Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 788 times)
cryptonata18

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

No, this is only the beginning! And I'm not serious. The crypto market is very poorly saturated, and people still do not understand what our future is behind this.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
I think it's just a surge of bitcoin prices that go up. Who makes the price of Ethereum or maybe some other cryptocurrency also goes up following the growth of bitcoin price. There is no other way than to wait until the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin soaring.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

This is normal not just to Ethereum but to all the alternate cryptocurrencies as well. In fact, this is normal to Bitcoin also. Almost all coins have went down low during the first quarter of this year. Perhaps, the bullish growth will happen in the second quarter. So you need to keep more patience and continue to hodl your Ethereum. You have only considered the months of January 2018 until very recently. That is too short a span in order to really understand the much wider horizon of Ethereum. It is not enough for you to understand why there is a dip for the past few months.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Just relax man, hold your coin till end of this year. I think Ethereum hit $2000.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

No way, in fact I am buying some ether as soo as it hits 400 euros, it is just too cheap to ignore and the value of the network and the smart contracs is huge and is going to rise more in the future.
precisely at a cheap price that we can buy it and save it first until the price is going up. I am also sure that ETH will definitely go up. because a lot of all investment make payments with ETH

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

What about bitcoin lol, it has the same decreased in price which is almost a half. Just like in bitcoin, we consider that it will reach its peak again just like last year. So if it will happen, altcoins will also increase and ethereum will reach its $1000 mark again. Plus, ethereum is used as platform and payment for many ICOs, so it will never lose its value.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

The price of Ethereum will go down but it doesn't mean it's the end. Most of the ICO's are Ethereum based tokens so I would not be alarmed.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Ethereum will be strong. We all see that not only ethereum dumps but most of the altcoin because of bitcoin. If bitcoin will recover its lost, the other altcoins will pump too.

Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to crypto world).

Why should it be an end? Same is happening with all the coins on the market. This isn't the end for Ethereum, it is actually the opportunity to reinvest into it. I would personally buy some more of Ethereum coins if I had enough of financial ability to do so.
Ethereum is perspective coin based on the smart contract which is being used by other developers in a search for profit.
I believe that the value of Ethereum will achieve 2000$ until the start of the next year.
People should not panic but actually, the ones with enough of the money should buy some more if they are expecting the profit from the market fluctuations.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

That market is well known for it's high volatility, it's fine if some of the coins are falling in price or going rapidly high. That's obvious thing for that sphere and just deal with it
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

I do not think this fall is the end of Ethereum. Just wait a little longer. I think Ethereum is the second best coin. Soon Ethereum will see $ 1000
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

This is hardly the end of the Etherium.  Just now on the exchange a long, deep correction.  Look at other altcoins, almost all of them have the same situation.  It's just that you bought this coin at the very top, and then it began to fall.  It was an unsuccessful entry point to the market.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Ethereum is very strong than what you purported. Many ICOs even based on Ethereum Blockchain for their prospects. The present predicaments in market trend just also gives Etherem that retraces which does not meant to be permanent. Sooner than later now , Ethereum is coming back to stability. You may still buys a little more and hold my guy till it grows ,
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

Of course not , Ethereum is strong and perspective as never before and those price is just a result of a temporary market dump . A whole crypto market loss 50% of value and every cryptocurrency suffered from it , so it's not just Ethereum problem . Stay calm and wait until market will recover , ethereum will follow uptrend and will update it's historical maximum .
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

In my opinion, there is no reason why you just need to wait and everything will go up, now the price has fallen for various reasons, the first is negative news, and the second is that many investors are selling ETH in order to make ICO
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

If ethereum.end then we would have just a handful of cryptocurrencies thanks to ether smart contract that we have so many tokens and if ether ends than these tokens will end too. The price variation you are talking about is quite sad but as the whole market is red since few weeks so its fine btc too is diminished by more than 50% from its value. So I think there is nothing to worry about as whole cryptocurrency market is red.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Of course not. I do not see ethereum dying in many years. Just accept that there will always be price fluctuations and shake outs. Let it be a lesson for you.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

No, it is not the end. But honestly I don't see how many claim that the Eth price will go to $70K in 3 or 4 or 5 years from now!!!

It will grow, but it is not the end Smiley

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

No, of course, this is not the end of everything just very dramatically changed and a lot of news has affected the fall in prices so now you just have to wait for better times.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

No its not. You even know what ethereum is? Ethereum isnt some shitcoin who was created some weeks ago from someone who just want to make fast money. Its a real blockchain plattform with very good devs behind who works really hard on their project. So just because the price dumps a little bit at the moment, you dont have to expect that the coin will die. Ethereum has a to strong base with many project with real use cases. So it cant be ended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: