Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1102 times)
007 SHIELD 007 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

The first rule of investing is to not put in more money than you can loose.  If i were i would put aside a little of bit extra money at the end of each month and use that towards investing.  Second of all, you need to be aware of all the fud.  People will try to spread "fake news" in an attempt to either make you panic sell or panic buy.  Lastly, dont panic if things do not go your way.  If prices crash and your still holding, dont panic sell just hold through the downturn.  If prices skyrocket and you did not buy in time dont fomo in because prices can crash shortly after you buy.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Small amount trading would be the best opportunity to you. To put like 100-200$ on an exchanger and try some currencies is going to be enough for the beginner like you are. I would recommend you to visit Altcoin discussion board on the forum to see what coins are worth investment and which will be just spending of your time and money. There are many new coins which can raise like twice or five times in a short period of time and it can bring you some good profit, but, please, do not expect fast results and constant success. You need to read and learn a lot before to turn your investment into profit.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

You must learn technical analysis. It is what traders use to make their decisions.

Many resources are available on youtube, google, etc...

If you're just beginning, I would start with a *very* small amount of money until you learn how to trade. If you don't spend the time to educate yourself, you will lose money. There is no question.

Be patient. Stay open to learning and don't let anyone discourage you.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

- Search for few basic guides on crypto trading before you start and also learn about margin trading and how stop-limit works.
- There are different threads here in forum with same question like yours, go through them.
- Never panic and always sell for profit not for loss.
- Don't be emotional with any coin, sell when it pumps.
- Invest in multiple coins to diversify your risk.

Good luck...

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

The above post before mine are all true. You should bear in mind that there is no quick money in trading altcoins. When you pick the good coins, your gains will come but it may not be quickly. Bear in mind that there will be a time that the prices of almost all coin in the market will dips, do not loss hope, instead hope on to your coins. And most especially keep learning everyday.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?

If you are new to cryptocurrency trading, I suggest that you start slowly. What I mean is, don’t use all your money for the first buy.

For example, if you have $500 to invest. Wait for the right time and then buy $100 worth of the coinyou want. This gives you leverage if the price drops. Set a target price to sell and set a target to buy more if the price drops below your first buy. Now either way the market goes, you have positioned yourself to react.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

many ways to start our trrading.we could learn abount technical and fundamental analisys.and the most important thing is we must have good psychology.so when we see market going down we still could control and not being panic like other.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

First of all welcome to trading.. this is easily one of the most fun and profitable things you can do if you spend the time and discipline to learn (and failures, you will sometimes lose money and your ego will be bruised, sorry!)

This question has a lot of different angles so everything I say won't be relevant right away, but can be referenced later as your experience grows.

To me the most important thing about trading is you can't be emotional.. you will make mistakes.. you can't let your ego get in the way.  The more painful a trade is the more you will learn from it.. its better to lose 1000 dollars at the beginning over making 5000 the wrong way gambling and lose 100,000 later.  Success in this game a few times in a bull market will not work forever.. and nor does doing the right thing always pay off.. but the point is over time the odds swing into your favor and you have to have confidence in your ability.. and humbleness to step away when you make mistakes.

The second most important thing in trading is your entry point is more important than your exit.. People concentrate way too much on their exit point and write entry points off as irrelevant since it "will go up anyways". Treat your entry point as the most important thing you do... you can't ever control your exit point if things go south but you can always control your entry.. Make sure sure sure you are not fomoing here and wait for trades to come to you.. if unsure look up a couple of videos on moving averages and look for coins to pull back to a reasonable 50/100 day MA as atleast a starting point for an entry.

Stack size.. the smaller your initial investment the more it will work against you... I've seen it time and time and time again that people who start with a couple of hundred dollars will feel the pressure of min/maxing large moves and will get rekt.  Having small stacks will lead to you also changing positions too often and over trading.. so just do paper trading of 5000 dollars until you're ready to invest 5000.. to remove the pressure of having to execute dynamite trades daily to get anywhere.

Any trade you make bitcoin is a great trade... don't get caught up in making 50-100% every go round or wishing welling exit points that are just speculative guesses because this is emotional trading and makes you question selling when you should exit immediately when markets are tipping over.

Dont trade vs USD ($) unless you are entering the market in USD and leaving daily or weekly in USD.. USD comparitive values will make you lose sight on beating the gains of just hodling bitcoin and gaining USD value but losing in BTC value overtime is a bad trade.  If this doens't make sense look at Ripple and NEO's history in coinmarketcap.. check out how high these coins were in BTC value in Juine of last year compared to December.. and how hodling or focusing on just USD value would have made you miss out on A LOT.

Hodling is a whale's mantra to noobs.  Whales or people who tell you to hodl are either dumping on you or bought in at ICO price and are already up 10-100X.. mindlessly hodling forever is poor decision making.. not making money in this market and not participating is the same as losing money.

Have a long term strategy. Let it be clear and precise when you are closing positions and take profits (including out of alt coins to bitcoin as well as when to draw profits to banking account).  Having strategies in place will allow you to not be emotional.

The rest of my advice is more for when you start using technical analysis and whether its useful or not. This is an article I wrote on another thread about the usefulness of TA (from my opionion) (This is for min maxing results, over 75% of the result will come from the things listed above)

TL:DR Yes and No.. it depends on the coin..and even if it helps.. common sense and avoiding emotional trading like fomo/fud/greed will take you alot further, especially as a noobie.

I do believe fundamental technical analysis works but only when other traders use it as a basis too... I think BTC/USD for example has high enough volume and enough millionaires/professionals where'd they'd all basically see the same indicators and tools giving them buy and sell signals so it becomes sort of a self fulfilling prophecy.. If you day trade BTC or ETH/USD, fibonacci levels or "just under" seem to play out very well with entry and exit points.. larger broader trades using moving averages and ichi cloud seem to follow stock indicators atleast in a general sense.

The problem with alt coins and btc/eth pairs is when you use technical analysis with these. there tends to be an extra moving part.. because the volatility of the alt coin also primarily goes up and down vs the price of the coin you're purchasing with.. which is often not found in traditional technical analysis since the price of traditional currency is way less volatile.  Any TA can fall apart in seconds if BTC is bull running or dropping.. so the only real way to really use TA in these types of markets is to use it to judge what BTC/USD is going to do, and use that as the primary buy and sell indicator of your favorite alt coins.  You can have a lot of success in alt coins I feel if you can move to BTC fast enough based off of things you see through technical analysis on the BTC chart, because you're moving one step ahead of the best revolving position...Think BTC won't break 9200 USD and we'lll spiral down to 6000 USD again or lower? You could move to USDT to buy BTC at that price again and alts will be waiting for you 50% off.. so the risk you take could net you 50%+ gains just reaching the correction price.. which is the safest of all sell zones to reach again (any price thats happened in the past will be exponentially more likely to be reached again over speculative all time highs).

Anyways.. as far as BTC TA (or even alt coins TA, but  ALWAYS have BTC/USD Bitfinex on tradingview open while trading alts at all times so youre monitoring what the king is doing to help/hurt your trade's cause).. I try not to overcomplicate my predictions.. (breaking supports for profit - See Quickfingers Luc youtube videos this guy explains safe buying zones using nothing but resistance support for basic day trading, really good)

Ones I find useful

Moving Averages on the Day Chart (50/100/200 Day) - I value this one the highest.. its simple, and allows at a glance of scanning coins what has pulled back enough from runups that may be worth looking at if other indicators seem positive
Fibonacci retracements for buy and sell zones (just ideas on where to look for resistance levels to take profit, always leave the areas a bit lower, since everyone uses these to sell as zones, hence the more who use TA, the more of a self fulfilling propechy it becomes.
Bollinger Bands (sometimes I use these just to see how tightly wound things are getting when trying to break out from descending wedges/bull flags/etc.
MACD and RSI (just a quick indicator to pair with others to confirm the information the other indicators are showing me)
Ichimoku Cloud - Love seeing the overhead resistances and when on bull runs if its starting to fall flat.. this indicator isn't good on its own but like using with others.

Things I don't find useful:
Elliot Wave Theory - I can certainly appreciate the concept and I think overall the general concept of any 1-5 wave will lead to an ABC correction in a general sense is good, but as a predictive price to buy or sell at, it seems way too optomistic 99 times out of 100 to me.  When chasing coins on a pullback however I do wait for the confirmed C pattern to form.. the problem is large runups can lead to a very long C extension (especially when paired to BTC acting up) so its just best to wait for confirmed reversal pattern over trying to buy based off of the measurement of C.
RSI alone - alot of people use RSI alone for whatever reason which I don't feel is a good idea.. it can in a general sense  show if something is overbought or oversold, but something can rally oversold for days or weeks..btc in 2017 is a good example... if you sell when something is overbought or buy when its oversold, youre gonna miss alot of the tops of runups and get cut by the falling knife as it just becomes even more oversolid.. wait for other indicators to confirm what the RSI is telling you.

Anyways I do find some of the tools useful, but like all things nothing is always a perfect science.  Even if you think TA is complete garbage.. use common sense when trading.. do not buy things in parabolic runups and dont buy coins all at once price (make sure to ladder into positions so you cost average.. and YES sometimes that means you will miss some of the bottom).  At the end of the day I think TA can help you min/max your results with some practice.. but most of the gains comes from using common sense... buy low sell high and not fomoing or getting too greedy or panicking.  If you are a new person work on managing your emotions and common sense first then work on perfecting your TA later.

Last thing is just a couple of resources I find useful.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQ12D5GqyW1qtM0a3Qpwcw/playlists  (Tips to setting up tradingview charts the correct way including basic tools such as candles, fibonaccis, trendlines, etc.)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos  Quickfingers Luc videos.. this guy has some really useful basic explanations of safer trading options from analyzing basic support breaks (bases) that in general can give noobs a basic understanding of how important entry points are.

Good luck and I hope you get out what you're looking for.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

if you are new to bitcoin trading world, i will give some tips for trading for beginners. In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin. If you've decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then sorry you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoiner deeply. Remember we are here to collect money from the sale and buy not the form of Bitcoin. (Holding Bitcoin means you are holding the item to be sold). (Holding money means looking for the best position to buy merchandise). (Do not be greedy to determine sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure). Bitcoin prices fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Bitcoin. so be careful for trading bitcoin.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Well, I have given a few day trading pointers here :

First of all, a commendable work with this thread @AlexZHankok.

Here's my tip for newbie traders that are interested in day trading.

Whenever I day trade, I make use of one very important indicator. It is called the Moving average convergence divergence trend-following momentum indicator, in short MACD.
Since most crypto trades are done by bots these days, you will always find a recurring pattern of Buy's and Sell's. This buy/sell trend is best described by a MACD indicator.

All you have to do is make sure you find the repeating patterns and the most extreme points (crests/troughs) of swing.
I always buy at the deepest troughs and sell off at the highest crests of the MACD curve. You can only judge this by observing the trend for a few hours.
Now, remember, MACD will always show a wave-like structure even when the market is in a downtrend. So to best ascertain if you should buy or sell, you need to also take a look at the market order depth.

Here you can see that the cumulative bids are way higher than the cumulative asks.

Which generally means there's a lot of buy orders compared to sell orders.
This is ideally the best time to buy.

But be careful, many coins have a huge buy wall just to entice new buyers, as soon as people start buying, that buy order is cancelled and people sell off in panic. (This is also a form of pump/dump)

So observe the market pair very well before you invest.

In addition, also check out the [urlhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140089]main two posts[/url] in the thread. OP has given few very important TA tips for cryptos.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

First, know about the risk, never enter market if you don't know that. Second, understand instrument indicator as helper not the main direction you should follow. Last one, use your own money. The lesson is simple but need hard work to become disciplines trader. Do that, follow the trend and never follow signal from others. Good luck to you and happy trading.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

before start doing trading mate you should learn more first about it to gain more knowledge and strategy with it.  'cause to be honest doing different manner in trading such long term and short term is very difficult and you'll might lose your money on it if you don't know how to handle risky situation especially when the market is not stable.  So educate yourself first before doing anything to ensure that you money is safe. 
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

Hello to you , if you new to trading you might do study first before start in live trading. Please study research first familiarize first in trading like if your fundamental trader or  technical trader? and know your risk, how much  you can afford to lose? are you willing to take some losses? what is your minimum capital for trading? please do read and research first its a must. I advise to trade in trial first so you know market trends and you need to  select what token you will trade , today its really hard to trade  its bearish trend today. Maybe you can try small amount for trial trading like 50$-100$ if you can hit 10% of that amount then go on but please plan your risk management and target profit good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

Avoid straight deals that is good to be true don't believe every ads say if you want to know more of them ask for legitimacy I'm talking about trading sites because you'll eventually tackle this topic in here. The trading site must have a costumer support if not then avoid.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

The advice to you is to control your emotions. it is more important than technical and fundamental analysis if you cant control your emotions believe me you will end up losing all your money.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

First you need to think of a plan, how much will you invest? How much time will you spent to learn about trading? What timeframe will you be trading at? What will you do minimize your risk and accumulate your profits? And most of all, do you really sure you will be trading instead of gambling and whining when all your investment gone to smoke? Some advice here:
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

First, you must prepare the capital you are willing to lose because in trading there's no assurance to make profit. and better to start investing on your knowledge which you must have for you to succeed in trading. Its not easy to become a wise trader, be more patient and the best outcome will surely come.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I am not reccomend you trade crypto till you get a lot of practice in that markets or you will loose a lot . Try to read books and watch youtube traders blog , you will known a lot about , but also you need teach a lot about blockchain technology too , because its not reason to trade something and do not known about that !
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

I am not reccomend you trade crypto till you get a lot of practice in that markets or you will loose a lot . Try to read books and watch youtube traders blog , you will known a lot about , but also you need teach a lot about blockchain technology too , because its not reason to trade something and do not known about that !

This is bad advice.

The YouTube videos are mostly made to benefit the creators in terms of views.

My guess is most of those creators don't actually own any Bitcoin or crypto, they just make their revenue by the amount of views they get on YouTube.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Firstly you have to know the risk of trading, and then if know it already make some strategy to reduce it, make trading plan and management of risk and money, and then learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Divide your money each 50% for day trading and for swing trading because the market is unpredictable , sometimes the situation of market day trading will be more profitable but other situation can be swing trading give more profit. Most important thing is dont be greedy and manage your emotion during trading.

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Sharpen your understanding about the market as whole to see the real picture from how it actually works. Start learning about technical analysis especially using price action. If you are ready, I suggest you use demo account to make you confident first. If you can double or triple your income and even more, you may use real cash but dont use your hard earned money. Good luck!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

The advice to you is to control your emotions. it is more important than technical and fundamental analysis if you cant control your emotions believe me you will end up losing all your money.
Controlling emotions is a big part in trading but its not everything. Like for you as an example - you are a shitposter trying to rank up by posting BS in the forum. Dont expect to get any merit if you continue like this though.

One big thing in trading is the capital as well. If you come to the market with high hopes of buying some good altcoins with only 10$ in pocket, forget about it. A good capital to invest in would be anything in between 500 - 1000 $ for altcoins - for bitcoin its even higher.

Try to get a "feel" of how the market works and then put your money here. Remember crypto in unpredictable which is why its risky but again thats why its profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:37:19 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

In trading,, there is more questions than answers.. And asking one is the first good move a new investors must always do..

First,, assessed your attitude toward trading.. If your emotionally attach with money than trust then your in the wrong investment place..

Second,, do research and don’t be lazy about it..

Last,, trust your own judgement than what others think..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

If you are new to trading in the cryptocurrency market, you should carefully study the knowledge in the cryptocurrency market, about bitcoin, about blockchain, etc. Wanting to do business in a profitable way, you should follow the principle of surfing, meaning you buy bitcoin at low prices and sell high bitcoin at a high price to find a profit. You have to update the news in the market of cryptocurrency daily to have the opportunity to invest in the safest and most effective way to avoid the unfortunate risks.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

This is bad advice.

The YouTube videos are mostly made to benefit the creators in terms of views.

My guess is most of those creators don't actually own any Bitcoin or crypto, they just make their revenue by the amount of views they get on YouTube.

There's a difference between an educated guess and just shooting in the dark, I am assuming your guess is the later one? I personally know one youtuber who makes a few thousand dollars a year and has a considerable investment in a variety of crytpo assets.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

you should educate your self first before jumping into it 'cause you don't have enough knowledge what risk circumstances it contains. So much better to learn first some basic rules about doing trading or watch some video around the internet to gain enough knowledge and so on you can build your own strategy on it. 
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

There are many advice here for those newbie who want to start in trading  you should read first. Having a knowledge is the best to have while you are in a start, and you should learn how to control your emotion.
passivebesiege

Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

you should educate your self first before jumping into it 'cause you don't have enough knowledge what risk circumstances it contains. So much better to learn first some basic rules about doing trading or watch some video around the internet to gain enough knowledge and so on you can build your own strategy on it. 
Regarding basic you can easily watch video tutorial in youtube or blog teaching newbie how to trade and how to atleast avoiding loosing too much money.  But for meExperience is still the best teacher if you experience to lost you will be more carefull for another trade you make.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Beginners should start trading with a small amount of money, set a goal for yourself and invest in it!

The novice transaction starts with BTC, because BTC is the king of digital cryptographic currency!
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

I advice you to learn the basics and if you want to margin only trade a small amount maybe like 20 usd and trade in not so much volatile coins like Monero etc.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Just learn how the market behaves lately. Do you need to sell at high right now, as it is really in demand now or is it time to raise your capital yet before going to the real business? Like it is both opportunity and threat that you will be taking as you start your trading. You're gonna loss in your start and I guarantee it unless you have that good background before you get inside the trading. Use a trusted exchange site that doesn't have a severe issues due to hacks recently, but still be careful of putting your money into the exchange site as you're still not fully protected into it.
Risk is everyone that needs to be done here, yes we need to take risk in everything just like in trading and investing our hard earned money, but don't take risk in putting your money in an exchange without any further investigating what it is, so proper handling of your money is much necessary.
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

You should be patient and know how to wait. Price is down, you should buy more bitcoin, keep it and should not sell. You should do business with small capital in advance. Once you are proficient, you are trading a large amount of capital to avoid unwanted risks. Be a wise and intelligent businessman.Good luck  Wink !
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

Do not trade alt-coins until you completely understand the system. Most of the people I see lose their money here lose it to alt-coin scams. Just fund an account at a licensed exchange and try buying, then spending some bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Beginners should start trading with a small amount of money, set a goal for yourself and invest in it!

The novice transaction starts with BTC, because BTC is the king of digital cryptographic currency!

Another advice I can add to this is that beginners should make a list of a few random altcoins. Then allot a certain "virtual/play money" to themselves and try spending on some these coins. It will be like a fantasy trading experience for the newbies. They will be able to understand their mistakes, rectify them and make better decisions in future.

Once you feel your skills have developed enough, you can try the real market - trust me the real market will be much worse but you will get along with it sooner of later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ymirymir

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

The best thing to do is to learn and gain a lot of patience. Before you start and do trading, you must conseder learning different things first. There are things that you need to learn first so it is important that you are eager to gain knowledge and understanding about bitcoin first.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Read, read and read. After that, do some dummy trading, not with real money and test your knowledge. If you are good with the results than start real trading with small amounts.
Baoo

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

In general, before starting in the field of trading, you should learn and read more about the majority of cryptocurrencies in the market and  how to analyze the different  situations ( like, pumps and dumps...) . Furthermore, I advise you to follow these rules:

Rule number 1 :  you must be patient , and not to be  greedy and rush to make decisions , because you may regret due to some behaviours  which could lead to significant  financial losses in the future.

Rule number 2 : you must have different strategies ( Plan A, Plan B..) in every situation and  sometimes, the risk is essential for an acceptable profit in the future.

And good luck   Wink .
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

I will give only one advise to all new traders of bitcoin don't loss your money without experience in trading if you don't have a experience you will definitely loss your investment so make some little investment and learn and invest more.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

In general, before starting in the field of trading, you should learn and read more about the majority of cryptocurrencies in the market and  how to analyze the different  situations ( like, pumps and dumps...) . Furthermore, I advise you to follow these rules:

Rule number 1 :  you must be patient , and not to be  greedy and rush to make decisions , because you may regret due to some behaviours  which could lead to significant  financial losses in the future.

Rule number 2 : you must have different strategies ( Plan A, Plan B..) in every situation and  sometimes, the risk is essential for an acceptable profit in the future.

And good luck   Wink .

These are accurate theories, but the most necessary is the experience and analysis. Analysis is very important in investment. The professional traders always analyze the project very well and always be patient with them. they can spend more than 3 hours analyzing the project and see a graph of the price increase. However, your article is very good and constructive. thank you.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

The best advice that we could give is to always keep calm and be patient, a lot of mistakes that people make when they first start trading is as soon as they see the price going up they sell or the other way around, the crypto market is a volatile and unpredictable and it will always keep you on your toes, so you have be calm as a water and never panic, because one mistake and your whole money could go down the drain, so try to develop an over whole idea about trading before you jump straight to the action.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

You have make a lot of plans before trading. Analyse first where to trade and what is best. Trading is not risky as investment. Trading needs patience in somehow.
Read, read and read. After that, do some dummy trading, not with real money and test your knowledge. If you are good with the results than start real trading with small amounts.
Avoid wasting your money. It doesn't mean that your just a newbie on trading you will lost a lot of money.
Ctn

Merit: 259

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

There is no theory that can explain you how to trade effectively. If there is anything that is very successful in this regard then that is practical approach towards the crypto trading and nothing else. You may get many more advice like do this and do that but to be honest none of them works until you try it yourself. Many times it happens that few tricks work for few people and it may not work for others. In such cases it is better to try our few by yourself and learn how you behave while making the trades. If you failing at something then for sure you are missing out the whole thing. Then stand up and try something different and repeat the whole shit until you dont find yourself profiting on regular basis. Thats all the advice from my side.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

There is no theory that can explain you how to trade effectively. If there is anything that is very successful in this regard then that is practical approach towards the crypto trading and nothing else. You may get many more advice like do this and do that but to be honest none of them works until you try it yourself. Many times it happens that few tricks work for few people and it may not work for others. In such cases it is better to try our few by yourself and learn how you behave while making the trades. If you failing at something then for sure you are missing out the whole thing. Then stand up and try something different and repeat the whole shit until you dont find yourself profiting on regular basis. Thats all the advice from my side.
There are already a lot of advice surrounds this forum some were saying to take risk, be patient and focus on it, but it is still depends on you how you will handle your investment at the end of the day you can create your own strategy how much you are willing to wait, your initial capital and some more things, still you will do it on your own as you know what is best for you and to your investment.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

many ways to start our trrading.we could learn abount technical and fundamental analisys.and the most important thing is we must have good psychology.so when we see market going down we still could control and not being panic like other.
Good advice. I would like to add more. At first learn learn and learn. Then keep observing for a long time on crypto market as well as different coins. Now develop trading strategy like trade regularly or invest for a long time. Buy 3 to 5 coins based on their future potential to mitigate risk. While buying keep in mind how much it could incur loss instead of how much it will generate profit.
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Firsthand learning is great as we learn from the mistakes we make. As others have mentioned, jumping into trading will certainly have a learning curve. For a beginner as yourself, a good option to look into would be a trading simulator such as Coins2Learn, check out their website: https://coins2learn.com/

A simulator such as this one would allow you to practice making trades without risking any money. You can engage is discussions with other users, gain familiarity with market oscillations, as well as participate in different competitive activities. Above all, it's free to use. In the end, it's up to you, maybe you would rather jump in with real stakes from the get-go, that's fine, just don't invest more than you're willing to lose--as others have said.

Cheers!

Mintdice.com
Dart18

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Put your funds in many baskets. In case the one gets hacked then some are safe. Same with trading. Dont go putting all your funds in a trading website, just deposit the number that you are willing to risk.
I guess that is the first rule when you are trading.
Next is control your greed. Be satisfied with a little profit then wait for the dip again.
You could also put an order just in case it dips you dont need to wake up with its alarm.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Put your funds in many baskets. In case the one gets hacked then some are safe. Same with trading. Dont go putting all your funds in a trading website, just deposit the number that you are willing to risk.
Next is control your greed. Be satisfied with a little profit then wait for the dip again.
You could also put an order just in case it dips you dont need to wake up with its alarm.

The OP should also analyze the coin he wants to invest in. To split the funds he must actually earn that same funds with the proper investment into the more prosperous coin that has high possibility to return to the initial value after correction phases.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with the exchange rule of putting the small amount of money split between different exchanges because there are many new hack attempts which have influenced new investors because the some of them held a big amount of funds in one exchange. The proper coin investment means nothing to the investor if the wallet is open to the easy hack.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

The OP should also analyze the coin he wants to invest in. To split the funds he must actually earn that same funds with the proper investment into the more prosperous coin that has high possibility to return to the initial value after correction phases.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with the exchange rule of putting the small amount of money split between different exchanges because there are many new hack attempts which have influenced new investors because the some of them held a big amount of funds in one exchange. The proper coin investment means nothing to the investor if the wallet is open to the easy hack.

Although having a lot of exchanges with small amounts is pretty expensive to do especially when you are about to cash out. Usually exchanges charge an exorbitant fee that would make having multiple ones not feasible. Also, once an opportunity arrives, it would take you minutes to just make the order on multiple exchanges and in the end you lose the opportunity.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

- Before investing in anything, try to make a deep research about the project and don't follow other's suggestions
- Don't invest that you can't afford to loss
- Never take loan or credit to purchase cryptos.
- Only trade coins that have high daily trading volume.
- Don't join pump group where you will only loss your money.
- Almost all trading signals you might get from trading groups are fake, don't follow them.
- Learn from your mistakes.
hispout

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

Hmmm… others would tell you to have patience no matter what. For me I would tell you not to have patience for a long time. If you start trading and after some months of trading you happened to achieve nothing, then trading is not meant for you, you should just quit and find something else to do. And by the way, before you start you should first study everything that is required for you know about before getting into trading. Trading is not easy like other things you see, of course it’s fun, but very risky.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

And good luck   Wink .

These are accurate theories, but the most necessary is the experience and analysis. Analysis is very important in investment. The professional traders always analyze the project very well and always be patient with them. they can spend more than 3 hours analyzing the project and see a graph of the price increase. However, your article is very good and constructive. thank you.
If you guys are saying all these things don’t forget that trading is not really meant for everyone. So patience is not required sometimes, if you have the feeling that it is not meant for you. If you can’t trade, then go for an ordinary investment or something else under the same category. But as you guys said, before anyone start trading they need to go through everything that is required. And it’s not good to be greedy.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

the advice I can give is, make sure you understand the trading and you have trading knowledge, you can not trade just by using large funds. you should choose a good coin to trade and maybe you should be able to choose a good situation for the right time to trade. make sure you have friends who are experienced in trading and can help you.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

If you start trading, then the advice is to learn the experience on bitcointalk. And you also need to determine whether you should invest in the potential and risky cryptocurrencies market and whether your financial ability allows you to invest in Bitcoins or altcoins. And the psychological need to be strong when investing in cryptocurrencies is a necessity for you because this market fluctuates continuously, up and down erratic.

Borisb52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

My advice is to get training from a practicing trader. So you can save your money. Because at the start many beginners make mistakes. Because of these mistakes, they eventually lose their money. Well, the decision to take, of course, to you.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

If as a beginner a must have strategy is a strong confidence in the face of all risks later with the altcoin movement that often changes you must be able to maximize the smallest chance of making a profit.

sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

Always I have been saying to a new trader First you need to control emotion. Don't invest all money in one box { means one coin } Don't invest 100% money of your holdings. And try to stock some fiat or usdt for buying in cheap if the market will dump hardly.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Read some techniques and strategies about trading, and how does it work. Buy a small value of token, make a short trade and be familiarize with the flow of the crypto market. Having an experience is an advantage in cryptocurrency trading. And last just invest what you can afford to lose.

Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

There are many advice here for those newbie who want to start in trading  you should read first. Having a knowledge is the best to have while you are in a start, and you should learn how to control your emotion.
Emotions and feelings have a strong hold in trading. Although it seems so unsuited with trading thing but these two are vital elements that are responsible for profits and losses. Although humans are more oriented towards emotions and they have good control over us but still if you want your investment best for you, you need to work out on making your mind strong who never slips over emotions.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

- Search for few basic guides on crypto trading before you start and also learn about margin trading and how stop-limit works.
- There are different threads here in forum with same question like yours, go through them.
- Never panic and always sell for profit not for loss.
- Don't be emotional with any coin, sell when it pumps.
- Invest in multiple coins to diversify your risk.

Good luck...
Fortunately, there are so many resources online now that one can make use of and it is just that a lot of newbies in trading are always too lazy to read and as long as anyone is lazy to read, they should be ready to lose a whole lot. I have been there and I know how it feels trading without knowledge but you will get so confident, realize some of the mistakes you have made and could have averted once you start reading.

Also, with the last statement, I would advise not to put too much in so many coins than you can handle at once, as that can be hectic. It is best to just invest in the little you are sure of based on your analysis unless for long term traders anyway.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

according to me, you should be sharpen your market analyze, beside that you must keep your psycholgy so that keep calm and cool.
to earning much profit you must confident with your strategy dont make fomo and fud
Sadlife

Merit: 269

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

First you need to research some basic concept about trading like knowing when to buy, when to sell, what to buy and what are donts. Try to invest an small amount in an trading exchange there are lot of good sites out there like binance, cryptopia, coinut then try to trade some popular altcoins to so you can learn from it and even gain from it once got a hang of it then you can start trading other altcoins.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

I will advice you to listen to those people who are already for many years in trading industry, because of that you will learn a lot on how to have a good strategy on trading and also how to earn big profit on trading.
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

if you want to start in trading live, first you will alocation your money 100% to be 10% for trading, the example when you put 100 $ in trading you must trade 5$ until 10$ just in trading, dont be greed and dont forget believe your strategy and money managament well. you wil be a success trader
ajdaj

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

if you want to start in trading live, first you will alocation your money 100% to be 10% for trading, the example when you put 100 $ in trading you must trade 5$ until 10$ just in trading, dont be greed and dont forget believe your strategy and money managament well. you wil be a success trader
It seems to me that we need to set realistic goals before ourselves, and not to raise our hand to what we can not realize. Because in all likelihood it is fraught with losses, and in general there will be no earnings.
Granxis

Merit: 536

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

A lot of people have recommended, but there are things I want to add. In particular there is a mistake made by all traders; aimlessness. The aimlessnessis to make a profit with less profit while there is more profitable. So, set a goal and do not sell your investment until you reach that goal.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

In my opinion,I would start with a very small of money until you learn how to trade. you should learn first about it to gain more knowledge and strategy with it. you should bear in mind that there is no quick money in trade altcoins. I suggest that you start slowly if you are new to cryptocurrency trade. just follow the trade and never follow signal from others.good luck
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Since you're newbie. Firstly, you must understand that crypto currency price are stable which could lead to pump and dump in price anytime. There fore, you must not check the market price every 5 or some minutes because this have leads to some crypto trader panic and don't sell at lost price. Besides, don't be greedy to invest or buy a coin because the coin is doing well in market and study the historical data of coin before you buy it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oli123

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

From my point of view, I would start trading with a smaller amount, which when you lose, you will not miss it. Watch prices on the stock exchanges and their development over a certain period of time.
Choose verified currency exchange and also where you have low deposit and withdrawal fees. Also invest in multiple cryptocurrencies to minimize risk. I do not recommend selling in panic and be too greedy.
Hui8

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

Just jump in and start doing the trades. You are your own master and only you know where you can mistakes. I am great believer of self learning and when it comes to trading who can tell more about your emotional decisions and fears that can take over your decisions. I mean come on, if I'm making any trade and there is a method which states me that you have to sell when the coins are dumping but my mind says no this coin is good and it's worth holding then what would you do? You will sell or you will hold? Off course it has to be hold because you know about the coin in detail but the method is just framework of different steps. That's why believe in yourself and jump in bro. That's the best advice.
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Just learn how the market behaves lately. Do you need to sell at high right now, as it is really in demand now or is it time to raise your capital yet before going to the real business? Like it is both opportunity and threat that you will be taking as you start your trading. You're gonna loss in your start and I guarantee it unless you have that good background before you get inside the trading. Use a trusted exchange site that doesn't have a severe issues due to hacks recently, but still be careful of putting your money into the exchange site as you're still not fully protected into it.
Risk is everyone that needs to be done here, yes we need to take risk in everything just like in trading and investing our hard earned money, but don't take risk in putting your money in an exchange without any further investigating what it is, so proper handling of your money is much necessary.

Yes. It is quite hard now to find a reliable exchange if you're looking for security . It could be popular and large exchanges like EtherDelta, I've been using previously but I learned that it was hacked not that long time ago. Handling your money ,which could mean by putting your wallet into safe storage like using hardware wallets or paper wallets, is much more applicable.
When it comes to decentralized exchange then Etherdelta is quiet popular but we do know that they are really far off behind with top most exchanges in the market now like bittrex and poloniex but i do agree on the thing that we shouldnt really put up our big funds on exchanges because of tendency on getting hacked.Back to topic, knowing trading would be not as easy as it sounds and informations are already on the internet which searching up things on google will really help you out.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

Emotions and feelings have a strong hold in trading. Although it seems so unsuited with trading thing but these two are vital elements that are responsible for profits and losses. Although humans are more oriented towards emotions and they have good control over us but still if you want your investment best for you, you need to work out on making your mind strong who never slips over emotions.
Those who are involved in trading, for them it is highly mandatory to get a very good control over their emotions and sentiments because they may lead them to wrong decisions making them end up in big losses. In business, there is zero room for emotions. All deals and decisions making is done on the basis of facts and logics than generosity and mercy. Few yoga exercises give you good control over emotions.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

You have briefly said a very important point here because with all the best strategy, if a trader does not understand the market and how to control the emotions when market goes wrong, it could lead one to make drastic negative decision.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

It good you ask this question, you know? Cause a lot of newbie have loose their investment into trading because they don't seek knowledge before jumping into crypto trading. I recommend you to always go for coin with good capital, nice historic data, available various exchange and be too greedy.

shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

This is not good to be honest, you do not need to make a fully research before trading a single asset, i mean, if you just lookup for everything, you might be very confused and a little sceptical before investing or putting money for a short term trade.

I do not know, i prefer to do it by my own.

It good you ask this question, you know? Cause a lot of newbie have loose their investment into trading because they don't seek knowledge before jumping into crypto trading. I recommend you to always go for coin with good capital, nice historic data, available various exchange and be too greedy.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

easiest way is buy and hodl for the long run
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

easiest way is buy and hodl for the long run
That could be the safest way for making the profit, but long run is long waiting before you feel that profit. Trading is faster way to make some money, to start is easy but building trading experience will take your nerves. Endure, don't quit when its hard or with first loses. There are many ways to trade and make profit, if you are sitting all day at home day trading can be a good thing for you, if you don't have a lot of free time try with buying and holding for some time before selling is a good option, its what I do. Learning is the essential, you need to practice a lot, make mistakes and learn from them my friend, that is how anyone can become trader.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
d1ceplayer

Merit: 277

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

My advice is to get training from a practicing trader. So you can save your money. Because at the start many beginners make mistakes. Because of these mistakes, they eventually lose their money. Well, the decision to take, of course, to you.
Guidance definitely matters. If you don’t know what to do in start of something how can you even make money out that investment. So better is to connect to someone expert in this field in which you are going to invest. Seek their guidance and note the points. Implement your strategy and cater these points in your plan. That must be fruitful enough for you to reach their goal.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

i think you should spend a little money from your budget to experience trading to get real lessons, real lessons will make you have knowledge about trading, also you need to  learn how to control your emotions

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

When tou are still beginner you need to control your self when it comes about money you need to start in small amount too, control your emotions and be prepared of what is the fact that there is always dump but hold my friend the timeof dump will come to an end and the next will be pump.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

i think you should spend a little money from your budget to experience trading to get real lessons, real lessons will make you have knowledge about trading, also you need to  learn how to control your emotions

For trading lessons one does not need to spend money to buy courses. Majority of youtube courses and all are shitcoin pumping schemes where shill make accounts to promote some specific coin and pump and dump it. While this can end up profitable for few people - those who join the market late are going to to lose initially and not something I would prefer because in the end it ruins your crypto trading experience.

I would suggest people to do research on altcoins and decide which coins to invest in. Then try trading on small capitals and watch which decisions were correct or wrong. Change decisions as per necessity and you will learn a lot of trading techniques.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

No Pain No Gain
Yes it is but for me personally, I'm better to trade on stock exchange rather than crypto trading

Why ?
Crypto trading still consider as risky investment because it's value still volatile so even experienced crypto trader able loss about 100 btc++
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Successfull Trading is not a game for amateur but professionals and skills personality. Therefore, you should not jump into trading without appropriate knowledge on how trading works. You will loses money if you don't know how the game is being play. Developing your skills through practice is a must if you want to be a professional trader.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

Friendly advice I am of those persons that will tell you risk is always at you side so in any chances you want to invest an high amount of money it ups to you but my advice would be trade in an amount of just being fair, not to rich, not to poor. In this who knows you might get rich in just trading. so here Ill make my list of advices that I leaerned.

1. Know the news about cryptocurrencies even if its just trading not mining or investing its important as long it is school related.

2. Think before doing things (anything that you might still in curios of.

3. Look at the market value to know when you want to stop in-short be updated, always.

4. look at the news make research. Also that is one of read links https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EURUSD/OB2LF1oS-EURUSD-long-after-candle-close/

5. When you are in process of trading have an chart of market value

Try an application here only 500 PHP
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Yes. It is quite hard now to find a reliable exchange if you're looking for security . It could be popular and large exchanges like EtherDelta, I've been using previously but I learned that it was hacked not that long time ago. Handling your money ,which could mean by putting your wallet into safe storage like using hardware wallets or paper wallets, is much more applicable.
It is always said that you should only get into trading or investing of your money into any of the crypto coin if you are very good at controlling your emotions and that you are having some good patience level. It is because of the reason that things change this much rapidly that you can’t even understand how things turned against you and that if you get hopeless at that time, you will not get some good results.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Successfull Trading is not a game for amateur but professionals and skills personality. Therefore, you should not jump into trading without appropriate knowledge on how trading works. You will loses money if you don't know how the game is being play. Developing your skills through practice is a must if you want to be a professional trader.

I would not say trading as a game, but simply a skill. Those who can foresight the market movements can make money from it. I dont think people here are going or aiming to become professional traders but most of them are hobbyist traders. Even for those who trade once a blue moon, buying low and selling high works because they are not interested in what happens in between the trades.

Again trading should not be considered like gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
angaper

Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

My friend, I think that nowadays there are a lot of tutorials and tools available online (most of them for free) that would allow you to learn the basic techniques and principles of this business.

The simple fact that you approach this forum to ask how to start does not speak well of you, because you give the impression of being a lazy person and indisposed to search on your own all the tools available to meet your goal.

It is a pity that in times of the internet, there are people who still do not know how to look for information, when a few years ago all this valuable knowledge was only in the hands of very few.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

My friend, I think that nowadays there are a lot of tutorials and tools available online (most of them for free) that would allow you to learn the basic techniques and principles of this business.

The simple fact that you approach this forum to ask how to start does not speak well of you, because you give the impression of being a lazy person and indisposed to search on your own all the tools available to meet your goal.

It is a pity that in times of the internet, there are people who still do not know how to look for information, when a few years ago all this valuable knowledge was only in the hands of very few.
Theres someone when whenever I asked it he will just reply me to google, irritating yet real, that to spend time in useless matters like searching nonsense, search the way how to earn, study crypto the way to benefit you.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

The first thing you must do is to make your own research and educate your self about cryptocurrency and trading. Trading is risky, especially with the current market situation. You can easily lose a lot of money since the market is unstable and keeps on falling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

for beginners in terms of trade I think the first step to start is to start with trading activities with a small amount and your thinking should be doing a lesson on how to become a reliable trader. do not think too much about the benefits that must be achieved because the important thing is to start with a small amount the longer you will be able to find out about the coins that have good potential for trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

for beginners in terms of trade I think the first step to start is to start with trading activities with a small amount and your thinking should be doing a lesson on how to become a reliable trader. do not think too much about the benefits that must be achieved because the important thing is to start with a small amount the longer you will be able to find out about the coins that have good potential for trading activities.
To be honest, today because of the fall of the market do not want to touch their coins, which are on purses. At the time when Bitcoin reached $ 15,000 or even $ 20,000, my portfolio was worth a huge fortune, but to date it has almost crashed fourfold.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

My advice is to trade with market situation for new investors i think the best option to pick the bitcoin or altcoins because this time market is moved to down trend and the best time to pick up the good coins at down price and sell it after some wait on high price,
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

My advice is keep investing in Bitcoin because bitcoin future is unpredictable by watching their previous prices in candles almost for last 2 years observing and their great demand in future makes me able to invest more and more in Bitcoin in this down trend of the market,

Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:12:29 AM by Easteregg69

Bitcoins. As difficulty goes up resources spend also goes up. The world will run out of resources long before the last coin is mined.

(This is is the part where i need a russian scientist telling me i am wrong)

If you got no kids and don't intent to have any then squeeze the lemon till it is dry.

BTCZ is my best bet these days since it is fairly new. And. I bought a big bag of those yesterday ;-)

PS: For heavens sake. Remember to check wallet status/reputation on the exchange before you do anything else on that matter. The info you will find is the truth.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
mostkey

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

I advise you to trade long term for now. because the price is always down and never you put your funds into gambling if you encounter losses on the trade, because it is not a profit in the can, but the destruction you will get there
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

To be honest, today because of the fall of the market do not want to touch their coins, which are on purses. At the time when Bitcoin reached $ 15,000 or even $ 20,000, my portfolio was worth a huge fortune, but to date it has almost crashed fourfold.

Best thing to do is not not touch those coins which are dropping.  Sad You might get better prices to sell them later but dont panic sell them at lower prices to  cut losses. At the point of market of being red it may seem like a good thing to do while on the contrary it might be a dumb idea when you realize a few months later that the pump happens.

My advice is to trade with market situation for new investors i think the best option to pick the bitcoin or altcoins because this time market is moved to down trend and the best time to pick up the good coins at down price and sell it after some wait on high price,

My advice is keep investing in Bitcoin because bitcoin future is unpredictable by watching their previous prices in candles almost for last 2 years observing and their great demand in future makes me able to invest more and more in Bitcoin in this down trend of the market,

Shitposters never stop shitposting Roll Eyes Wonder when they will come out of the generic shitposting even after merit system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ahmad21

Merit: 271

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

Dont trade on sentiments this will be my basic advice to you. When most people trade they mostly trade with a FUD and FOMO in their minds. Some people trade using mere telegram signals without even using their own knowledge. This leads to getting trapped into pumps and dumps which is really too dangerous. This will be my only advice.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
Merited by KEPLER99 (1)

The first rule of investing is to not put in more money than you can loose.  If i were i would put aside a little of bit extra money at the end of each month and use that towards investing.  Second of all, you need to be aware of all the fud.  People will try to spread "fake news" in an attempt to either make you panic sell or panic buy.  Lastly, dont panic if things do not go your way.  If prices crash and your still holding, dont panic sell just hold through the downturn.  If prices skyrocket and you did not buy in time dont fomo in because prices can crash shortly after you buy.
This is a good one, but at least I would consider not even going in at all if you do not have what it takes with respect to skills to be able to pull it off. Everyone wants to trade these days but they are not ready to learn even despite the fact that there is just so much to learn from with the internet age that we are in.

Gone are those days when you will have to buy books before you can learn how to trade. The idea of not going all in should also be applicable to after learning and wanting to try your hand as that is where you start gathering the experience from.
dewi91

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

you have to learn about trading before start it, you should know the risk of trading because trading is not only about profit but it's possible if you will lose your money. for the beginner start with small amount it's better, you can learn by doing. do not doubt to try it.
Of course before going into trading,make sure you have already a background idea about trading and you know already the basics and the risks it may bring.Trading does not only mean profit but it can also make you lose at some point.So make sure that you start trading with a minimal amount at first atleast invest only what you can afford to lose.And don't be afraid of losing because it will only make you a good trader in the end.

soname12

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

My advice to you is to give up what you intend to do because crypto is a place where there are so many risks, it is like gambling for the newbie. There are a lot of people here that have a lot of experience in trading, but they still become whale prey.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

You have to take some time learning more about crypto trading, before investing your money . Knowledge is really required because this field is very risky, and it is not the shortest way to make money, as so many newbies think.
Secondly, start with low budget, because you need getting experience in your first trades, and you don't have to risk a big budget.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Since you are new to trade, I suggest you to inverse low capital. Many of the trading people will lose their first investment due to emotion.You have to learn how to get out from it.You should not buy the crypto currency with high price by seeing the past.Try to buy a crypto currency at low price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Best thing to do is not not touch those coins which are dropping.  Sad You might get better prices to sell them later but dont panic sell them at lower prices to  cut losses. At the point of market of being red it may seem like a good thing to do while on the contrary it might be a dumb idea when you realize a few months later that the pump happens.

Shitposters never stop shitposting Roll Eyes Wonder when they will come out of the generic shitposting even after merit system.
that is really best depiction. Shitposters are everywhere. They never let your good work being praised by other people. They always think if someone else would got much appreciation, then their life will be ended. So they start lose talking about that thing and make notorious posts and post them on different platforms. So they must be ignored and don’t bother them. Let them bark, do you own work.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

Don't invest all your money at once. You could lose everything. Do not invest all the money in one currency. Better in several. Fix your profits. Don't be greedy.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Try to get used to the price fluctuation for starters.
I used binance application just so I could trace one token wherever I go. Even at public transportation while I am on my way to work I check how the price of it goes up and down. It is like every hour I keep on looking at my smartphone just to see whether it dips too hard or there is a bull.

Still the best way for me instead of listening to bullshit's of other people which are not accurate.
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

Probably the best advice we can give to you is if you are sure you are prepared to start trading cryptocurrencies, because we see many people that think they are ready but it is completely different to actually be ready, this market is very unforgiving if you make a mistake you could lose all your money so I hope that you really took the time to think about the risks and consequences of trading.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

Read some of the things like topics here in Trading Discussion because it will help you to gain some knowledge from the other people's post and also you can get some idea from their opinion that you might agree with or not and you can make it as a basis or a base form for you to make a better type of idea or strategy that you will be using in trading.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Read some of the things like topics here in Trading Discussion because it will help you to gain some knowledge from the other people's post and also you can get some idea from their opinion that you might agree with or not and you can make it as a basis or a base form for you to make a better type of idea or strategy that you will be using in trading.
When talking about how to educate ourselves in trading, I think it's wise to read all reference or resources that would help us understand
and improve our strategy. Education is really important, we cannot make money if we easily give up and we cannot control our emotion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

When talking about how to educate ourselves in trading, I think it's wise to read all reference or resources that would help us understand
and improve our strategy. Education is really important, we cannot make money if we easily give up and we cannot control our emotion.
I think that you do not need to pretend to be too gentle creatures, and also emotionally react to different situations occurring with a new market. If a person has already taken up this field of activity, then he must envisage all the risks.
atjiat

Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

I think that you do not need to pretend to be too gentle creatures, and also emotionally react to different situations occurring with a new market. If a person has already taken up this field of activity, then he must envisage all the risks.
It seems to me that even professionals are mistaken and it is simply impossible to foresee everything. you save the situation only the correct state of things, which depends only on your ability to navigate the market and analyze the situation.
kennyle167

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

i think you should invest a litle bit into potential coin, and step by step exploration and research the rule of virtual money
KEPLER99

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

We here got a misconception about bitcoins that whosoever goes in trading in bitcoins, he will surely get profits. Like there is no element of loss in here. So brothers this isn’t true. There is a huge list of people who have been loser in their times even in trading. Reason was extracted out and this comes that they didn’t know about trading. They just confused this miscomputation and dove in trading market.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

Small amount trading would be the best opportunity to you. To put like 100-200$ on an exchanger and try some currencies is going to be enough for the beginner like you are. I would recommend you to visit Altcoin discussion board on the forum to see what coins are worth investment and which will be just spending of your time and money. There are many new coins which can raise like twice or five times in a short period of time and it can bring you some good profit, but, please, do not expect fast results and constant success. You need to read and learn a lot before to turn your investment into profit.
Yeah, small amount is important for every new trader and also big knowledge of trading. Whether the amount is small or big, anyone who does not have the skills will still end up losing all anyway so I would consider the necessary things first before now deciding to go in small and get some level of experience with that. As the experience kicks in, it would give one the chance to make good decisions on bigger amount as time goes on.
PX-Z

Activity: 1442
Merit: 850

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

The only thing i can say when it comes to day trading is, risky. But here's a thread that will help you with your day trading journey,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842850.0 you can get in that thread of some advice from those fully experienced trader and some characteristics of a trader that will help you to expand your knowledge about crypto trading.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Sakash

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

I received a new training. I would like to receive training on online work. I would like to receive training and get an idea about the job. Want to know more about online work?
herurist

Activity: 1680

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

First, learn about trade vocabulary ( stop loss, take profit, open position, etc ). Second, try to setting and read indicator. Third, trust your skill and never forget to pray. Look's simple but need hard work and time. Trade is not easy but worth to try. 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

The only advice I can give you is to learn first and once you can do that, every other thing will fall into place. Trading is not for everyone as you have to understand that first, and you will get to know if it is for you once you start learning. However, do not learn small and think you are good to go, you should lay your hands on everything and make sure you do not skip one. See it as you are going to war and you need to get yourself fully equipped and you absolutely would not want to go to war with a pistol alone.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

that's a great suggestion for newbies who are learning to enter in trading jobs, and most importantly it's good to learn to analyze and do not use big capital, just enough to avoid big losses later on

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

The cryptocurrency market is experiencing slight fluctuations to stabilize prices and create momentum in the future. Therefore, investors should be calm and wait for the opportunity to make the right decision to bring the highest efficiency. The best way now is to analyze the market and how it is best for you. Good luck.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

Hi there!

I do have an advice for you regarding cryptocurrency trading. First things first, you need to study the bearish and bullish cycles that occur every year. Second, do not start cryptocurrency trading eithout doing your homework first like watch tutorial videos on Youtube, asking advice from experienced traders in varioud social media sites, etc. Third, use Warren Buffet’s simple concept of “Buy low, sell high”.

Hope this helps you a bit. Good luck!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ufalo3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

It is better not to invest in any coins until you understand how the market works. Yes, you will never learn all the things in details, but you should get some knowledge first.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

It is better not to invest in any coins until you understand how the market works. Yes, you will never learn all the things in details, but you should get some knowledge first.
That is right, trading is not that simple as just like the way we are thinking that it is just simple as buy low sell high, as trading needs perseverance and a lot of patience, we should be able to know how to investigate a certain coin and how we are going to invest in it, or if it is worth it to invest in that coin.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Good, if you want to start trading so you need to some knowledge about trading. You know that Crypto trading is very profitable way for earn. So, if you want to learn about trading so you can take help from google and you meet with any trading expert. Moreover, you can join in this telegram group for learning about trading https://t.me/Cryptoexpertanalysis .  Thanks for your Interest.
raa146

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2828707.0

young coin. after the release on the exchange, the price has significantly decreased. for now the cost of the coin is 0.002 USD, the fair value should be 0.1 USD, at a small cost one can buy a lot and wait for the price to increase by more than 1000%. BTC will not give such growth. for today the cost has increased by 60% and sales have used 500k BUCK for 24 hours, which is 2 times more than yesterday's volume. I think that this is a good vector and the coin will reach its fair value. Then, along with the rest of the coins, it will begin to grow.
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

First, learn about trade vocabulary ( stop loss, take profit, open position, etc ). Second, try to setting and read indicator. Third, trust your skill and never forget to pray. Look's simple but need hard work and time. Trade is not easy but worth to try. 
Trading is only worth your time if you are any good at it, there are many people that are not that good but the try trading anyway and they lose their money because they lack the patience and the skill, this is one of the biggest reasons of why holding for the long term is the most recommend strategy in the forum, it is easy and anyone can do it.
hurriebra49

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Yes it is good question Patience is the key of success and it is also depend on the time to exit in the market but when if you have the best time to holding and also best time to sell it with the good price and earn good profit,
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

If they have a good idea that the coin is having a decent module and a whitepaper which is not fake along with a team which is worth working on an idea then they can try their hand at trading. Who know it may end up as the next Ethereum. Backing away will not work in crypto - one needs to start taking risks and if you cant handle risks then you are dead in trading.

Yes it is good question Patience is the key of success and it is also depend on the time to exit in the market but when if you have the best time to holding and also best time to sell it with the good price and earn good profit,

Shut up shitposters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
satria33

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Which you need to prepare before trading is mental because it is this mentality that makes you tough. Because Trading is a high risk because it could suddenly get rich or fall into poverty.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

I only advise newbies investing in this market to buy and hold them. If you do not have the experience to invest, then you place many orders just to make you charge. Buying and keeping is the best way for newcomers.
dab000

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I only advise newbies investing in this market to buy and hold them. If you do not have the experience to invest, then you place many orders just to make you charge. Buying and keeping is the best way for newcomers.
I think you are right. But sometimes it takes a really long time to make a profit
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Which you need to prepare before trading is mental because it is this mentality that makes you tough. Because Trading is a high risk because it could suddenly get rich or fall into poverty.
The advice/s that we need in trading was already available all over the forum what we should just do right now is to explore things and make an act with what we want do to, learn to focus, be confident and learn how to take risk and most of all don't cry when you lose some coins sometimes.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Make sure that you know for sure and deep what actually you are going to do and how you would perform it, lol. Thats an advice I needed
duskycowardicel

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:12 AM

Thanks for the advices. I will recall it always
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

FUDs are becoming problme now a days. It is making newbies panic stricken and many of them are losing faith on btcs
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

if you really wanna learn about in trading, make your own research. Because I believed anyone here will learn trading through their instinct,  because you will know the answer to your question to yourself not to anybody here  in the forum.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

if you really wanna learn about in trading, make your own research. Because I believed anyone here will learn trading through their instinct,  because you will know the answer to your question to yourself not to anybody here  in the forum.
Yes make our own research and study it is a good way to start in trading because our mind can be developed and improved that can help us to generate our own strategies in order to earn a good profit and minimize the risks of lossing a money.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

My best advice to all starters is to learn the basics. You shouldn't invest in any cryptocurrency until you understand how everything works in this sphere. Such investment always involves risks that should be taken into account when trading.
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

An ultimate rule of trading, everyone need to have loss, big or small, so be mentally prepareed so that yoy don't get trauma
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

It would help you a lot with your trading journey if you'll have a lot of patience and you should know how to handle and manage your emotions in the changes that you might face here because of cryptos volativity. You should have the willingness to learn and adopt knowledge about trading as well.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

Thorough psychological preparation and reserve funds are needed. To be successful, preparation plays a very important role. You need to refer to the market and join the trading community and discuss to improve your analytical skills and grasp the trends.
https://tradingview.com
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

As you begin with trading, you must have the willingness to learn and adopt wisdom and knowledge about trading. You must accept teachings from trading pros. Reading topics related to trading would be helpful as well. Have the courage to keep calm during the red days of the market and avoid panicking because that won't help.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

It would help you a lot with your trading journey if you'll have a lot of patience and you should know how to handle and manage your emotions in the changes that you might face here because of cryptos volativity. You should have the willingness to learn and adopt knowledge about trading as well.
true even though you have a lot of knowledge and on how you can be able to manage it for but if you dont have patience this is so hard to take control on just stay calm for everything that we must gonna do for.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

true even though you have a lot of knowledge and on how you can be able to manage it for but if you dont have patience this is so hard to take control on just stay calm for everything that we must gonna do for.
Patience would really be a big factor because once you lack of this properties then trading wont really be for you because of very volatile market it would turn out that without patience would only lead or commit for you to make mistake. Adoption and self learning from your experience along the way can be obtained as long you do know how to accept loss and learn from it,these are good qualities of a potential trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

Why don't you think that you should all do your own research without having dependance on other peoples advice??
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

I think when you want to trade you should read some articles to be able to know the market conditions and what causes the bitcoin price movements up and down, after that you learn to try to make graph analysis so you know the right time to buy and earn rewards.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

If you already know the basic trading then spend a little bit capital in actual trading.don't rush you're self to get big profits.just do it step by step, if you have a gain in a small capital then you success.but if you don't know how to trade and no knowledge about trading or watch about trading then learn it first before step inside the trading world.its not easy to think that trading is flow like buy low and sell high.you need also skills in trading.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I suggest you to learn first the basis of crypto trading on an exchange.
do not be greedy, and be careful in putting the price because in trading crypto very fluctuactive price. strengthen your mental and patience.
maybe the video below can help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uL4vf3nXM
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

I suggest you to learn first the basis of crypto trading on an exchange.
do not be greedy, and be careful in putting the price because in trading crypto very fluctuactive price. strengthen your mental and patience.
maybe the video below can help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uL4vf3nXM
Always read and watching several videos on how to trade is really a big help. Yes this is very important not to be greedy when in profit sell we don't know when is the next pump of a certain coin.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

To start trading a person must learn first so we will know that trading is not easy thing to. It should have a knowledge first for us not to lose during trading. Yes start at any amount and always learn from mistakes so that in the next trading you can rid of losing money.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

You are new then my advice is to have someone who can teach you, because if you learn self-taught then it will take a long time than studying with someone. you should also need insight or knowledge in order because we need more information to analyze the fluctuating crypto price and the news is needed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

To start trading a person must learn first so we will know that trading is not easy thing to. It should have a knowledge first for us not to lose during trading. Yes start at any amount and always learn from mistakes so that in the next trading you can rid of losing money.

Learn basic TA and how to look at the global chart. Zoom Out

Then start with a demo account or about one third of your investment.
In the beginning you will loose some money, so better to cut your "learning fee" small.
Then improve and prosper!

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I started my Trading with least amount like $100 I Purchased an altcoin, and then I lost it because I panicked because of the Market crash. Then I did some bounties, I earned some coins, and then sold some at a small profit (as there is only my time was an investment to earn those coins). I put in that amount to purchase some other Altcoin, and then trade them. I am earning Good amount by trading and Holding some coins. Hope my experience is useful for you.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

keep reading trading guide don't trade with your emotion  like you get panic when market is down always keep patience don't rush to buy coins find or wait good entry price.  invest only on loe level risk coin and with minimal amount since you are a newbie. learn from your mistake.

untugede

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

You are new then my advice is to have someone who can teach you, because if you learn self-taught then it will take a long time than studying with someone. you should also need insight or knowledge in order because we need more information to analyze the fluctuating crypto price and the news is needed.

indeed we will be faster to understand for example we have people or close friends who are skilled about the trade, if we learn with self-taught course will take a long time, so better we can learn the practice directly with our friends who understand how to trade well , and we must learn to analyze ourselves well, we start trading there will be defeat that we will experience, but it all make a lesson for us.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

if you want to trade that you must have capital, I suggest you do not use big capital because trading is very risky, in the beginning you must learn first, understand all the coins and most importantly should be able to analyze the coins.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

For newbies in trading line you need to get more and more knowledge about every aspect of this crypto market if you want to survive in this volatile market.Start trading with lower amounts and in trusted coins like BTC and ETH where you will get less risk and more profits.Always stay calm and don't get panic anytime seeing price crash and dump your coins at loss.Hodl for long term and you will get profits.Side by side gain experience and you can join groups giving trading signals.Buy at dips and sell at profits is the basic rule of every business.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Due to these risk factors, the FUDs are becoming more tempted to spread false news. They attracts newbies to invest huge and lose
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

For newbies in trading line you need to get more and more knowledge about every aspect of this crypto market if you want to survive in this volatile market.Start trading with lower amounts and in trusted coins like BTC and ETH where you will get less risk and more profits.Always stay calm and don't get panic anytime seeing price crash and dump your coins at loss.Hodl for long term and you will get profits.Side by side gain experience and you can join groups giving trading signals.Buy at dips and sell at profits is the basic rule of every business.
Yes, fluctuation on prices is too confusing but as we collect any suggestions or information who involve in trading and investment method we can get less risks ,also better to look the possibilities may happen and always monitored the market to avoid losses of coin. A lot of investors here are panic selling of coin because the volume of market changes time to time.
hurriebra49

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Trading is the best and good way to all of you because it gives you the good experience and also good profit but just start with some training and good predictions of experts,
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

The best advice that we could give is to always keep calm and be patient, a lot of mistakes that people make when they first start trading is as soon as they see the price going up they sell or the other way around.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

First of all you must understand that you can lose you money because trading and investing are risky activities but it does not mean that you should not be an investor because there are a lot of newbies who has become successful. Do not have a look at worthless coins although they can give huge profit but they are very risky and do not trade every day it is better to investigate interesting and perspective coins and then buy and hold them awaiting a profit.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
DilanBrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

Do not trade))

But seriously - you have already been given a lot of good advice.
oseikuf44

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Have you learn sufficiently and prepared for trading live. If you have , then practice your strategy without first investing any real money, if you are comfortable with it, then you start with the amount you can afford to lose. Before you can invest a bigger money into trading.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

If you will depend on others all the time to come and teach you something good and beneficial, then I must say that this will never happen all the time.

It is you who need to take some step and that you need to show your interest so that you can manage to make some good learning about different things and that you should never stop learning new things as this will help you in having a better idea of the market.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

If you will depend on others all the time to come and teach you something good and beneficial, then I must say that this will never happen all the time.

It is you who need to take some step and that you need to show your interest so that you can manage to make some good learning about different things and that you should never stop learning new things as this will help you in having a better idea of the market.
What you say is true, only your own experience gives you more practical experience in the market. Those who teach us they can only provide us with the basic foundation.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

Due to these risk factors, the FUDs are becoming more tempted to spread false news. They attracts newbies to invest huge and lose
Any newbie that even wants to trade in this market should always be very careful and not trade what they cannot afford to lose and as well not trade without having knowledge about trading which is one of the things that should be taken into consideration first before even deciding to set out on any other thing.

It is important to keep oneself very attuned to the market to know all that is necessary and important due to its complexity and that is the only way one can ever get the best from it.
Ctn

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

The first advice would be not to get too greedy about the whole thing. When trading many times you get the feeling of "more", "more" and "more" profits from next trade. So you better watch out for that one and learn to trade likewise.

Many times that becomes the reason for big loss. Rest of the tips are already listed by many posters here. You can follow the steps :-)
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Sir, Trading is always technical subject. The more you are technically sound in trading you are good at trading. Before trading must gather knowledge about trading and start with small invest. Open your eyes around you and beware fake and fraud. You will be gainer.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

What you say is true, only your own experience gives you more practical experience in the market. Those who teach us they can only provide us with the basic foundation.
For sure if you want to get profit it is good to make your own experience and no need to listen those who use to discourage you, try to learn from everyone but never follow those who are not right according to your experience, according to me our best teacher is our own experience and when we learn from it we never lose, have patience hold to keep on learning and earning at the same time,.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Have you learn sufficiently and prepared for trading live. If you have , then practice your strategy without first investing any real money, if you are comfortable with it, then you start with the amount you can afford to lose. Before you can invest a bigger money into trading.
Best short advice I have seen so far. One mistake is people sure do get to learn, but they learn so little that they think that is all they need to start trading and then when things are not going for them as planned, they always end up messing things up at the end of the day which is why they should not even be trading in the first place without being certain they have been able to learn as much as possible to be able to finally find a strategy that work best for them and they even make the silliest mistake of going in big in their first attempt.
Itjoker

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

You should notice that trading is not easy job. First of all learn about cryptocurrencies. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should study about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

Yes. Knowledge is one paramount thing to always have first when it comes to trading and then experience comes next. Now in terms of capital, it is necessary to always start small when deciding to take that bold step as there would be some form of mistake trying to put into practice all that has been garnered from learning and there would still be some emotion at play once in a while but with time, one always end up getting better and that is what is important.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:48 AM

if you want to trade that you must have capital, I suggest you do not use big capital because trading is very risky, in the beginning you must learn first, understand all the coins and most importantly should be able to analyze the coins.
Obviously, without capital, then what are you planning to trade ? For a beginner, it is very important to be very careful of the amount you are trading and build some confidence from knowledge and experience first before even deciding to try to go huge which is the mistake a lot of newbies in trading always make. There is more complexity to trading to learn in one day and frustration kicks in when you start losing a lot.

There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should study about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
Resources are available everywhere but making use of them is not possible unless otherwise we are dedicated toward learning. Learning different analysis methods and innovating new unique strategy are basic things for every trader in order to find success with trading. But all these will be possible only depend on how much dedicated for finding success with trading.
manismanja

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

my advice should you study and read often articles that provide knowledge of price movements so you can know what causes bitcoin prices very quickly and you should also be able to know the right time to buy and sell bitcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mriansa

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I think you should read and see what makes the bitcoin price move because if you do not have the skills to determine the right time to buy and sell bitcoin then you will find it difficult to earn very much profit.
keykey1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Before starting to trade, please, learn everything about this business. Get the information about the best exchanges and the wallets as well. It will be useful.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

Firstly, do not be greedy, prepare a good strange and basic knowledge before trading. Do not be panic when you see you coin's price drop.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Welcome on board, I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money and understand the market. Start with the lowest possible amount and higher frequency of trade, do your own research instead of relying on others opinion. I have lost my entire capital in my initial days of trading just because I invested money based on blind suggestions from the chatbox. Its ok we are losing money but make sure that you are not repeating the mistake you did previously.
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Always follow technical analysis punched with fundamental researches and move according to it.

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
oceantiger

Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

You must learn how to trade. Have a look here : www.babypips.com. You must find a mentor who will guide you through and be there for your questions and corrections. Learn about trade plan, over trading,  technical and fundamental analysis and money management.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

From my own experience I would say - always make sure, what actually you are doing right now. Never do before and think after!
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

you should know the market and you should be able to analyze the coins if you want to trade, the most important thing you should know about crypto how to trade and the risk
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

there are one advice for trade .

buy low , sell high.

that means
-don't sell make loss.
-if you need to take a lot of time , just wait for it.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

you should know the market and you should be able to analyze the coins if you want to trade, the most important thing you should know about crypto how to trade and the risk
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then there are so many things which you need to know and that you need to keep gathering as much experience as you can and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in making of more money. The only advice which I will give you is that you need to stay patient all the time and that you need to make your decision only after thinking over it.
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Do not invest the whole budget at once. Enter the trade, gradually increasing the volume. For example, first invest about 5% of a trading account, and then look at the situation. Also a big mistake is when you buy 1 coin for all the money.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I have one thing to advice , dont go in trading without knowing even the simple techniques or common names of the graphs,reading the candle sticks, and knowing the different way on trading. Before you will start, learn yhese things so you might less losses, and if your trades comes to losses treat it as a experience and know how what the problem so you cam avoid to turn things like this
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

I have one thing to advice , dont go in trading without knowing even the simple techniques or common names of the graphs,reading the candle sticks, and knowing the different way on trading. Before you will start, learn yhese things so you might less losses, and if your trades comes to losses treat it as a experience and know how what the problem so you cam avoid to turn things like this
Yes, I agree with you I thought trade is easy but as I experience , the volume of profit rapidly changes time to time and I confused how to handle it without losses of coin. But through my learnings and suggestion of each individuals who experiemce trading I already adopt the technology.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

The market is rebounding and I think it should not sell because the market will continue to rise. The coin market is increasing. This creates more confidence for all investors in the cryptocurrency market. Future. I believe the market will grow stronger, more and more people are entering the market and growing.
sadwage

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Because your new in trading I suggest you to buy  coins hve a potential to grow or buy popular coins like bitcoin and hold it for long term   and read and learn about the token you want to trade. That's astrategy for the new  in trading.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

I suggest to earn more learnings first before entering this kind of activity because this is also risky, Trading is a good way of earning but it is risky so we need good training or some good learnings before starting this especially if we are a newbie.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

I can give advice so that you do not start trading, if you do not want to lose your savings. Better spend it on something.
Taner

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

I can give advice so that you do not start trading, if you do not want to lose your savings. Better spend it on something.
Trade with altokamen should be carefully. It is necessary to use a stop-loss. Better to trade on the Binance. On this exchange, coins with a good capitalization.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
The advise I could give is to be patient and strategic. Newbies and experts are vulnerable to volatility and it's our attitude that can help us survive from any challenges. Study more to learn more and earn more. Most of all, pieces of advice may or may not be taken, but the decision is still up to us, it could be right or wrong but what's important is to gain lessons.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

and here also in forum you can also to read for some advice on how are you able to start on and also be ready your self for everything that may ever had to happen on and expect it for you just have to know how to control your emotions while you are in trading.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

I would want you to know that you are in a right path because trading is actually a great beginning for you to earn better for your future. the best thing to do as you begin with it is to learn more about trading. Know and try to gain more knowledge about the basics of trading so that you'll be more ready as you enter it. Enjoy what you are doing and be happy as you earn.
cfif123

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Trade with altokamen should be carefully. It is necessary to use a stop-loss. Better to trade on the Binance. On this exchange, coins with a good capitalization.
correctly. and if I additionally do in trading it must have a very good analysis and never be affected by the price decline that is going on in the crypto world, because if we quickly affected it could cause losses to the panic that we experience
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

First of all before entering in trading atleast you understand the bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And make sure that you are really interested in the world of crypto. My advice to you is research, there are so many ways to learn and this forum is one of the helpful source. Apply whatever you learned and observe your capacity in trading.
Gaff

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

The advise I could give is to be patient and strategic. Newbies and experts are vulnerable to volatility and it's our attitude that can help us survive from any challenges. Study more to learn more and earn more. Most of all, pieces of advice may or may not be taken, but the decision is still up to us, it could be right or wrong but what's important is to gain lessons.
Never be affected much with the quick drop in price and if trading is unsuccessful. Before entering the world of trading, you have to be prepared, continue to learn by doing research, finding tactics, be open for criticism and mistakes, and be emotionally stable. No traders become great without going through failures while keeping stronger faith.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

correctly. and if I additionally do in trading it must have a very good analysis and never be affected by the price decline that is going on in the crypto world, because if we quickly affected it could cause losses to the panic that we experience
Understand the nature of cryptocurrency, know the deal, and be positive to approach risks and losses as these are innately part of the trading industry. Never fear failures, and never boast success. Be an image of strength so that others would feel the comfort and support when crisis arise. Never stop learning and earning lessons from bad and good experiences.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

I think, that you can take part in some ICOs. But you need to remember, that it`s risky business. So you need to find the good one to minimize risks. I can recommend you TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network, which usues tehcnologies such as AI and SmartContract to verify. I think that it`s perspective, cause it will be in demand by companies to verify. Also this project is developed by experienced team, so it can be recipe for success.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Learning is the best thing to do before start working on crypto trading. Because trading without learning will make you lose your money better to invest little amount and learn from it and after that start investing big and earn good money.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

As an experienced trader (but not professional Grin) i will give you some advices on how to trade successfully and less risk Smiley
1. Learn trading basics first like Watching tutorials on youtube, Reading threads here on trading discussions, Reading bitcoin trading blogs and etc.
2. Look for good coins and check their backgrounds if they have a good projects, Better to choose coins that are on top 50 in Coinmarketcap.
3. Do not invest all of your capitals on 1 coin only spread your capitals about 5 - 10 coins depends on how much your capital, Investing all of your funds on 1 coin only are very risky unlike investing on many legitimate coins you'll become much safer.
4. Don't be greedy, Greed will result to lose if you think that your profit are enough go close that position to expect too much earnings and if your coin goes dump patience is the key to become successful don't do panic selling.
5. Try to learn chart reading it helps you alot with your trades because you can read the market movement.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I think the best I can advance is In making a decision you need to consider the following might possible to happen  in this situation,
and list what are the best thing that can resolve this and rank it and after that make a choice or decisions to how to manage and handle this.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

All the new traders are advised to start their career after gaining adequate knowledge about the factors which impact the market. You also need to keep an eye on the news about the currency you are trading in. Lastly, you have to do hard work with utmost dedication as well.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

better to learn basic trading first do you have basic knowledge how to transact in the market. dont lesten to others who tell you to buy specific coins causevit will go to the moon. i suggest buy only in top 10 or top 20 coins in coinmarket cat as it is les risk than other coins in the market always have patience and don't panic selling when market is down.

Hagmonar

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Since you are still a newbie i think the best way you have to do is diggly study first before you start trading for atleast you understand and you know how to basic in crypto trading.
bennypagulayan

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
Merited by VclDm (1)

The market is now in red, indicating a bearish trend. This is very normal. I urge you to be calm and patient waiting for the market to rise again in a few days. After this volatility, I think the market will be completely blue again and the price of coin in the market will be much higher. At the same time, many investors compete with peers in the market for their profits.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Seek for advice? I think the best that I can advice is learn from your mistakes and know how to deals with hard times because it can help you to make or build a better decision soonest.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

Secure your wallet, before making money, do not lose money. Then you trading losers will have a lot of experience: D
Bitcotalk

Merit: 517

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

Yes, I agree with you I thought trade is easy but as I experience , the volume of profit rapidly changes time to time and I confused how to handle it without losses of coin. But through my learnings and suggestion of each individuals who experiemce trading I already adopt the technology.
In case you are a newbie and want to invest in the technology, you would need to do one thing before actually starting investment. First you need to know many things about the technology, the way to modify your behavior as the market takes a shift and changing your strategies accordingly. Also you have to stay patient and never sell when the market is down. Keep in mind the short term and long term thing as well.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

I think that I can suggest to you for new traders you better learn first how the price movement coin created and try to be able to control your patience, because I see many new traders who can not control it.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

You start trading with a minimal amount at the beginning of investing at least what you can afford to lose. And do not be afraid of losing it because it will only make you a good trader in the end. Certainly before entering into a trade, make sure you already have a background idea about trading and you already know the basics and risks it may cause. Transactions not only mean profits but can also make you lose at some point.
tothanhtuan

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

Making business without any contact is stupid. Let alone the direct assumption you are laundering money, if the 'company' decides not to pay you are screwed. So it would be a good practice to have a separate wallet for your crypto income and declare that the same way as working for Fiat...
BlueStackz
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Or much better is to also read about digital market, a person needs to understand what he is dealing with. If a trader has a good idea about his asset and this profession too, only the he can become successful. However, this does not mean he won’t be facing any sort of loss during his career.

All traders are destined to be tested out more than once in their journeys. Persistency along with determination is very essential for staying here.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

Trading is just like virtual business and any other form of profession. You need to work hard in order to learn the rules and procedure of trading in order to avoid silly mistakes. For sure, you cannot succeed in trading without a good combination of knowledge and some practical experiences. You need experience because only that would make you differentiate good strategies and plans from useless ones.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

my suggestion for a new trader like you when you first start trading that you need to understand is how the coin price movement is created and not only that you must also understand how to read the chart so you can determine the right time to buy and sell coin.

aencarnaci

Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

According to the market we observe a stable market and in this stable market you have to invest more and more as the market is stable at low market and the value can jump anytime in the upcoming days. The market has been stable for a long time and now the actions and factors are changing in the market that will result in the high value of Bitcoin or in other words a sudden jump will observe in the market soon.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Know the different way in trading. The perfect time for sell and for buy. Dont depend in your luck, do what you can to be more accurate in trade. Profit or loss is on you so learn and apply skills. Good source is youtube, watch different techique, read graphs, memorize the name and sign of a candle sticks. So after all caution of step your skill will be develop and hope so to not get big losses. Experience makes perfect so dont get down if you failed in just one trade

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: