Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a good amount to invest?  (Read 5515 times)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Any amount that you can afford to lose is a good amount. Crypto is a highly volatile and risky market, never invest more that you can afford to lose. Investing the extra money will help in not panicking when the price drops or due to some FUD.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Yana_1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

There is no exact amount that's the best to invest in crypto because people's income are different and the amount that they can use to invest is different. What's the same is that you should only invest what you can afford to lose, even if it's not much like $300-500 so you won't have financial problems later if your investment goes wrong. It's different amount for each person so don't worry that you have to invest a lot in crypto, just invest some amount that you are comfortable with.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

Check it out about Verge XVG Coins https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge , this coins has good which showing good rebound price since last week while most coins went down. If you want to start invest for 1k-3k, i think you will get your return of profit in short time. You can find easy to trading this coins as both Binance and Bittrex available support for this coins there.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

The answer to your question is totally depend on each individual's capacity of investment. What I think is, whatever the amount is, you should be able to stay stable if the total investment is lost.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Investing capacity will depends on the people’s affordability. If they want invest more money they have to invest more, but again is the excess money not with the liable money.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?
This relies upon how much cash you can bear to invest so for everybody it will be extraordinary. I'd say certainly don't invest what you can not bear to lose particularly in something as risky as crypto. Other than that endeavor to enhance through various crypto tasks to limit your risk.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

3 thousand I consider a good amount to enter! It is possible to distribute competently between investing in ICO (approximately 2000 dollars), for the rest to start trading on the crypto market.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Professionals say - invest the sum you can afford to lose without much regret. Everyone has his own budget and the sum to invest.
You can save some money each month by cutting your daily and monthly expenses and then invest.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

It depends on how far you can take a risk, amount you can afford to loose, and to what extent you want to have your profit.
Always have it in mind that you mustn't invest more than your capabilities (do not invest all your money), Probably you can invest half of your money.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

I think, that if you really like crypto, you need to invest 10 $ every day in perspective currencies and sell it when they will growth.
What can such investments give in the long term apart from the loss of time? 10 dollars a day, this is $ 3,650 per year. But at the same time you have to perform many small operations and monitor the prices of purchased coins.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

it's depend on you, depend on how much you want profit? so totally depend on you. i thought 200$-300$ it's a smart invest and get good profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
thongs

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

I think, that if you really like crypto, you need to invest 10 $ every day in perspective currencies and sell it when they will growth.
What can such investments give in the long term apart from the loss of time? 10 dollars a day, this is $ 3,650 per year. But at the same time you have to perform many small operations and monitor the prices of purchased coins.
It should be based on your capacity if how much you are going to invest at, just be careful which coin you are putting your investment at, and make sure that

MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
Simple, If you have Below $5000. Go half in high risk high return and exponential growth prospect coins such a DRGN, POWR, CAN, PRG or GRS.

If you have like $50k or plus, go with half into bigger coins like NEO, QTUM which will be big in the years to come and put the rest again in exponential growth coins like the mentioned above.
Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

What is the minimum amount is not, it all depends on what you want. The main thing is not to put all your money. And even better to invest only the money that you can afford to lose. Well, in general for me, the minimum amount of about 200$.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

I think i invest with a leftover money, that's like 10-100$ every few months though, but that's like 2 years ago, the point is to invest the leftover from your main source money.
s
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

It is not about how much money you can invest in this crypto, the question how much profit you get with the small amount of money. It is about your skill and your knowledge to choose the right coin to get a big profit.
True, it all starts from the beginning you decide your choice, because that will determine how many results you will get. no matter how much you will invest, if you are wrong in choosing ICO then your money will not come back

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

I started with 10,000 dollars. It seems to me that this is a good amount to start investing.
I, like many investors, use the rule of risk diversification:
30% bitcoin
30% ethereum
30% other altcoins
10% ico.

idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

I think what a good amount to invest in crypto is needs an individual answer since we all do not possess the same financial strength.I good point to note is to set your own goals before hand,having in mind what you intend to achieve at the end of a given period,But you should never invest more than you are willing to lose and do not make all your portifolio to be cryptocurrency.Cryptos are generally high yielding investment and also very volatile investment,.Do not invest more than you are willing to let go
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

I started with 10,000 dollars. It seems to me that this is a good amount to start investing.
I, like many investors, use the rule of risk diversification:
30% bitcoin
30% ethereum
30% other altcoins
10% ico.
This split is the way too much devive your balance and that could cause to an unsuccess problem. I think you should go with :
30% Bitcoin
45% Etherum
25% Altcoins
No need to invest into ICO because they're not good anymore in this moment.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I think what a good amount to invest in crypto is needs an individual answer since we all do not possess the same financial strength.I good point to note is to set your own goals before hand,having in mind what you intend to achieve at the end of a given period,But you should never invest more than you are willing to lose and do not make all your portifolio to be cryptocurrency.Cryptos are generally high yielding investment and also very volatile investment,.Do not invest more than you are willing to let go
Yes it will depend to anyone who wants to invest. The amount must be good for you and you are ready to accept whatever may happen it. You might not regret it if you lose it, remember investment was still risky so you must be sure of the amount that you want to put on it. Set an amount and invest it and monitor on the portfolio if it was increasing or not, just always be careful on doing it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: