Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2097 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

if I know clearly the charity then I will gladly donate with crypto, donating is a good thing but unfortunately if we do not know then they are just for their own benefit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

I think if you want to do charity better use fiat money than bitcoin because not necessarily there is a charity that can receive bitcoin directly. it is better to convert bitcoin into fiat form. then direct our charity. charity is very necessary to lighten the burden of others. we should practice 2.5% of our salary for the poor and neglected children.

You are right. Fiat is a more easier way of to help a charity. If you have given a Bitcoin, the donated amount might change depending on the value in the market. So, it think this will complicate things for now. Unless, the establishment around the location of the charity is receiving Bitcoin as payment.
NENL

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

If you have lots of bitcoins, you do charity, I think that's a good thing, but in two cases, people need help, they know bitcoin is good, but they do not know bitcoin, I think they should give them cash.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

yeah that was a good thing if their can accepted bitcoin for the chairty, that was good after all to share with people in need

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Yes,if there's a charity and it will have more beneficiaries,i have prefer to give some small amount of bitcoin, but not yet more to give as of now,because i have a limited counts of bitcoin in my wallet now. But,i am really willing to help someone through charity.
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

Very nice sphere to apply cryptos to. First of all, as I know many coutries have some tax preferencies for charity activity. Second, charity is sometes used for money laundring, or people want to know how exactly their money was spent
REYES07

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

This is a good thing, charity must be creative to raise funds and when cryptocurrency is more popular then the team should be able to accept cryptocurrency so that the benefactors more easily donate their money.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

EDITED:

Any form of help will be appreciated and accepted by charities. In the scenario that you have given. That the world currency will be cryptocurrency, it's certain that charities would also adapt to it.

And yes I would give small amount of my earnings to charitie. Why small amount? Let's be honest, I won't be in crypto world if I have a good paying job that could pay my bills.

teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

Charity must be creative, the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency trends is increasing so that if you accept cryptocurrencies it can make many users willing to give their money.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

I get its unstable but who knows maybe some could grow it. But even so, charities in third world countries won't be able to make use of it really
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Charity must be creative, the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency trends is increasing so that if you accept cryptocurrencies it can make many users willing to give their money.

That’s why we need to make research before we send them our bitcoin that is that charity is legit of not, after that if a charity will accept bitcoin so for sure I will share my profit with them because it will help those people who are poor and waiting for our help, I am sure this is going to be great help for them, who really deserve it, I am happily agree to share my bitcoin with poor and needy people through any trust worthy charity funding.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

I don’t think it’s suitable for charity
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

EDITED:

If there are charities accepting the contribution of bitcoin then I think the people who are holding the bitcoin will not be afraid to spend their bitcoin contributions on charity.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

EDITED:

There are a lot of charity out there that can accept donations because most of the people today really needs help due to the massive corruption of government in other countries, the only problem is that, if there will be still people who are interested on donating because the price of cryptocurrency is continuously increasing.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

for charity I think it should be clean, because charity is not joking. it's sort of a religious thing. so I think bitcoin is not good for charity, because it is unstable and it feels like gambling.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

EDITED:

If there are charities accepting the contribution of bitcoin then I think the people who are holding the bitcoin will not be afraid to spend their bitcoin contributions on charity.

If I will to give, I am not going to give a cryptocurrency. If are just giving one, then why not just donate goods other than cryptocurrencies? Becasue we dont know what are they going to do with that. Besides it is so high value and the sisters of the church might fight after this. Or better if just ask for the construction of the charity so corruptions will be lessen.

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

EDITED:

I think that would apply without waiting for the lost fiat money and any transactions using the blockchain system. because I think this is one of the most noble deeds. and many people are rich and increasingly rich because of the crypto currency. and they have many crypto currency deposits rather than fiat currencies. I think people like that would prefer charities to using crypto currency rather than fiat currency. because if they want charity, they do not need to convert their crypto into fiat money. they can directly charity by using crypto. and they are easier to do so even though they want to do charity to other countries. if I myself have a lot of crypto currency deposits, then I will try to practice a little of what I have.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

Of course I will. If you can do charity using bitcoin. Because charity is so important that everyone feels fair with sustenance in this world. We who have more money should give charity and share to people who have difficulty.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

for charity I think it should be clean, because charity is not joking. it's sort of a religious thing. so I think bitcoin is not good for charity, because it is unstable and it feels like gambling.
I do not think that there is anything wrong if a person is giving donation in crytpo currency, because it is very much easy that convert your bitcoin or any other crypto currency in to bitcoin. So i am sure that some charities must accept crytpo currency as donation.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Of course this is a good thing and worthy of our support, I'm sure that everyone likes to share and help others, the presence of charity that can receive bitcoin then will give everyone ease to give their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: