin is more famous and durable than face bitcoin will be a very good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:06 PM

It is necessary to ask whether prices will increase and how long this will continue and to what level they will grow before they start falling again. As it seems to me until the next fall, prices will not have time to grow up to the indicators of December 2017.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
spritJ

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

I think this is very likely. When the bull market comes, all major currencies will have huge room for growth. I believe this will also be the case. Of course, this is just personal thought. If this small increase is not due to the arrival of the bull market, then I think many people will suffer a lot.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

Of course, the prices for all the cryptocurrency will go up. After a while, you will see that all these falls were not significant compared to how prices grew during the period of a year or two years.
You're right. A lot of people seem to get scared and panic a lot when they see prices go down and if they would just remember that the prices won't stay down forever and that the drop in prices actually means that the next bull market will actually be greater than the last then they wouldn't worry so much. The bear market will linger for a while but prices will always recover and will do so better than before.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Changing the day is changing constantly,
Yes, hold coins now, today's price is going up a bit, it will again be restored to its high value, maybe soon.

I'm sure the price will go up again, and all we need is to keep our patience at this moment, and it is the best way to buy more cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and ethereum in the bottom price.

fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

anyone knows when the price will actually go up like a person's prediction, or maybe who knows what coin is good to hold
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

No one can say clearly that most people buy and sell as the market fluctuates. The faster the price rises in the calm time. This is the reason why the price of the market is rising now.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

Now all cryptocurrency prices have risen, and I should be grateful that I did not sell when the market fell. This time the market fell and did not fall to the lowest point in history. I believe the value of the city's encryption market is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: