Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:18:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

I do not think anyone is interested to dump ETH, I see in the various indax eth stocks rarely have any interested him .. if you want to invest for the long term please buy eth coins, if not do not buy it. better buy small coins that have not been dumped
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
I also estimate it as it is because the normal price of eth is in the range of $ 700-800 and it's time to buy at a cheap price and wait until the price returns to normal and increases.
andygloster1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

The etherium costs $ 500. So far this is an excellent price to enter. By the end of the year its cost will be about $ 2000. Do not miss your profit!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

Usually the best time to buy any crypto currency is whenever the price go down.
Actually, the ETH price is still low compared to few months ago, so it is the best moment to buy more ETH nowadays, especially if you look for long term holding.
ETH is very valuable and its price is expected to go up highly in the few next months and years.
Really? If you remember how Bitcoin price fall down from $20k to $19k $18k slowly till few weeks ago touch $6k , is it what you mean the best time to buy? I personally think it's not true.
Following the down trends are wrong action with too much risk there , better to wait the price recover a little bit and decide is it the real bullish sign? Then go allin , just like ethereum when it dropped to below $400 and move up step by step by $10 , I'll think it's the right timing to go allin.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

Honestly, we talk about this everyday, if you believe in the technology and infrastructure of ETH, and it's future, buy now, be prepared to hold for the long term, and have a price point where you are prepared to sell and be happy with your profit.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

I think in the coming month ETH will grow to 0.085 BTC, because it will become cheaper. And then it will rise to 0.2 BTC. Now a very sweet price to buy.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

as we can see ethereum is currently on the downward trend in exchange rates. we need to watch when the exchange rate drops to the lowest and then buy it to avoid the situation when u purchased ethereum, the exchange rate continues to fall deeper. Experience shows that if buy eth at the time the exchange rate hit the bottom it would probably be profitable to hold up from now until the end of this year.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

if you want stability, if you want to invest money for long, buy and forget for a while ... invest in ETHER, invest in Ripple, the most normal options ... iron-concrete as they say. Very reliable coins.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

yes, price is fluctuating good so there is one hope coming and price will grow more good i think if people have capital then this is the time to invest there because ones the price became up then there will be little difficulties so better invest now than after you will do invest and keep hold  this and wait.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

With prices of Ethereum increasing, especially just recently it reached the $500 price, it's still relatively a good price to buy
Ethereum at the moment. Prices still are affordable if you are planning on investing and holding, better decide now since it's
expected to pump some more once Bitcoins pick up it's pace and all the highly anticipated annual pump comes to play. Ethereum
is an all around perfect altcoin to buy, it's highly recommended since it's stability is none like anything else and it's utilization
around the market is unequaled. Current prices are an opportunity one shouldn't miss out or take for granted.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

As expected, the cryptocurrency market shows slight signs of recovery. ETH has begun to increase its price so the premises are optimistic. With the increase in ETH, ICO projects are also affected. I think it's OK to invest now in ETH as well, because there are signs of total recovery of the crypto market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

A few months ago the price of all cryptos dropped dramatically, but now the price is starting to rise. I recommend as soon as possible to buy ETH, because the price of ETH increasingly rises every day. Do not wait for higher ETH price, then you need more money to buy it. The likelihood of your profit within six months is 200%.

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

The best opportunity to buy ETH is when the cryptos are lower in exchange rates. With ETH, the lowest exchange rate is $ 300. So if you have invested in ETH at this rate, then you will undoubtedly be profitable at this time, when the ETH exchange rate has increased to nearly $ 700. The experience is to buy at the bottom of the exchange rate and sell when crypto go to the moon Smiley))

IMatveeva

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

I think this year ETH, he has a good progressive blockchain, the best platform for Ico. So he has every chance to repeat the history of bitcoin.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

if you want to buy eth in now yes yes of course. but maybe eth will go down lg for some time to come. but do not worry about it. it's just a moment, advice if you have a lot of money to buy is eth in the present and save for the next few months.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

I think that at the moment it is worthwhile to wait with the purchase of the ethereum. Too sharp growth shows the coin over the past week, it is quite possible to reverse the failure. It is better to wait for this moment

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

Maybe it`s the best time to buy ETH, from last year to the first three months of this year, a lot of ICO projects have been lost, and the market has been falling from the high point, and this time ETH has been seriously underestimated, I think that as long as the market becomes green, people's demand for ETH will soon recover.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Maybe it`s the best time to buy ETH, from last year to the first three months of this year, a lot of ICO projects have been lost, and the market has been falling from the high point, and this time ETH has been seriously underestimated, I think that as long as the market becomes green, people's demand for ETH will soon recover.

really, especially when many ICO projects are coming up the demand for Ethereum will increase as investors want to invest in ICO. now ICO is becoming an investment path that provides many advantages although sometimes there is also a failed ICO or fraud

brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

You were very correct and I am very sure that those who followed your instructions and invested would have made good profit now that ethereum had reached $700. However, it is never too late to invest as ethereum will most likely hit $2000 before the end of the year 2018.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

yes now is the right time to buy ETH as long as the market is still green and I think it's a good time and will be a very lucrative moment to invest, this possibility will be a hope for the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: