Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:29:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5515 times)
millar1988

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

There is no fixed amount for ideal invest . it all depends on everyone planning . when i start in cyrpto businnes i do start $100 beucase that time i dont know too much about crypto .
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

There's no good amount to invest. But the ideal is larger amount of money if you wan tot earn huge amount of profit but it is not a necessary the basis of investment. Small or large amount of money you invest are bot good investment the difference only is the output of earning profit. Once you invest large amount you will earn huge profit and when you invest small amount you expect your profit is lesser than large investment.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 05:31:04 AM by chipzeru

It depends on how much your profit targets. $500 of profits might be huge for some people but not for some other people. The most important is don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Start invest with little capital to get used to with crypto investment as crypto market is very volatile.
singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

I see experienced investors recommending something in the range of 3 to 5%.
It's understandable that most people don't have much money to invest, and will be tempted to invest all of their savings. However, it's probably better work harder, in something more productive, and save part of the profits to make bigger investments.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

I see experienced investors recommending something in the range of 3 to 5%.
It's understandable that most people don't have much money to invest, and will be tempted to invest all of their savings. However, it's probably better work harder, in something more productive, and save part of the profits to make bigger investments.
3 to 5% of the assets? I do not know about your property. But I think if you are a newbie who is learning about trading then you should invest in the $ 1000 market. This is the minimum number so that you can experience many things and draw lessons for you. It's not a huge number and you should not regret it. Let's make that money a tool to help you understand more about many things.
cryptocipher

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

There are no minimum amount required for you to trade but as the price of bitcoin keeps moving you will need atleast $500 or more for you to have a good trading experience because below $500 would be less profitable,especially in trading you will need to have decent amount of portfolio so you can start trading with good outcomes.
haams123

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

haii to all who shared their experience what is a good amount to invest, because of this thread i learned more way's or how to handle this kind of situation
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

in my opinion, There is no minimum but you have to think about fee’s for purchasing, moving and trading. With a small amount invested these can eat away your initial investment. And be wary of anyone telling you it’s easy to trade and make money quick.The best strategy for bigger returns with small investments is look for small market cap coins. If you can find a coin that you can see regular folks using, is actually needed for the product or service being offered and has some new design or tech that will allow it to grow then you are on the right path. I would take recommendations from here and do your own research. We all have our favorite coins that answer those questions for us and you will have to find your own.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

it depends on your expenses if it doesn't affect. you don't have to put it all just make it enough that you can cover your daily expenses. you can buy on potential altcoin and I prefer long term.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

For me in my opinion, I think a good value doesn't need to be based on how big or small it is. But a due consideration to what amount can you really just give away for such a gamble is of most significance. Consider giving the amount that you cannot give such that you may need to borrow an amount from whatever sources, would that be a good idea? If the investments fail you will lose even the amount that you didn't own. That is why I would prefer any amount for as long as you are ready to lose it just in case.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

The investment in the crypto is worthy and it is good for every one in the crypto market and for us the investment is the secure way of investment and the amount is not specified but it is up to you that how much you are willing to pay and if you invest some money into this currency then the future will be good and in the present time the the crypto are good to use and in this way we can make money from money and being the user of this currency we have to promote the crypto in friends and relatives.

Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

I think that investing in crypto currency needs so much money, how much it is not a pity to lose. In another case, you risk losing all your money.

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

it depends on your capital, how much you can afford to lose? if you still okey when you have to lose 1k$ so it doesn't matter if you invest on that amount, but if you fell safe when you have to lose 100$ so i guess that is your best investment capital. so i don't think we can say a number, it's relative maybe we should invest of total amount only we can afford to lose.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

for the amount of taste depends on your ability, and do not be too pushy if your ability is just a little. start from a little and over time while investing, you can gather little by little in order to invest with large capital. Because indeed if you invest a large amount, then your income is also great.
Janejul

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Personally I started out with 1000$ in cryptocurrency. That allowed me to properly spread my money across different oppertunities. 60% in the top 10 coins. Rest in ICOs.
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

" when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy" you have the answer in your post my friend. For investing don't find what others do. Decide yourself what can I afford to loss. Then invest that amount in good projects after doing your own research. better to invest 50$ - 5000$ on projects which is lower than 1$. most of them have possibility of having good profits.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
there is no such thing as good amount in investing into crypto.
the thing is, if you are investing, you are also facing the risk of losing your own money, its a gamble. that's why they say that "invest what you can afford to lose."
you dont have to start with big amount of money if you dont have enough knowledge.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

Some may say, just invest the amount that you can handle to lose and nothing wrong about that for the start. However, If I were to invest, I would say, most of my saving will goes to Top 10 crypto currencies. Because I do believed they have take extra miles to get there and they are willing to take more to get on top.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Well, you see the prices on the market, with little capital to invest in the top coin is useless. Another question is that not everyone has enough money, so they take the risk of buying coins below the dollar or in this range. But the most important thing is that you need so much money that you do not want to lose them, and for you this loss was not critical, and profit, on the contrary, pleased the eye.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

There is no good amount to invest in crypto, invest whatever you can afford to lose. If you invested less you'll get less profit/loss and if you invested more you'll get more profit/loss. One thing about crypto investment and trading is you have no limit you can start with $1.  Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: