Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 705

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
It is impossible to predict exactly what it is going to happen in 10 years, I believe that bitcoin is going to become successful that is correct, but many things could happen maybe we will see a ban in cryptocurrencies all around the world and suddenly its price crashes immediately, that is very unlikely but we cannot discard it especially when you are using such a large time frame.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

I can not predict but according to that information maybe bitcoin price will grow well and I expect bitcoin 10 years later bitcoin price reaches peak price .. and it all depends on bitcoin development and if whole country can accept bitcoin well I think bitcoin will go up the price is high .. because the pros cons and all the problems about bitcoin it is very influential with the bitcoin situation ..
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

I can not say the exactly what will happen ten years later but i can predict that many organization and many banks will accept it as well as bank aslo.Because of its demand ten years later it will be accepted in every online shooing market,restaurant,Bar house,tourist spot.etc.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

All people want  the crypto currency will only grow and develop, but sooner or later the limit comes!
I think if politicians do not interfere with us, then we would easily forget about banks!

Politicians and governments can't control bitcoins and crypto currency. We would see a lot more people of the world using bitcoins in 10 years from now.
This digital currency technology is spreading very fast and many people are adopting it. I shall be seeing bitcoin to be used as frequently as dollar in next 10 years or so.
10 years late I hope that half of the world will use bitcoin because today many people are using bitcoin as their regular currency. Other half will take more time because still many people unaware of bitcoin especially in my community because if literacy ratio. Very little people know about bitcoin and it is the main and big reason of slow growth and less use.
skba

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Crypto currencies would be in use all over the world. The economy condition of countries adapted bitcoin and other crypto will have a good growth. Number of citizen's with assets would increase due to crypto currenceies. Banks would be in a position where customers get migrated from fiats to crypto. Crypto would be in a place where everyone will be familiar with.

I agreed with you, after ten years later Crypto currency will be use all over the world. Because now the economical condition of crypto world is good. Most of the people are engaged with this world, for that reason crypto world spreading. I also believe that Crypto world will be a place where everyone will be a familiar with. 
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

I doubt if any person can predict with utmost certainty regards what bitcoin will amount to in ten years time. Whether it will hit half a million dollar or drop to zero is not certain. That not withstanding we as crypto enthusiast, we will keep our hopes high while we keep spreading the good news of cryptocurrency.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

I doubt if any person can predict with utmost certainty regards what bitcoin will amount to in ten years time. Whether it will hit half a million dollar or drop to zero is not certain. That not withstanding we as crypto enthusiast, we will keep our hopes high while we keep spreading the good news of cryptocurrency.
With the current situation of bitcoin i think no one can predict what will be the price of bitcoin 10 years from now this is because of its market price volatility.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Even though it is in the positive trend we cannot able to give an exact prediction about the market and Bitcoin. In 2008, Bitcoin came into existence and reach to ATH $20000. Still, there is a long way to go but who knows how much price Bitcoin will reach.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

10 years later bitcoin will be million dollar each and we will not using any fiat by that.
we will be billed with satoshis.
there will be no currency for every country but just cryptocurrency.
i am thinking what does the man who bought 2 box of pizza with bitcoins feel now!
The world will use bitcoin for their daily needs after 10 years. The local markets will start accepting bitcoin for their payments. The end of paper currency will be near. I am waiting for that time because I want to see the whole world using one currency all over the world. There will be no need for exchange local currency into the required currency.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

It is kind of difficult to predict the future for ten years from now.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

In the next 5 years, the price of bitcoin will be very high, but 10 years I do not know whether bitcoin exists or not, which is also my personal prediction. it may be wrong.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
Bitcoin is a highly volatile digital currency. Bitcoin prices can rise and fall in a short time and no one can predict Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a very unpredictable currency but many people like it and believe it. So do not be surprised if Bitcoin can grow rapidly in just the last few years. I hope it's 10 years ahead Bitcoin price could reach half a million dollars can even be higher than that.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

10 years later bitcoin will rule the whole world. All other currencies will disappear from the world and bitcoin will be only usable currency. Now many big companies have started accepting bitcoin for their payments and many countries have legalized bitcoin because they realized the importance of bitcoin that the future is of bitcoin so they want to promote bitcoin.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

10 years later bitcoin will rule the whole world. All other currencies will disappear from the world and bitcoin will be only usable currency. Now many big companies have started accepting bitcoin for their payments and many countries have legalized bitcoin because they realized the importance of bitcoin that the future is of bitcoin so they want to promote bitcoin.
Nobody can predict future, but in 10 years bitcoin will rule the world, haha, that is funny. Funny in a good way, cause I believe in that outcome too. After many years hear and being witness how many new coins are created and how big competition is right now, this world will be crypto one day, they are working a lot, they have money to invest where ever they want and this will go to higher levels, that`s for sure. We had pretty big wave last year, next wave will be even stronger and higher, just wait for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cyanics

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

There has been predictions that in ten years  the Bitcoins are going to become the world currency.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Crypto currencies would be in use all over the world. The economy condition of countries adapted bitcoin and other crypto will have a good growth. Number of citizen's with assets would increase due to crypto currenceies. Banks would be in a position where customers get migrated from fiats to crypto. Crypto would be in a place where everyone will be familiar with.

I agreed with you, after ten years later Crypto currency will be use all over the world. Because now the economical condition of crypto world is good. Most of the people are engaged with this world, for that reason crypto world spreading. I also believe that Crypto world will be a place where everyone will be a familiar with. 
No doubt the future is of cryptocurrency and after 10 years everyone will use cryptocurrency for his daily purchases even in his local markets. Bitcoin is gradually increasing and one day it will prevail in the whole world. Paper currency will disappear which is good for people because no need for exchange and the corruption will also be abandoned.

AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

The price is going to rise too high and it might even touch some 50K or maybe more.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

No doubt the future is of cryptocurrency and after 10 years everyone will use cryptocurrency for his daily purchases even in his local markets. Bitcoin is gradually increasing and one day it will prevail in the whole world. Paper currency will disappear which is good for people because no need for exchange and the corruption will also be abandoned.

I agree with your opinion that the popularity of bitcoin is increasing ever since. As the advancement of the times and technology, dollar and bitcoin will be the priority currency in future payments.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Ten years to this time cryptocurrency would have be everywhere.
BlockLesnar

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Full adoption is coming fast. The Samsung news is big time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: