Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5513 times)
FrankLawley

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

its all depend on you ? how much profit you want to make and how much lose you can handle
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
5 to 6k is enough for a big profit

The more you invest, the more you get. BUT if you are just a beginner, I’d suggest to start with some small amount, up to $200. My first investment was only $50 and I’m glad that I didn’t invest more Roll Eyes I lost more than half of this amount. Of course, later I invested more and gained some profit, cause I looked backward over my earlier mistakes.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

I think the best amount to start a normal investment is 10,000$, because this money can be distributed to several projects and at the same time get a decent profit.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

anyone can invest in cryptocurrency in the amount they can afford. there is no limit to the amount of money that can be invested in cryptocurrency, because this type of investment does not impose for people who want to start trying to invest in it.
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

Better you think which a coin profitable to investment with short time or a long time. Because of how much many to invest is depends how much your money. When you spend $100 or $200 in Bitcoin undoubtedly different if you invest in ETH or another altcoin.

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

I want to say you should start with a small investment. You will be able to invest a lot but remember what the experts say for the rest all depends on the amount you are ready to lose. Do not invest money you can not pay.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

A good amount to me is the amount I can reasonably invest without jeopardizing my day to day life and liquidity even if I loose that entire money. So disposable income assuming it  may even be disposed is right amount Grin

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

There is no minimum or maximum limit of amount to invest in Crypto. It depends that how much risk you can bear. The way of investment is that invest in fraction, not at a time whether market is any level.
Exactly the ammount you afford to loss you can invest no matter how much it is for some 100$ will be small amount for others it will be huge so it depends on the person . The main factor here research lot before investing.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

Investing is depends on the person who want to invest their money its because if you are first timing investor you need to invest first a little because you need first to know what is the best strategy to invest your money, after that and you learn more about different strategies its time to invest a big amount, maybe $100k and more.

If you know the best strategy of investing money, the more your investment the more money you make.

Jatin thapar 01

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Generally investment all depends upon to nature /behaviour of the person ,if the person is bold enough to face the loss of his invested money and is able to face failure only because he wants high profits for his invested money ,he can go for the investment with high amount of money . On the other hand ,if the person is not bold enough to face the failure /loss easily ,he should go for the investment with less amount of money as if by chance loses his money he can face this situation easily.
It also depends on the risks I.e if there is high risk for the company in which one wants to invest ,he should invest low amount and if the company have very less risk due to its reputation or something then more amount can be invested

Conclusion is - it is generally advised to always start with small amount of money and with the time and observing all the situations, the investment can be increased so on ...
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

A good amount for investing is the amount that is not a pity stack. It should be money that you are ready to lose at last point. It depends of how much you have. So decide by yourself.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

A good amount to invest in a large amount in nominal. Because if we have a large capital we can certainly afford to buy whatever coins we like as long as the prospect of the future is good and promising. If the capital we spend small, certainly not too large profits. So if you have a large enough capital, you can immediately invest.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

If you are newcomer in crypto space much better make investment by amount willing to lose,  can be only 5% of your total money. About $500 is enough to start and learn about strategies of investment in crypto, because the fluctuacion of crypto so high so for the better use that money for trading. Crypto trading promising high profit and you can turn that money in to many times by compound strategy.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 289

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Investment is a good thing to do but if you want to invest first learn where it will be invested,If we want to profit big our capital must be big too and if the capital is small then you will get small amount also

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

a good amount is that part of your money which you can lose and still have a place to live and money to buy food and feel yourself comfortable in general, so I would say no more that 10-15% of your salary

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

In crypto you can start with 1000 and grow it into 10k if you are lucky. It is similar to gambling but not to investment. As advised here, all money in crypto could go to 0. You should know this fact and don't buy if you can't allow to lose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

There is no specific amount that is required to invest. I will advise you not to invest more than the amount you are willing to lose.
Personally I invest in ICOs with my profit from other projects.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

there is no specific amount that is good to  invest in cypto as the old saying, just invest what you can afford to lose. You are luck because we are in red market, means the market is onsale. I am sure if you pick a coin wisely, you are one of the people that has a good story to tell.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

anyone can invest in cryptocurrency in the amount they can afford. there is no limit to the amount of money that can be invested in cryptocurrency, because this type of investment does not impose for people who want to start trying to invest in it.

You must have money supply. The money you use is also an active contribution, because they can provide you at any time and I think people who want to try for themselves in this case, can start investing with at least a few tens of dollars. But actually you have to understand that before you invest
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

it depends on your capability to produce.
every amount in crypto is important even if its small, it has a value and it can buy altcoin even if you say that it is only a $100 or $200
there is no minimum amount for investment as long as you have the knowledge to circulate your own coin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: