Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what advice?  (Read 1102 times)
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

You must learn how to trade. Have a look here : www.babypips.com. You must find a mentor who will guide you through and be there for your questions and corrections. Learn about trade plan, over trading,  technical and fundamental analysis and money management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

From my own experience I would say - always make sure, what actually you are doing right now. Never do before and think after!
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

you should know the market and you should be able to analyze the coins if you want to trade, the most important thing you should know about crypto how to trade and the risk
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

there are one advice for trade .

buy low , sell high.

that means
-don't sell make loss.
-if you need to take a lot of time , just wait for it.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

you should know the market and you should be able to analyze the coins if you want to trade, the most important thing you should know about crypto how to trade and the risk
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then there are so many things which you need to know and that you need to keep gathering as much experience as you can and that you need to look for the ways which can help you in making of more money. The only advice which I will give you is that you need to stay patient all the time and that you need to make your decision only after thinking over it.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
Do not invest the whole budget at once. Enter the trade, gradually increasing the volume. For example, first invest about 5% of a trading account, and then look at the situation. Also a big mistake is when you buy 1 coin for all the money.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I have one thing to advice , dont go in trading without knowing even the simple techniques or common names of the graphs,reading the candle sticks, and knowing the different way on trading. Before you will start, learn yhese things so you might less losses, and if your trades comes to losses treat it as a experience and know how what the problem so you cam avoid to turn things like this
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

I have one thing to advice , dont go in trading without knowing even the simple techniques or common names of the graphs,reading the candle sticks, and knowing the different way on trading. Before you will start, learn yhese things so you might less losses, and if your trades comes to losses treat it as a experience and know how what the problem so you cam avoid to turn things like this
Yes, I agree with you I thought trade is easy but as I experience , the volume of profit rapidly changes time to time and I confused how to handle it without losses of coin. But through my learnings and suggestion of each individuals who experiemce trading I already adopt the technology.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

The market is rebounding and I think it should not sell because the market will continue to rise. The coin market is increasing. This creates more confidence for all investors in the cryptocurrency market. Future. I believe the market will grow stronger, more and more people are entering the market and growing.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Because your new in trading I suggest you to buy  coins hve a potential to grow or buy popular coins like bitcoin and hold it for long term   and read and learn about the token you want to trade. That's astrategy for the new  in trading.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

i am new in trading . i want to start trading . what advice you should give me before i start in live trading?
I suggest to earn more learnings first before entering this kind of activity because this is also risky, Trading is a good way of earning but it is risky so we need good training or some good learnings before starting this especially if we are a newbie.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

I can give advice so that you do not start trading, if you do not want to lose your savings. Better spend it on something.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

I can give advice so that you do not start trading, if you do not want to lose your savings. Better spend it on something.
Trade with altokamen should be carefully. It is necessary to use a stop-loss. Better to trade on the Binance. On this exchange, coins with a good capitalization.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

There can be a lot of advice here. But I advise you to read the book Reminders of a Stock Operator, it is one of the best on the subject of trading. After reading, you can start trading.
The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

The success in trading is in the combination of knowledge and experiences. Nurturing the mind with helpful information and learning from the experiences. Trading needs more preparation and acceptance of the reality that losses and risks are part game and taking proper actions to get through to this kind of situation. Learn more and gain not only knowledge and skills but profit.
The advise I could give is to be patient and strategic. Newbies and experts are vulnerable to volatility and it's our attitude that can help us survive from any challenges. Study more to learn more and earn more. Most of all, pieces of advice may or may not be taken, but the decision is still up to us, it could be right or wrong but what's important is to gain lessons.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

and here also in forum you can also to read for some advice on how are you able to start on and also be ready your self for everything that may ever had to happen on and expect it for you just have to know how to control your emotions while you are in trading.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

I would want you to know that you are in a right path because trading is actually a great beginning for you to earn better for your future. the best thing to do as you begin with it is to learn more about trading. Know and try to gain more knowledge about the basics of trading so that you'll be more ready as you enter it. Enjoy what you are doing and be happy as you earn.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Trade with altokamen should be carefully. It is necessary to use a stop-loss. Better to trade on the Binance. On this exchange, coins with a good capitalization.
correctly. and if I additionally do in trading it must have a very good analysis and never be affected by the price decline that is going on in the crypto world, because if we quickly affected it could cause losses to the panic that we experience
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

First of all before entering in trading atleast you understand the bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And make sure that you are really interested in the world of crypto. My advice to you is research, there are so many ways to learn and this forum is one of the helpful source. Apply whatever you learned and observe your capacity in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: