Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 11:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5881 times)
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

i really don t the reason of that and it is getting a bit scared since important things are saying for bounty i started to be afraid but hope we just are going  to gain and nothing to be afraid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

After going through peoples review on this matter, i keep seeing "its temporary" as if that's supposed to be a normal things. Bitcoin is meant to  be self defensive of negative comments from the outside world. But its as if bitcoin is only exhibiting the selfishness and submissiveness. Crazy as it might sound bitcoin is now controlled but personalities and not buy the General public. If bitcoin were to be a person ill tell her that she is not manifesting her purpose.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Their are many reason behind this rapid falling of bitcoin's price. Bitcoin is a volatile currency which is another reason behind this. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency which means it is not control by any central authority or person. So their a lot of disturbance seen in its production and supply. Irregularities in the mining of bitcoin is also a reason behind this. Many government sacred of bitcoin and ban it in their country. And this thing negatively affects its market prices. Altcoin popularity also affect indirectly in the price of bitcoin.  Smiley
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.

Agreed, There are so many speculators that making noises and fake news about bitcoin, it also have a negative effect in the environment of bitcoin,  maybe they should stop doing that, Bitcoin will not end as well as crypto currency, The reason behind the price of bitcoin as of now, is that the panic sellers itself, they are making the market red, also the whales manipulators who are always been there since the beginning of crypto currency.
Bitcoin prices are falling off a cliff as a growing heap of bad news for the crypto market piles up.Government regulators in Japan slapped six exchange operators with business improvement orders, while a South Korean trading-platform said earlier this week that hackers stole about $30 million in digital tokens.

Exactly, panic selling of the holders has a negative effect on the market that cost its decreasing price, I think it is because of the media speculations about the death of crypto currency , It is making the market red, especially the panic sellers who are weak holders they have no guts in holding their funds and wait for its price to grow, they are only aiming for small profits that's why.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Still waiting with update on what's with LN right now but the current news that G20 seems to be positive is making the price of bitcoin now to be on green. And it's going to be positive and getting closer to $9,000 and if the whole week starts with a positive market then it can be the indication that bitcoin is now ready for its recovery in no time. Can't wait to see on how investors (big and small) will react when there are positive updates about LN and other news.
Positive signals from the meeting of bankers g20 can really have a positive effect. The price will go up to $ 9,000, but what's next? For me there is no difference between 8K and 9K. Both of these numbers are very small to measure the value of bitcoin. I'm waiting on 15K-20K. For me, only such figures will mean the recovery of the market.
Small recovery or big recovery, there's no difference with it because it's still the same as the word itself. Being positive with the small recovery is good for someone who keeps on worrying about the plummeting of bitcoin. Keep that hope for sure we will be back on that price once bitcoin is skyrocketing and the price can go further rapidly as an opposite impact of the last dip that made the price rapidly go down.

Market is Volatile, anything happened at any given time, no one can predict what to become about Bitcoin for tomorrows trading. A lot indicators that affect the price value of Bitcoin in the market, the issue on Banned, Scammer, and the issue on Regulation by the government financial institution by its country as the Bitcoin transaction is visible in their market. The more pressing issue now is the News about Bitcoin on social media, print and even in the Broadcast. it affects the price value of Bitcoin whether good news or Bad news, market react unpredictably.

Yes that are the possible cause of bitcoin price gong down, the media, scammers, speculators that only desires the end of crypto currency , there are so many against it, they cannot bear the success of crypto that's why they are trying to end it, using media and other economical stuff to stop crypto on its way to the top, there are also some faithful ones who recognize crypto as a source of their living, also the makers of the platform itself is not affected by its issue.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
For me the price or the value of bitcoin is going down is because a lot of holders is selling there bitcoin with lower price that's why the price of bitcoin is continue to go down but i am hoping next month the value of bitcoin will pump again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

There are so many reasons for rapidly bitcoin going down. Many false news comes about bitcoin like bitcoin is going to ban. I think,  Hereafter the price will not increase like this news make people get panic to hold bitcoin. Now people afraid to invest or hold the bitcoin. They are ready to sell their bitcoins and investors not ready to invest. Due to these reasons the supply of bitcoin is limited. This would make bitcoin price rapidly going down. And other reason
Banning the cryptocurrency in a particular country or place do really affect big on the market or on the certain cryptocurrency itself. There are lots of  FUD and lots of false news spreading so other imvestors is afraid to lose up their money. Bitcoin is volatile so its given that it would rapidly go down or up, like what is happening now.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

Basically bitcoin graph are now going to down, but sometimes it goes up. So we don't need to get worried about this, it's just a part of circulations that really happened. The price of Bitcoin is stable and not so down rather it has entered into the normal market from a bullish market as the price last two months were low and touched the 6k dollar price and from that instant the demand showed a sudden increase
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

You have a point on that mate. Well, being a dominant crypto currency there are a lot of obstacles that may encounter especially those misinformations regarding on its capability and usage. I think bitcoin investment is a coin business and profit and loss is the part of business. Therefore it is not good to sell your bitcoin if the price down because the next day it will rise again and you will recover your deficits
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin price is rapidly going down because people kept on doing panic selling due to the bad news they have heard. Another reason was a few people tend to leave bitcoin or now having doubt in involving in here so the chance of having a new investors are going down. It worries many of us but we can't do anything about it unless we keep on supporting and investing it even up until the end of its existence
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

yes you are right now bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines and maybe bitcoin prices fall like this because it is caused by bad news that makes many traders panicked and finally sell the assets they have in cheap price.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

The price of btc is going down due to the presence of traders who make their trading decisions based on news they hear, many people panic and sell, this is a major problem that needs to stop, people need to start doing very detailed research before making a trading decision, I personally feel the price would pick up in no distant time.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Now that investors have withdrawn capital from the market quite a lot, they do not trust e-money, which has made altcoin prices not only very cool down in the beginning of this year.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

In my opinion the price rapidly down and the people are holding crypto for long term and due to short selling and high supply of bitcoin in the market is the major reason fro bitcoin price fall and the big whales of this currency can influence the market.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
maraclariss14

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.

I think its because of the people who do panic sellings and the media itself, the panic sellers have no guts in holing their coins and funds, while the media is continuing its speculations and theoretical reports about the fall of bitcoin and the crypto currency itself, they are the people who dont know how to play the  game inside the community, They believe in the lies that will give them nothing, selling your alts at low price will give you no gain and creating some fake news will never help the community grow.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

I saw the price of bitcoin today and was very scared because the drastic decline seem to have a lot of factors that need careful attention. I do not know what is actually causing this fall but honestly it scares me.Maybe some whales are trying to manipulate the market to their advantage here.I  cannot understand anyway.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

I think it started because of news, I also do not think about it with the whales this time, the price is getting down and there is no good sign, because the demand is decreasing it causes the decline the next day, still waiting for the whales to come with his demand, I read in this forum, then some articles also say where people people have started to lower the trust in cryptocurrency and I'm saddened by what I see this time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

When ever the price of bitcoin is going down rapidly means there will be specific reasons behind it for such massive selling. The market  movement generally  based on the rumors. There will be negative and positive rumors in connection with the bitcoin. If there is any type of positive rumors to bitcoin there will be massive buying in the market and such negative rumors there will be massive selling in the market .We can see the price variations in the market accordingly.

I think its because of the people who do panic sellings and the media itself, the panic sellers have no guts in holing their coins and funds, while the media is continuing its speculations and theoretical reports about the fall of bitcoin and the crypto currency itself, they are the people who dont know how to play the  game inside the community, They believe in the lies that will give them nothing, selling your alts at low price will give you no gain and creating some fake news will never help the community grow.
That may be the case , we can not also say something bad to thosr bitcoin holders of panic selling, becausr they are worried what would happen, so this is one of tbe cause of prices going down and down ,the supply and demand of the market ,due to more selling of coins then supply is flooding, that makes the price now into low market price value.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

fud + panic sellin
that is the main reason of why everything is dumped at the moment  Sad but just relax

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

Man, I cannot imagine how devastated and disappointed you are right now that what you thought was temporary lasted for quite a long time than what you have anticipated. In fact, became worse and then gave a sign of hope then went down again. But hey, no worries, eventually the prices will go up sooner or later, just don't panic sell and you'll be fine(Damn, I hope you didn't panic sell).

I agree with you on this matter, some are doing panic selling of their funds without thinking what opportunity they lost, bitcoin price is very volatile so there is no need to panic, maybe some people are thinking that it will going to end, but no, just take the opportunity and buy some and hold it for a while and see the results, bitcoin is growing every year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: