Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Bans All Cryptocurrency Ads, Will It Will Lead to Their Downfall?  (Read 539 times)
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

It's not that big of an issue apart from the impact on the price in the short term.

It will stop poor ICOs having the ability to send a lot and be successful, when they shouldn't be. Poor projects only harm the crypto sphere.
TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

Doesnt going to affect google's ad revenue becayse cryptocurrency ads is less than 1% of the google ads revenue,it wont affect too much if they have banned these cryptocurrency ads.Google is just protecting the people from these potential scams especially those scam ICOs around the web but it doesnt mean that you will get banned when you post promotional artices in your website or blogs.
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:25:53 AM

I can only agree with many others here, that is positive news. Got really annoyed as well by all those scam ICOs and crypto projects ads that only aimed to get as much money as possible in a short period of time so some random guys can lean back and drive lambos without creating anything new and innovative

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

This is one good side, and on the other hand the bad news. If Google could differentiate and block only fraudulent projects, and leave good, then it would be great.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:03 AM

It's not just google. Also facebook.

I would not be that concerned about it because most advertisements on google were phishing ads anyways. They may actually be doing a favor to the crypto industry because most of these ads were malicious in nature.

It will not lead to any crypto's downfall, because they have already done their marketing, and most of them did not even consider to use google adwords as a part of their advertisement plans.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

I agree with the article.

Large corporations are constantly getting overthrown because they become too big to shift with the market to keep up. Google has become that company as they can't keep up with a blockchain system where data is decentralised.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I agree with the article.

Large corporations are constantly getting overthrown because they become too big to shift with the market to keep up. Google has become that company as they can't keep up with a blockchain system where data is decentralised.

Yes this shows sheer jealously and it's inability to have block chain of its own hence banning all crypto ads but this will benefit us in positive way as people will do a research and join crypto rather than silly marketing tactics.

Am I spamming? Report me!
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Really will not affect much. On the other hand, it will limit the appearance of many fraudulent ICOs. you will see in time to come. The market will improve because of this
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

People may think it's a bad news but it also has its advantages. It will reduce the level of ICO spams we have online. I'm tired of seeing different irrelevant ICOs adverts whenever I'm browsing.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I don't see it as a huge impact to the crypto world in the long term.

In regards to Crowdholding, they will benefit from this as ICOs will use platforms like this (co-creation user based platforms) to grow communities instead of paying for Google Ads.

According to their social media, they have just hit over 10k users. Start of March they had 3k, they keep going that this rate will have 50k users by summer.

https://www.crowdholding.com
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

I'm afraid google, facebook and others are doing special pricedrop of cryptocurrency, but for what reason? it's really strange..
Things are so much unpredictable in the world of the crypto currencies that you never know what is going to happen and that how things will work in the future. there can be so many reasons behind this and that it is something pre-planned and that the possible reason for this can be this that the owners of Facebook and other social medial forums are interested in buying of more crypto coins at lesser rate.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

I don't see it as a huge impact to the crypto world in the long term.

In regards to Crowdholding, they will benefit from this as ICOs will use platforms like this (co-creation user based platforms) to grow communities instead of paying for Google Ads.

According to their social media, they have just hit over 10k users. Start of March they had 3k, they keep going that this rate will have 50k users by summer.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Reddit have do that at 2016, when most people don't know Bitcoin or Crypto. I remember when Yahoo is a big company in the internet, in their eyes Google is small, them can buy Google anytime. So now Facebook and Google ban ICO ads, the market does not seem to change. However now ads for ICO and crypto still mall, but Google and Facebook have open the great future startup do with them ads
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

BEFORE ICOS also coin is rising without Ads ,
BTC and all other coins are marketed by person to person , disabling icos ads wont affect coins .
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

No, and if anything, it will hardly affect them.

Google will definitely be fine, people will just have to find other places to advertise their cryptos, this might harm some crypto developers but it won't be their downfall either.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Recently I came across this article on CCN, what do you think about Crowdholding's thoughts about the recent Google Ads ban on crypto?

https://www.ccn.com/google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads-will-lead-downfall/

Wishful thinking? or does it have some validity?

The google ban won't stop anything.  They are morons if they think it will. They are doing this as a way to stifle innovation under the guise of protecting the people.  Yes there are scam ICO's out there, but if you do your due diligence you can avoid them.  

For example, if they are based out of a country you are not familiar with, do not invest.  If there are spelling and grammatical errors on their website, roadmap and whitepaper, do not invest.  If they do not have a website, do not invest.  If they have a whitepaper you don't understand, do not invest.  If their 'team' is anonymous and does not have verifiable, active social media profiles, do not invest.

There's more to it than that, but a solid dose of common sense and due diligence will go a long way.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

Recently I came across this article on CCN, what do you think about Crowdholding's thoughts about the recent Google Ads ban on crypto?

https://www.ccn.com/google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads-will-lead-downfall/

Wishful thinking? or does it have some validity?

I think this can be good in some ways. Since it will be banned in google, only legit ICOs will just push through to pay for advertisement sites to promote their project, thus avoiding scam ICOs from promoting their coin in google. This will lessen the chance of scam ICOs from taking away the possible investment they will get. A lot of good ICOs are missing a lot of investment due to a lot of ICOs are popping out monthly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Arsenyo

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

If to speak about the prices that it will definately lead to downfall, but crypto will survive, it will continue to exist and improve their prices
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

they ban ads i think its only for stop scam ico
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

There is good reason that ICO don't will think as usual, they must now use some otherways to manage more investment in their projects at all.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

As long as we see less scammy ICOs, I think it's good news. Wink

It won't really affect Google though and should be good for the crypto scene overall.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: