Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bad are ICOs this year?  (Read 3170 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

Yes mostly true. the market has determined the success of the ico's . many are being delayed which is a smart move, many are delaying exchange listing etc.

Go Green!
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

This year is really not a good time to continue to invest in ICO projects, because most of the ICO projects not only have not a good increase, they will make you lose money, so the financial institutions are becoming less and less like to invest in ICO.

Aljerome31

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

Yes,, it is really sound so irritating.. Most of the ICO now is just like what you have said..
Yes.. It is a good idea if we join in presale.. but we much do carefull at first.. and at first we should do research for the project we will ne joining...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

I think now altcoin is very small, especially the new coins with Various weak communities. and people who need the benefits of ICO. Should not be short-term prices. So We can not forget to do solid research and choose the team with the best technology or technology.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

some project  is really scam . some projects have original ideas and good development teams, but they cannot guarantee that the project will succeed in the future.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

all ICO that i have invested this year are under there value  on ETH and on USD i think its not possible to make a profit from ico until the price goes stable

Free palestine
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

I do not know about ico badness this year.
because it is still in the middle of the year.
hopefully later can be better again for ico development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

This year is really not a good time to continue to invest in ICO projects, because most of the ICO projects not only have not a good increase, they will make you lose money, so the financial institutions are becoming less and less like to invest in ICO.

Why you don't think them invest at wrong time or you chose the wrong project to invest, i still see my friend and the others can earn money from ICO. I always wonder myself, why do they do that I do not. From there I find ways to achieve them
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
yes, earlier this year did look bad for various ICO. I think in addition to the down market condition, many ICO products are not based on good concept and lack of team experience.
emrah0406

Activity: 239
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

#Marinecoin  Great time to scoop a bunch up for a bit of effort. value - time tested - self sustaining - iot - community - zero fees - mtc -  Have you ever heard about Marinecoins  ? It developed since 2013 and still one of the most promising project. All you need to do is sign up and you can get up to 20,000  token for free just only by sign up. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly, you can double your money maybe x10. I’m very exited about
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

So far, so good.

Just be smart with the ICOs you're getting involved with and you should be fine... So much opportunities out there !

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

At bear market, icos generally drop after ico, because everything is dropping at bear market and new projects drop it is normal I think, so I dont participate to ico at bear market.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

This year, even the best Icos have not collected funds, with rare exceptions. This is the general trend of the whole market, when the trend is broken, then there will be growth of everything.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

It is true that they mostly have failed. If you have seen the depression on the market- this quarter of the year was not successful for any token. So, first of all, new ICOs are needed in strong community and there are too many ICOs right now...
Pumbu4001

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

A good way to sort good bounties from scams is time.  Wait to see if they are around awhile first.  Marinecoín for example has been around since 2014 so has time tested value from the start.  They are using what they call proof of promotion so the majority of coins are going to those who help promote .MTC..  Artificial intelligence is running the campaign in a dev-less manner.  Complete the assigned marketing task and the AI automatically checks to verify and then pays to an actual wallet.  There is a separate exchange set up to provide liquidity even during the ico.  Great opp you should check out here   marineco.ín/ico
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

we should speak about this next year because the year just started, we still got a lot of time to speak, summer are usually a good time for crypto
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

So far, so good.

Just be smart with the ICOs you're getting involved with and you should be fine... So much opportunities out there !
In theory it is very easy to avoid bad icos but in practice it is very difficult, there are many icos out there that are scams but that look to be legitimate projects, so for the time being and since most of my investments are down I decided to stop investing in new projects, I would like to not take this decision but the current conditions in the market force me to do it.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

In my opinion, even though the news has long existed so most CIOs are fraudulent but we do not really have an amount as to what percentage is almost drowned. And also Now small altcoins are thrown out dramatically, especially new coins with weak community support. Things can change in a few months when altcoins skyrocket and people realize that the highest profits still come from ICO. So We must not forget to do solid research and choose a team with the best technology or idea that can lead to the best technology.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

I want to say if now small altcoins are thrown away dramatically, especially new coins with the support of a weak society. Things can change in a few months when altcoins skyrocket and people realize that the highest profits still come from ICO. But no matter the short-term price, invest only in those you care about and support. And there are also many startup developers or companies that are aggressively conducting ICOs to raise funds from the public for the sake of their project development success. But what is the result, after the ICO finished there are some icons that token absolutely no value.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

Almost 90% of the ICOs I have seen scammed this year and this is very bad for the reputation of ICO. If we need ICO in the future there should be some regulation to remove this scam from ICO if some action not is taken against this scam now we will see ICO thing to be finished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: