Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 05:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1133 times)
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

The best advice that we could give is to always keep calm and be patient, a lot of mistakes that people make when they first start trading is as soon as they see the price going up they sell or the other way around.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

First of all you must understand that you can lose you money because trading and investing are risky activities but it does not mean that you should not be an investor because there are a lot of newbies who has become successful. Do not have a look at worthless coins although they can give huge profit but they are very risky and do not trade every day it is better to investigate interesting and perspective coins and then buy and hold them awaiting a profit.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
DilanBrown

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

Do not trade))

But seriously - you have already been given a lot of good advice.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Have you learn sufficiently and prepared for trading live. If you have , then practice your strategy without first investing any real money, if you are comfortable with it, then you start with the amount you can afford to lose. Before you can invest a bigger money into trading.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
You are new then my advice is to have someone who can teach you, because if you learn self-taught then it will take a long time than studying with someone. you should also need insight or knowledge in order because we need more information to analyze the fluctuating crypto price and the news is needed.
If you will depend on others all the time to come and teach you something good and beneficial, then I must say that this will never happen all the time.

It is you who need to take some step and that you need to show your interest so that you can manage to make some good learning about different things and that you should never stop learning new things as this will help you in having a better idea of the market.
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

You are new then my advice is to have someone who can teach you, because if you learn self-taught then it will take a long time than studying with someone. you should also need insight or knowledge in order because we need more information to analyze the fluctuating crypto price and the news is needed.
If you will depend on others all the time to come and teach you something good and beneficial, then I must say that this will never happen all the time.

It is you who need to take some step and that you need to show your interest so that you can manage to make some good learning about different things and that you should never stop learning new things as this will help you in having a better idea of the market.
What you say is true, only your own experience gives you more practical experience in the market. Those who teach us they can only provide us with the basic foundation.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

Due to these risk factors, the FUDs are becoming more tempted to spread false news. They attracts newbies to invest huge and lose
Any newbie that even wants to trade in this market should always be very careful and not trade what they cannot afford to lose and as well not trade without having knowledge about trading which is one of the things that should be taken into consideration first before even deciding to set out on any other thing.

It is important to keep oneself very attuned to the market to know all that is necessary and important due to its complexity and that is the only way one can ever get the best from it.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

The first advice would be not to get too greedy about the whole thing. When trading many times you get the feeling of "more", "more" and "more" profits from next trade. So you better watch out for that one and learn to trade likewise.

Many times that becomes the reason for big loss. Rest of the tips are already listed by many posters here. You can follow the steps :-)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Sir, Trading is always technical subject. The more you are technically sound in trading you are good at trading. Before trading must gather knowledge about trading and start with small invest. Open your eyes around you and beware fake and fraud. You will be gainer.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

What you say is true, only your own experience gives you more practical experience in the market. Those who teach us they can only provide us with the basic foundation.
For sure if you want to get profit it is good to make your own experience and no need to listen those who use to discourage you, try to learn from everyone but never follow those who are not right according to your experience, according to me our best teacher is our own experience and when we learn from it we never lose, have patience hold to keep on learning and earning at the same time,.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Have you learn sufficiently and prepared for trading live. If you have , then practice your strategy without first investing any real money, if you are comfortable with it, then you start with the amount you can afford to lose. Before you can invest a bigger money into trading.
Best short advice I have seen so far. One mistake is people sure do get to learn, but they learn so little that they think that is all they need to start trading and then when things are not going for them as planned, they always end up messing things up at the end of the day which is why they should not even be trading in the first place without being certain they have been able to learn as much as possible to be able to finally find a strategy that work best for them and they even make the silliest mistake of going in big in their first attempt.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

You should notice that trading is not easy job. First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should study about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

For newbies in trading line you need to get more and more knowledge about every aspect of this crypto market if you want to survive in this volatile market.Start trading with lower amounts and in trusted coins like BTC and ETH where you will get less risk and more profits.Always stay calm and don't get panic anytime seeing price crash and dump your coins at loss.Hodl for long term and you will get profits.Side by side gain experience and you can join groups giving trading signals.Buy at dips and sell at profits is the basic rule of every business.
Yes. Knowledge is one paramount thing to always have first when it comes to trading and then experience comes next. Now in terms of capital, it is necessary to always start small when deciding to take that bold step as there would be some form of mistake trying to put into practice all that has been garnered from learning and there would still be some emotion at play once in a while but with time, one always end up getting better and that is what is important.
darewaller

Activity: 2912
Merit: 640

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

if you want to trade that you must have capital, I suggest you do not use big capital because trading is very risky, in the beginning you must learn first, understand all the coins and most importantly should be able to analyze the coins.
Obviously, without capital, then what are you planning to trade ? For a beginner, it is very important to be very careful of the amount you are trading and build some confidence from knowledge and experience first before even deciding to try to go huge which is the mistake a lot of newbies in trading always make. There is more complexity to trading to learn in one day and frustration kicks in when you start losing a lot.

There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should study about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
Resources are available everywhere but making use of them is not possible unless otherwise we are dedicated toward learning. Learning different analysis methods and innovating new unique strategy are basic things for every trader in order to find success with trading. But all these will be possible only depend on how much dedicated for finding success with trading.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

my advice should you study and read often articles that provide knowledge of price movements so you can know what causes bitcoin prices very quickly and you should also be able to know the right time to buy and sell bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I think you should read and see what makes the bitcoin price move because if you do not have the skills to determine the right time to buy and sell bitcoin then you will find it difficult to earn very much profit.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Before starting to trade, please, learn everything about this business. Get the information about the best exchanges and the wallets as well. It will be useful.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Firstly, do not be greedy, prepare a good strange and basic knowledge before trading. Do not be panic when you see you coin's price drop.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Welcome on board, I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money and understand the market. Start with the lowest possible amount and higher frequency of trade, do your own research instead of relying on others opinion. I have lost my entire capital in my initial days of trading just because I invested money based on blind suggestions from the chatbox. Its ok we are losing money but make sure that you are not repeating the mistake you did previously.
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Always follow technical analysis punched with fundamental researches and move according to it.

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: