Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2098 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Yesterday while in some cities in the country where I live experienced natural disasters, some bitcoin communities in my country raise funds to help alleviate the burden of friends in the affected city and can use bitcoin or altcoin, but if you really want to charity I think there is no difficulty for it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

Bitcoin and charity is a very good news to everyone, I know people are arguing and insisting
that cryptocurrency are no suitable for charity, since prices are volatile and ever changing.
Value clearly depends on market conditions. But as I recall charity accepts anything that
can help the cause, regardless of form and price. I believe Charity Organizations that can
diversify and adapt to modern trends are the future. By implementing and accepting
cryptocurrencies they've just earn a favorable option to further fund their cause.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

Well, for now they are not accepting bitcoin so must turn them to fiat if you want to donate because sooner or later bitcoin will remove fiat. Then that will be the best time for us to give bitcoin to charity. Ofcourse I'll do it when I have already enough money.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Yesterday while in some cities in the country where I live experienced natural disasters, some bitcoin communities in my country raise funds to help alleviate the burden of friends in the affected city and can use bitcoin or altcoin, but if you really want to charity I think there is no difficulty for it.
there are some bitcoin groups like that. the results they get partially collected for the charity program and eventually will together to donated who are needy, maybe one of yours group

Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

I think that it will be a good thing if the charities will accept bitcoin because that is the time where i will give donation to the charities because i don't have much fiat but i have bitcoins so i will not become selfish to not share it to the people who need help. I wish that the charities here in my country are accepting bitcoin so i can give them and share the blessings that i have.
Strongly agree and as in Japan and South Korea bitcoin is a legal currency so it is very sure soon all the NGOs will start to accept bitcoin as a contribution for charity,  so all the charities which are accepting bitcoin are making good progress because price and worth of bitcoin much more than dollar and fiat, it is the main reason for bitcoin acceptance, it is very easy to make charity for needy and poor people no matter from which country and which city you are , you can get fast transaction of bitcoin throughout the world.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

I probably won't since it will only benefit one charitable institution. What I would do is use a portion of my earnings from BTC and buy stuff that I can donate to multiple charities. In that way, I am sure that I can help more people. A feeding program for orphans, clothes for those affected by calamities, the options are virtually endless.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

Yes some of the people right now in today's generation are open minded and they are accepting bitcoins for the charity,, in the question after it about fiat disappearance.. it will never be. fiat money will never disappear because people uses it everyday.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

Of course I will. But I will see the vision and mission of the charity, is there a large organization that supports it and who are the people behind it. This is in anticipation of fraud under the guise of charitable activities.

About the future of fiat. I think the government of a country will not let bitcoin replace fiat money, because with fiat money the government monitors the state's finances and economy. While bitcoin will not be monitored by the government.
For sure it’s a very good idea because now bitcoin is very famous and it will not take much time to be high once again, let the market be high so then almost every kind of charity will accept bitcoin to help their institute for the betterment of our society, in my place charity funds are being done with bitcoin and trust me it made then trust bitcoin more than anything else, if they send bitcoin as charity and they hold it for long time so it will be double profit for them as it will increase if they will hold, they will help at very high level.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

I think it is a good idea to give donations to charity via bitcoin. It is lile hitting two birds with ine stone for them. Because think about this, not only they can collect donations for charity, but they can also use bitcoin for trading so they could maximize the value that the donators gave to them. They should have an expert in cryptocurrency to make this happen.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

if you have intentions for charity, it is better to do it, and done with sincerity. if the property we have and we are charitable but we are not sincere, yes according to me the same.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

EDITED:

if you have intentions for charity, it is better to do it and done with sincerity. if the property we have and we are charitable but we are not sincere, yes according to me the same.
It is good to give, may it be in crypto or fiat it can be, there are organizations that accept BTC already, but if our chosen charity didn't have it, why not convert it first to fiat, it will not that big problem thou.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:34:45 AM

If only there were possible I would be interested. of course, it's very interesting for me because it became easier in the charity. remember almost all of my assets is the coin so it would be easier in a transaction without having to melt again.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

EDITED:

If you mean that bitcoin is rising over the time and you probably prefer give to charity something more stable like usd then you will have other choices. In the crypto it has enough stable coins for that. If you talking about anonymous charity from incomes that you don't want to show to the government than you also have plenty of options like monero or zcash.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

Yeah there are some charity project accepting bitcoin as a donations or payment and it is a good samaritan to help each other especially those needed with the power of bitcoin and other alts.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

Yes, I will donate if there is charity, Charity helps many people in need, then we need to share our  blessings to them even with just little amount it will helps them.
sirtim20

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

Giving is good and in some way or another we need to know that to be blessed we must blessed others. Our purpose in life is to be a channel of blessings to others. And since cryptocurrency is a fact growing not just currency but as an industry we ought to help the other thru giving to charity. Now the question is do they accept bitcoins? As for me I do think they should be since most of the well known stores accept them just how the other merchants accept credit cards for the payment of goods. And as well the bitcoins exchange on the average is increasing and who knows the simple 1,000 USD became a million dollars in just a short while amazing isn't it? So I think it is a good idea to use cryptocurrency in helping and giving to the charity. I just hope they adapt to the trend immediately.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

Yes, I will donate if there is charity, Charity helps many people in need, then we need to share our  blessings to them even with just little amount it will helps them.
You can donate to the charity without using bitcoin. If you really wanna help those people who are in needs then you don't mind if they are accepting bitcoin or not. Charities are always open for the kind hearted people who want to help them and it is always up to you if you are a real helper or just a person who want to show off by using bitcoins.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I think it won't be that wise for charities to accept bitcoins. yeah, they probably have online capabilities to access BTC. What I would probably do is when I encash, I'll donate to multiple charities a portion of my earnings. That way, I can maximize what I earn and still have some for me.

Fiat will be around for a very long time so at this point, I wouldn't worry about it for now. Fiat or any other basic needs that we can donate will be the way to go.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

EDITED:

Bitcoin currency has a lot of people know, but now many people still do not want to participate in Bitcoin because they fear to take back many risks. With the current situation, Bitcoin is the place where many investors are most interested in high profits from Bitcoin.

Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

Some of the charities now accepting bitcoin cause we all know that bitcoin now is a type of money so they should accept it. How about you? Of you are given a fund in. Bitcoin. What should you do? Of course you will accept it right. Any forms of money should accept in charity cause they badly needed that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: