Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Accepting Bitcoins?  (Read 2093 times)
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

Me: I will if there is, but for now I don't have yet. Wink

EDITED:

Yeah it a hassle for now.

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?
So is this applicable right?

Well,  same as your's friend if I have that big amount of money...why not...I am very happy also to donated some of my share if I have the capacity to give my money in charity by using through bitcoin. Regarding your second question all I can say with this matter. Maybe the fiat money will disappear it's because of bitcoin but it takes time to adopt this new technology the bitcoin to manipulate for replacement of fiat money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Yes I will give even a little amount of my btc for a charity. But I will make sure that it goes to those in need. I will help  them and give them a good life. But I do not have a btc now because I also used it for my family.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

Some coin communities are more generous than others. DeepOnion for example give some of their development funds to charity and good causes, it's a good worthy project to invest in. I'm sure many charities do accept bitcoin and the ones that don't soon will.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

If in my country have started many people who know the existence of bitcoin certainly the idea could happen However,if they do not recognize at all then it will increase their burden to melt bitcoin later

broilsemla0

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

I think we should all donate to that charity and make it famous in a while so that other too are interested.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

If a charity accepts bitcoin, I am willing to donate. I had done donations before, and it was a happy thing to help others. But I must know that my donation will be used correctly because many donations are being abused.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

If there is a charity accepting bitcoins do you prefer to give some of yours Huh

EDITED:

Another question: But what if there is fiat will be disappear in the future and crypto will conquered the world and all payment transactions will be on blockchain system?

Why not doing the easiest way, to help others without exposure means you help from the bottom of your heart,just share your blessings to the unfortunate people,you can change your bitcoin into fiat then give it to them and it helps a lot to them.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Yep, I think that it’s pretty useful for our society which can help the poor and disabled have a good condition. Besides, the reputation of bitcoin will be higher, and the role of bitcoin will places more important and crucial in our society. Also, the percent of accepting bitcoin will be increased in so many countries.  I don’t think that fiat will disappear in the future because as you know that the percent of people who take part in bitcoin or crypto currency is  definitely less than the one who don’t. Fiat, what more, is a traditional money of human being. They are really familiar with it , even it place an major means for transaction, payment and that sort of thing. Therefore, it’s less likely to make fiat disappear in anyway.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

Of course I will give some of my profit this would be a big help for the charity and as long as we do good I think the charity will accept this kind of donation and this also blessed for us to share some of our earnings. But it would be better to give them a cash because not all the charity institution familiar to the crypto currency and giving them a cash is much convenient for them.   
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

Charities are accepting btcs that means btcs are believable to them too. As otherwise they wouldnt risk it
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

Charities are accepting btcs that means btcs are believable to them too. As otherwise they wouldnt risk it

So far I haven't known any charity institutuon that are accepting bitcoins but if this is true, it's a good news then. And for it is very convenient as well to both donors and recievers end. I hope that this will really turns into reality.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

if there is a charity that receives bitcoin it is a good thing, even in this forum also provide bitcoin donations.
but the problem is, if we charity through people who do not know, will it be safe? better charity only in this forum.
good progress if all transactions do Blockchain system, there will be many parties who feel helped. maybe a few more years blockchain will be applied in the financial system for large banks.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

Since Bitcoin is a money and has a value and can be converted to fiat money then Charity would be willingbto accept it as long as you teach them how to operate the system and how will they exchange otherwise exchange your bitcoin first before givingbto them they will still accept it.it would be a great help for them.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

EDITED:

first of all, it is not possible whether fiats will no longer exist in the future, we still need it for trading purposes, but given the example, if crypto are the only existing mode of transaction, i think that will be the same as what we are experiencing on fiats right now, its just that the currency will be crypto instead of dollars or any fiats.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kyucryp

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

EDITED:

charity in my opinion is the impulse to give something we have. either in the form of money or goods or something else. so in my opinion it is a good idea and will probably apply. people who have a lot of bitcoin, may be willing to practice a little of their wealth. the most important person in the aid is the people who really need.
if in the future fiat money will be lost and all transactions using cryptocurrency, i will be more convinced that charity using bitcoin will surely apply.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Yes I will give even a little amount of my btc for a charity. But I will make sure that it goes to those in need. I will help  them and give them a good life. But I do not have a btc now because I also used it for my family.
indeed sometimes we always think in giving if we fear is that it will be misused by people who are not responsible for the sake of me...
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

If a charity accepts bitcoin, I am willing to donate. I had done donations before, and it was a happy thing to help others. But I must know that my donation will be used correctly because many donations are being abused.

I also did some charity donations in the past but that is not a donation using digital currencies but only using fiat or real money and sometimes things that we like but do not really use it anymore. Our country always experience strong typhoons every year and there are no year that we did not experience a strong typhoon. Saying that, people always help each other through donations and I am also helping them using fiat, though using Bitcoin will also be efficient.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ronafurw

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Yes I will. If there is charity accepting bitcoin I will try to help ang give as much as what I have because I believe if you help someone, more blessings will returned to you because you tried to make others happy.
Of course your thinking is appreciable. Everyone should help needy people. As much help you can with poor, you will be blessed more. It is spiritual belief and every human should think about it seriously. I will transfer bitcoin to charity. It is good because they can receive money from all over the world. Receive bitcoin and change them into local currency.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Charity accepts everything. If that is the material and spiritual value of the donor is voluntary. And those values ​​are given with a loving and pure heart. Bitcoin is a product that carries with it material value.
So why are charities refusing Bitcoin? Especially donors can send Bitcoin to distant places without having to go through a government organization. Bitcoin can be used for charity very well!
You are right, charity is accepting money, bitcoin, gold, silver and etc. they just need money no matter in which shape. Because they will have to use this charity in a particular country and will change it into local currency. Some donors donate other needy things like medicines, blankets and many more things, but easiest thing is to give them money, so that they can use according to their needs.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

EDITED:

As long as it can help them why not right. It's not like bitcoin is something that's illegal. Well if the country bans it then it is surely illegal but if it isn't ban in your country then you can. After all helping those in need is good and spending your profit from bitcoin to good deed is a useful and helpful for everyone. Just imagine how many people in the charity you can help because bitcoin's rate is high and they can convert it. A lot of help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: