Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months?  (Read 4346 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.

It seems to me that this year will be even more successful than the last one. I think that soon we will see growth. But the most part of investments will enter the market not earlier than autumn. I'm sure there will be a good rally.

Why do you think this year would be more successfully compare with last year? I saw last year is more significant moves bullish but now the price is going lower and it has no good sign yet to go up. We need to see what will happen after this month so we will know whether the moves is better or worst.
[/quote

I guess the market will have some changes. I am sure that many coins will not bear the competition and they will vanish. Only the best ones will survive. Hope, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, the best ones, will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

The market needs to rest. It has risen sharply for more than a year. In the first half of the year, it fell sharply. Six months later should be calm, and then wait a few years before entering the high-speed burst period. This is the market trend this year.
if you compare the price of the cryptos in the market now to the last year,2017. it is ranging only at 2,000$-3,000$. so it means in the year of 2018, now the price is at 9,000$-9,500$, it is not bad because it has a big percentage if you compare it. and it is too early to explode the price because we now only at mid year. more happenings to come so be ready for it.

If you compare with last year you will also notice that not all growth was in Q4. The year started also weak and only picked up in Q2 again. May and June were good months, so it is likely going to repeat this year. Also we see less fud and bad news in the media and overall more bullish energy. Some coins were up 1000%, have not seen that for quite a while

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

The next few months will be very exciting for cryptocurrency. All indicators point to another bull run. 2018 will be another banner year for bitcoins and altcoins. The values are starting to rise but still is considered a bargain. Happy hunting!

Sumartini

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:28:05 AM

well, from my opinion, I think that the market in the coming months is waiting for stability, while the stability of a small price closer to summer will only be growth by summer.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

well, from my opinion, I think that the market in the coming months is waiting for stability, while the stability of a small price closer to summer will only be growth by summer.
Yes, the market performance of these two months shows that it is indeed stabilizing slightly.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

I may only guess about what will be with market, and it's not about 2 months or near, it's always about market. You can't predict concretly reaction, but you can predict reason for this action from news.
Predict is we can but we can not be right 100% because the fluctuation in the market is very high.
When we see not fluctuate of the market, it would be possible to predict more accurate but it will never happen.
catokathy

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

There may be nothing special as regard the price of cryptocurrency coming up soon. Market may still go down and many people may lose more money. At some point there will be stability and after that, the rally we start again.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Now the market shows signs of growth. I think that we will get out of stagnation and see an increase in the price of coins. By the end of this year, most likely, coin prices can reach the level of last year.
GoodSammy123

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
I think went it comes to talking about how the coin market will look like before the month ends is not a certainty, all I can do it to guess,  with the current statue and status of altcoins and BTC, I see an exponential increase in value before the year ends.
petrolefr

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

2018 is going to be a year of slow market stagnation. It is time for whales to collect cheap coins. At the end of this year I expect some good regulation news of cryptocurrencies and the market will start to grow.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

If it were possible to open a small window in the time that would allow us to peek at the market conditions in the next three months, we would have the possibility of becoming rich by knowing precisely what will happen with the price of bitcoin, but given that this is completely impossible and in this market a high degree of uncertainty still prevails, it is practically impossible to know in advance what will happen even in the next week, so any prediction or forecast shared in this thread is nothing more than speculation, and if anyone is correct in his prognosis, this will be due only to the law of probabilities, rather than to his talent as an analyst.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

If it were possible to open a small window in the time that would allow us to peek at the market conditions in the next three months, we would have the possibility of becoming rich by knowing precisely what will happen with the price of bitcoin, but given that this is completely impossible and in this market a high degree of uncertainty still prevails, it is practically impossible to know in advance what will happen even in the next week, so any prediction or forecast shared in this thread is nothing more than speculation, and if anyone is correct in his prognosis, this will be due only to the law of probabilities, rather than to his talent as an analyst.
Only people that have to believe on here in crypto that there will always have hope fpr everything and if you just put your money for those that are potentially you can have earning or profit on it. Chances are always there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

We don't know what will happen exactly to the market in next few months,we can only make a wild guess or our speculation's,but still I will hope for the better price in the next coming months.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

Only people that have to believe on here in crypto that there will always have hope fpr everything and if you just put your money for those that are potentially you can have earning or profit on it. Chances are always there.
I don't have any predictions about coming months of the market. Usually,market can defend itself from people who have invested to Bitcoin. I'm certain that it goes on whatever the situation in the market. As what I've heard for so many times that crypto market is ceaseless. It could be very helpful in many ways that's why market is weak if few people are not investing. Sooner it will be in higher position for cryptos.
Patron92

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

The market always returns to its previous position, this is its main advantage. And now we are seeing a gradual growth, so now is a very favorable period for bitcoin.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

Of course, it is difficult to make an accurate forecast, but since we are finally seeing a good growth, I hope that it will be long and we will see an excellent price increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

After 3 months of falling prices for cryptocurrency in the next few months, we should expect a market recovery. This has already happened and there can be no doubt that the coin prices will return to their levels and continue to rise.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

The market always returns to its previous position, this is its main advantage. And now we are seeing a gradual growth, so now is a very favorable period for bitcoin.

Where did you read that the market always returns to its previous positions? I must have missed this part during my economy lessons in school.

fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Well I think it will be the same thing that has happened to the market in the past couple of months and years also. There will be times where the market will be up and people will make money from it and then there will be times where the prices dip and people lose money. Not much will be different except maybe prices and market values of coins but movements will remain the same.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Morning all

Thanks everyone.

This we see like in every year, the initial quarters are full of FUD and dumps and the consecutive ones pilled up with good news, a lot many times its more about speculation and manipulation, but in real, the first few quarters are when people are more scared to invest, the best time was to buy the dips during March, however, if you are still not in the game, now is still a good time to invest in crypto markets as we all know and have seen how bullish it turns after July.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: