Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten years later  (Read 2163 times)
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 02:22:45 PM by feehannah

Bitcoin will be accepted by many countries in the whole world, because after ten years,it will be enough time that governments wherever countries will be realized the true value of bitcoin. It will be legalized and  both government and bitcoin will help people together.
JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

If bitcoin does not go to POS, the price can be more than a million dollars for 1 bitcoin in 10 years. The price of bitcoin depends on the mining. If the price of bitcoin is lower than the cost price of mining, one can speak of the collapse of the cryptology
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

After ten years the market vale will be huge change because bitcoin price is high rate of crypto market. Now bitcoin price is low after ten years the bitcoin price 100k+ in crypto market. So if yiu have to follow the bitcoin instruction i am sure you have to gain in this crypto market after ten years. If you decide the hold on bitcoin after ten years i am sure you get a more profit.

I also believe in that, bitcoin after ten years im sure it will be at +70000$. Bitcoin will stay and it will rise higher in the future. Ten years later i believe bitcoin will continue to dominates cryptocurrency because many of us trully trust bitcoin. Im sure bitcoin will have a new technology sooner and actually bitcoin team are working with it. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and i think it will be forever as a king.

When Bitcoin first started out, no one would have absolutely guessed a single bitcoin would be $8k almost 10 years later today. It is not even 800,000 times what it was, it was millions and infinite times,,, so actually to say $70k is not even 10 times,,, quite "realistic" if you think about it. We may not even be able to recognize Bitcoin in 5 years, what more to say 10 years. Lighting Network might even be considered so old and slow.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:55:04 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:41:34 PM by wxa7115

The world/internet will have single currency which i believe will be bitcoin.”
There will never be a single currency used around the world, I know that has been the dream of many people for a very long time and while in theory it may seem attractive to use a single currency it will be a disaster what do you think it will happen if the currency that is used as the only currency around the world crashes? The economy of the whole world will crash with it as well.
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

I dont think so that the price would be more, because withb popularity, the acceptance of people as a daily bits will increase and so will decrease the monetary value of it.
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

People will go with it till there is a potential monetary benefits, as soon as it is gone, every thing will be ruptured.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.
The ten years later you’re talking about depends on how many users or investors are into Bitcoin. Yes there are lots of people that are getting into Bitcoin everyday, but what about those that are getting out? 😶🤔There are also bigger investors who just get into Bitcoin with a target and once they achieve their target, they will quit immediately, making the price to fall. Well, let’s just continue to hope that things keeps on getting better.

Well, initially money is not a form of trust, before when there was no money there was a barter "it's someone who paid for it and paid for it," but some clever person decided to break it and insert between people what would give an appreciation of his work and the same dissociation of the population, because the work in payment was not settled. So it is generally difficult to talk about the future since no one

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:37 AM
Merited by Beli BG (1)

why the dollar is the most valuable? It's not because the world believes in it, it is because of all society pushed to use it and invest in it under influence of American dream. We all know that USA is actually sinking in huge debs and only their international politic let them stay on the top of the world.
Next decade is unpredictable for bitcoin. Today everything is developing so fast that there is a chance that bitcoin may not survive till the end of the decade. Bitcoin gave so much opportunities to each of us to earn some extra money on different ways,  I am thankful to it even if my monthly income from it all is 100$, my life definitely became better and I hope it will last forever.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

Crypto is now spread all over the world.No one can't predict about it.But I think after ten years many countries will be accept the bitcoin.That time the goverment of many countries will know about the real value of bitcoin.

The prediction for bitcoin to reached half a million dollars in ten years later is very big and its very hard to achieve considering that the market value for now is only $8300 which is very far from its target goal.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

The world/internet will have single currency which i believe will be bitcoin.”

Many countries are accepting bitcoin as payment specially those developed countries. No reason why the other countries won’t follow. After their lead all else will follow and that’s for sure. As it always happens in almost anything not just cryptocurrency.
Well if countries are using their major currency as legal and they are using their own money at first priority then no worries because not all are doing this mate some are really expensive the use of bitcoin for making more income and saving money for the betterment of their country people, at next ten years I am sure bitcoin will reach high level, it will make everyone rich and it will life of even the ordinary people really well and there is high possibility to see bitcoin as global currency after coming ten years.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

I have heard that bitcoin can cost 250 thousand dollars this year.  I doubt it is true, but how will this happen, I will not be surprised. From Bitoin i can expect everything!
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

The prediction for bitcoin to reached half a million dollars in ten years later is very big and its very hard to achieve considering that the market value for now is only $8300 which is very far from its target goal.

Crypto prices frequently skyrocket so there is a very big chance of BTC reaching that 100k-500k mark.
Now if that's gonna happen in 10, 20 or 30yrs that's debatable.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

I think bitcoin will die, because there are many other cryptocurrencyes that more useful and have better technology, and more opportunityes. So, the price of bitcoin will be about 1000$ in 5 years!!!
Everyone has how very own way of looking at the things and that there is no one who is this much capable that he can exactly tell what will happen after some period as the future is totally unpredictable. However, we can expect that things will be much better in the future as more people are getting to know about the crypto currencies which is resulting in increase in the demand rate of the crypto coins.
The only thing which can lift the value of any of the crypto coin or the entire crypto market is the increase in the awareness rate of the crypto currencies and this is something which we are experiencing since some good period because it is then resulting in the increase in the demand rate as well as the market value of the crypto currencies. so, we can really hope to see much better market after ten years or so.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

This is a very long period of time. In.digital world and world of technologies is almost like a century.
So it's hard to predict how the situation will develope but to my opinion cryptocurrencies will be more established and more accepted than today. They will not become mainstream but they will become more equal to fiat currencies and larger number of people will use them for different purposes.
I also think that Bitcoin will keep the dominant position and the overal number of cryptocurrencies will diminish because they could not all survive on the market.
It has not been this much time for this world to know about the crypto currencies and that not so many people are very aware of the crypto currencies. after ten years or so, things will be much different and that they will be changed a lot and that at that time, more people will be knowing about the crypto currencies and that the market value of the crypto coins will be much higher.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

I want be a rich man after ten years. May its a dream but but I want it to be happen. Like this after ten years bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goal should be fulfilled. After ten years I think every market place will be under crypto world. Everyone will be using cryptocurrency.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

I want be a rich man after ten years. May its a dream but but I want it to be happen. Like this after ten years bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goal should be fulfilled. After ten years I think every market place will be under crypto world. Everyone will be using cryptocurrency.

In ten years later i believe bitcoin will spread throughout the world and even those countries in very far countries and there are lots of people that are getting into cryptocurrency so once it happen a remarkable price of bitcoin is introduce again in the world market.
Name: Claudio

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Well if the price of Altcoin reaches that high then it's good but if the price us still the same as today then it still fine, since we can say "ah, crypto survives until this year!".
Isn't that the most common thing to think?
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Actually i think we cannot predict anything out of TEN years of time. World is changing very fast because of technology. But i am optimistic about growth of crypto-currencies that solves real problem of us.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Well if the price of Altcoin reaches that high then it's good but if the price us still the same as today then it still fine, since we can say "ah, crypto survives until this year!".
Isn't that the most common thing to think?

Its really a big loss if the price of crypto ten years from now is the same as today because were just like wasting our time in investing and we all know that the purpose of our investment is to earn a big profit.
raybut37

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

The value affects the price, and I'm going to analyze the value of the decade.

To understand the value of bitcoin, we start with the basic value of money, which is also money.

Money is the most common and effective mutual trust system ever. In any form of currency, its value is essentially: "does anyone believe" why the dollar is the most valuable? Because the world believes in it.

The popularity of bitcoin has grown rapidly in recent years with the development of the Internet. I predict that the price of bitcoins in 10 years should be more than half a million dollars.

I think ten years is very long years to wait and believe the value of bitcoin will reached to $50000 that the  main reason why until now i still  buying bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: