Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2098 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

I think that it will be a good thing if the charities will accept bitcoin because that is the time where i will give donation to the charities because i don't have much fiat but i have bitcoins so i will not become selfish to not share it to the people who need help. I wish that the charities here in my country are accepting bitcoin so i can give them and share the blessings that i have.
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

I think there is a small legal issue, this is because charity are organisation with some special rules and benefit (eg tax benefits) and because bitcoins are not yet widely accepted as a real currency the charities might get into issues with governments or parent organisations.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

I think that it will be a good thing if the charities will accept bitcoin because that is the time where i will give donation to the charities because i don't have much fiat but i have bitcoins so i will not become selfish to not share it to the people who need help. I wish that the charities here in my country are accepting bitcoin so i can give them and share the blessings that i have.
So kind of you mate,well i guess its more simplest to donate from us cryptonians if the charity accepts bitcoins or maybe much more better if the alternative currencies will be accepted too..if this the case anytime we wanna donate is hassle free..imagine if we see in news about calamities in every part of the world is we can give instantly or much better to say ON THE SPOT because were always ready having cryptocurrency in online wallet
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

yes, I prefer to give too,  but for now I don't have yet. charity is a virtue, it will have a good effect on the giver's heart and benefit to the recipient. so, bitcoin can be charity.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

It is not a bad idea to give a helping hand to somebody who needs it or the needy but what is bad is to give to the wrong person in the guise of being a charity. This is my angle to that but if it should be utilized as needed, giving bitcoin to charity, I will if I have to give.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

here discussed if the fiat is completely lost, and cripto replaces it. Means all fiat utilities switch to bitcoin. so i think charity with bitcoin can be done. but even though bitcoin is now very popular, the fiat is not lost and replaced and it will not happen.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

EDITED:

Will,theres so many charity here in my country that would accept money but not accepting bitcoins because they dont know much about digital currency,so in order to help them you must convert it to paper money and give to the institution,while talking if i have some asset of bitcoin to give,yes! im willing to become a benefactors,if i have a plenty of bitcons in my wallet,but for now i've just try to save it for  my self.while  talking  about if fiat will dissappear and all transaction will be in blockchain,i thinks  this only will happen if that country will make a law to become  a cryptocurrency bussiness will be regulated to operate in your own country.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

of course, for it would be more practical if I use bitcoin and feels more secure. the charity is paramount in intention, through whatever it is no problem. some time ago appeared a new project that received the charity in the form of coins and it is a great progress.

pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

EDITED:

Of course yes I willingly give some of my bitcoins if necessary. We know charities were intended to help to people who were in need of help mostly as to physiological and psychological aspect and these groups do this task  so it is not wasted if you donate some. More importantly giving them some help would not only served as a helping hand but also a moral boost on the people in a sense since they are still believing that there were still people who are sincerely helping them without anything in return.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

EDITED:

If i earn enough bitcoin to donate why not. Specially if digital money will replace fiat money. It means everything will be transacted digitally so by that time charities will accept bitcoins and other altcoins.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

Its nice to know some charity institutions accepting bitcoin so that when someone who have more than enough bitcoin for themselves can give support even they are miles they can have their transactions, if you are a kind person and wealthy why not extend a helping hand to the less fortunate people and the disabled one.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:15 AM

Its nice to know some charity institutions accepting bitcoin so that when someone who have more than enough bitcoin for themselves can give support even they are miles they can have their transactions, if you are a kind person and wealthy why not extend a helping hand to the less fortunate people and the disabled one.
actually it doesnt need to be wealthy to extend a helping hand mate,even small amount is enough to make somebody's happy..remember the saying that ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS so this only means we can evenly share in our little ways.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

Well charity will accept anything as long as is good for them ..  anything that is... Related to money and ..all is acceptable ...so I don't think that... There won't be any which will... Deny !
Also .. even you can donate on the Bitcoins forum .. it's as same as.. any charity thing.

To correlate what he said, as long as it is a donation, charity will not decline any offer as long as it's not against your will and as long as it will benefit the charity. I believe somehow, they've heard about bitcoin in the news. And because of that, they will put into consideration and will acknowledge you at the end.

Why not try to donate bitcoin to charity, if necessary? Or maybe u can exchange it into real money or fiat if you really want to voluntarily give help to the people in needs.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

EDITED:

Regarding for that situation I think Bitcoin  for charity purposes is applicable for some other country to send charity fund  for any different kind of organization like home for the agent but here in the Philippines is not yet available even the government itself not recognized bitcoin as of now. I don't know after a 1 2 or 3 years if there is a good development regarding adoption of Bitcoin I hope so.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

If there is, why not. I will give some of my bitcoin to the charity which is legit. Why I said legit? because some people build and use charity for them to scam people.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:46 AM

EDITED:

Yes it will possible because in the future it is the world payment system so anything involves in the crypto was being implied and exist in tbe near future that will turn the whole world economy more better than nowadays when it is  cover away everything and we see now it is on process of happening. Bitcoin starting to make a big impact of change in everyones life as well as to the world economical state.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

If that is true that charity are accepting bitcoin then that is a good sign that bitcoin is slowly spreading throughout any kind of businees, not just in the internet but also in maybe in the real market of business establishment and bitcoin maybe spreading in around the entire world market.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:40:36 AM

If there is, why not. I will give some of my bitcoin to the charity which is legit. Why I said legit? because some people build and use charity for them to scam people.
This is the way to provide people who are in need in organizations .I agree with you , some people build organizations like charity organizations just to commit scammed .But through study or backgrounds check of the organizations ,we can prevent scamming .If I have enough bitcoin I rather prefer to give some in order to help people who are in needs.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

This is the way to provide people who are in need in organizations .I agree with you , some people build organizations like charity organizations just to commit scammed .But through study or backgrounds check of the organizations ,we can prevent scamming .If I have enough bitcoin I rather prefer to give some in order to help people who are in needs.
That is why we need to do a lot of research to verify if the charity is legit or not because there is a lot of charities in this world that is all about helping people but only some of them are really legit and most of them are trying to steal money from the kind people by having a fake charity and telling lies to the people who want to help that they will use the money in good.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

EDITED:

I dont have yet heard that one charity accept bitcoins. But if it will happen its good to one community, because if one person have a bitcoin its easy to them to donate in charity and big help also. Because a lot of people will givw help because of bitcoins.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: