Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of the ethereum coin?  (Read 788 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

The price of Ethereum is pumped last year I think because many people want to join ICOs. This is the hard time for ICO so for ETH as well. But the pioneer is important, I think we all suppose Ethereum is the first shared global computer. The technology is nascent, and there are plenty of kinks to iron out, but that is what all the fuss is about. Of course I believe in ETH, I see it as a long term coin because of it's still on development progress with very active and experienced team.

This year it will be much more guys who wants to join ICO's because now there are hundreds of them, also hudreds of bounty companies will use ethereum for sending their tokens by smart contracts, so eth will be alive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).
It is a big loss for you if you buy it in that time and then sell it today.  Your not creating FUD cause many of us still believing the capabilities of Ethereum to rise again. Of what happen today is not the Ethereum alone but the entire market that's why we should not think of dying cause it never happen..
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

I have a small amount of ethereum, I've noticed since january 2018, the price of the ethereum is at $1000, but now it already lost 50% from its recent price. Is this case normal for ethereum coin? Or it is the end of ethereum. (Sorry my intention was not to create FUD, I'm just curious and new to cryptoworld).

50% is really big losses. But we do not lose hope because many times it happened and saw that the Ethereum rise again. This is just the result of fuds spreading now. But when it's stopped, the price of the Ethereum is coming back and may be higher.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

Everything will be okey in crypto. Non currency is always rising up it us part of the ecosystem the high and low of the price. So what we will exoerience is low as expected on the history. Keep your all coins and eth and wait until it up again

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

50% is really big losses. But we do not lose hope because many times it happened and saw that the Ethereum rise again. This is just the result of fuds spreading now. But when it's stopped, the price of the Ethereum is coming back and may be higher.
Ethereum is not the only one coin who fall down it's price, look into other other coins it went drops. Were in the situation of the market that is fluctuating daily, it changes the flow of the market. Yes let's don't loss hope ethereum were going to rise in the market maybe not now but it will come.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

Not at all. How do you think something like that? What is provoking thoughts like that? The whole market is down and Ethereum is just suffering along with the others. No reason to panic at all.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Not at all. How do you think something like that? What is provoking thoughts like that? The whole market is down and Ethereum is just suffering along with the others. No reason to panic at all.

That is true, the market will be more stable than before, no much harsh pump or dump, the powerful ETH community like EEA will make ETH useful again after scam ICO projects selling their ETH out in my opinion.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

No it's not going to end because it's second on the crypto race and it's time will come.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Many projects said that they are the blockchain3.0. The eth is called the blockchain2.0 but the blockchain1.0----bitcoin is alive and more and more strong with the time pass. So why do u think it is the time for eth to die.

It's reasonable to think like that because of government from such many countries trying to stop improving and taking away from us all coins technologies by the law.

Never give up
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

It's the time to invest in my opinion.

Eth will find its support at 250.

And if we get it we can get pretty good returns Smiley

Of course its time to invest, Ethereum can't just die like other altcoins because of his features, because everybody using it now, like example in bounties platform for reward.

Never give up
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Mostly all cryptocurrency down 50% but this is mean not end of crypto, just take alook daily chart of Ethereum, in daily chart ETH has been in price $400 but dropped to $150 and that mean the price also dropped more than 50%. So all cryptocurrency include Ethereum has chance to going up multiple times, and my prediction price of ETH can be around $3000 in the last of this year.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

Market volatility is quite normal.
Ethereum is still considered one of the stable ICO of Altcoin in the past, but in the end it has suffered the most. The sharp fall of ETH was 16% making it the worst in the top 100. The cause of this decline was the ICO last year decided to sell a large amount of Ethereum that this project reserves. However, this is not the first time this has happened and in the future, the sale of the ICO is not entirely feasible.
And so ETH rebounded in the near future.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

I think it is normal for the market becuse the situation has happened for several times.And everything will be ok for us so wait patiently for the right time to come.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

It is not the end of ethereum altcoin , if the value goes down then they immediately say it is the end of this coin , but not this is just speculation of some people who only make fake news about altcoins and discourage people who are likely to and invest in bitcoin or other altcoin.

Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

It is not the end of ethereum altcoin , if the value goes down then they immediately say it is the end of this coin , but not this is just speculation of some people who only make fake news about altcoins and discourage people who are likely to and invest in bitcoin or other altcoin.

yes this is pretty much fud. It's only a temporary dip, i am confident eth will recover from this soon.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

you should stay calm and always think positive, ethereum will not die and the drop is just a correction and will bounce back to the top. I am sure that investors definitely need ethereum so they will not let it die.

talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

I certainly do not think there will be anything ethereum .ethereum is an incredible platform and the end of icos is the end of ethereum so keep your Ethereum confidence and your ethereum in your hand
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

50% dropped price is nothing in this crypto world, in this case we talk about ethereum which is number 2 coin after bitcoin. No need to worry as almost all crypto going down in the last few weeks including bitcoin. It is cheaper now, so it is good time to buy more ETH and hold it till it back to $1000 or even more.

Remember that Bitcoin arise more than 50% before so there's nothing to worry about , crypto will have its time again ,when all this news end and will see how effective crypto are.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

ethereum acts like bitcoin, both lost 60% value, now bull season is approaching and the ethereum will rise rapidly  Wink
Osiris0

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Now we have strong information war against crypto because the prices are to high to BIG MONEY which wants to join the ride. But I think next year ETH will 5-10k$ for sure. Just Hodl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: