Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view  (Read 38612 times)
etherhacker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

What is with your blockchain. Mined it all evening and then BAM and i got nothing on my wallet.
It was  Blockchain Height 9100+ and now  Blockchain Height: 194
 Angry

Chain was reset to remove the bug which was posted in this thread.
All coins mined up to block 9200 will be refunded.
The dev fee address will pay this out once it has enough to do so.

Haha, no. Your chain contains another bug.

You ignored my advice twice, so your judgement awaits. I will wait longer this time so you cannot relaunch again.

What a scam this is... I mean, after one serious bug, the developer is so incompetent that they even refuse to take time to review the code.

Hey, bud, - why are you trying to rain on our parade? Submit a proper bounty request in private as is standard. This way everybody is happy. This is not a hobby coin so please don't FUD it. None of the ETH coins would have ever moved from that wallet because the ETH devs are pretty good guys - I know because when I worked on ELLA I asked them questions about the code and they asked me if ELLA was a copy paste scam. I told them no its not - its a legit coin. Now, please give us same respect.

Oh? Continue to call my generous advice and bug report as FUD? Then you'll get what you deserve.

I'll say it again. You guys are not competent developers. Stop the launch immediately and get a proper blockchain developer to review you code before relaunch again. This is my last time posting advice to you.

And just so you know, I asked you to get in touch with me to get the bug detail but you treated me like shit. You didn't show respect to me, so in return, no respect for you as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

Indonesian Translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235777.0

Consider it repayment for @mathias7799 giveaway  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dimsum222

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

[/quote]

Hey, bud, - why are you trying to rain on our parade? Submit a proper bounty request in private as is standard. This way everybody is happy. This is not a hobby coin so please don't FUD it. None of the ETH coins would have ever moved from that wallet because the ETH devs are pretty good guys - I know because when I worked on ELLA I asked them questions about the code and they asked me if ELLA was a copy paste scam. I told them no its not - its a legit coin. Now, please give us same respect.
[/quote]

Well since it's not a hobby coin, and you guys are taking it so seriously, it sounds like it's a real "professional' coin.  Then why don't you act professionally? 

A professional project would have done the following:
1. return twitter account to the Ellaism community and start your own social media accounts
2. audit your code before official release
3. take bug reports seriously, not "GL to you", and "FUD much?"
4. take the second bug reports seriously
5. treat whistle blowers with respect
6. don't go around blame everyone else for your own incompetence and oversight
7. take criticism seriously instead of just pushing it aside as "raining on your parade", when your parade is one of incompetence and arrogance

So yeah, GL to you, sir. 

osoese

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

Hey Dimsum222

I think a few things:

1) I was talking to YOU specifically about the community wallet accusations you were making, and letting every reader (and you) know that we did offer to return the funds to the contributors of that wallet - still waiting on reply... funny thing is I am not a signer on that wallet and I think only one of our dev team is... so unfounded accusations really anyway. Never the less

the other comment was to "etherhacker. We do take any bug report seriously. We were asking if he could please submit a bounty request to help us fix the bug instead of just using it as a means to humiliate us publicly. That first bug was removed when it was reported and we did an entire chain reset to fix it. I think that is taking a report seriously. Our community was strong and supportive of that and it speaks volumes to me as a developer.

I also think the rest of your comments are directed blindly at me as if I am the whole group. I don't have a twitter account or treat anyone with disrespect. The comments about "FUD much" were exactly right on. General respect in the crypto community would be approaching the devs in private not coming over to the ANN and try to disrupt it. I would recommend you reply to tbates76 as he offered to straiten things out in private. Just so you know every one of the guys that did have signatures to that wallet you are mad about said they fully support giving it back to the people who put the money in the wallet. They cant just hand it over to someone else and I am sure you understand that. You see, crypto means a few things for sure:

1) they have the private key they own the funds and can do what they want with them, however, in this case they know the intention of those funds was not for the signers but to enable a community to work together on something. Also in this case it was to work together with a core dev that split that something up when he wouldn't vote on a consensus but left the discord - we know who that is

so....

2) if the transaction fails on smart contract the funds go back to the sender. In this case the contract for that community fund failed so a refund is inevitable and a multi sign wallet is a smart contract on consensys.

I hope you understand and can let this go and move on. EGEM is working  over here with the supportive community we have and that is our focus. The code we worked on was reviewed by thousands of peoples eyes before us (its open source) and we did our best and made some mistakes. We opened up the code for all to see on a testnet plenty of time before the soft launch. I would have expected someone to point out an error then. We fix errors when we find them and when they arise, now, and in the future. There is always a way to fix and move on. We don't have ill will toward the other community you speak of, we had a non consensus and unfortunately can't rectify it.

Please contact one of us in private to settle any issues from here on out. This ANN is for EGEM and that community. Thanks.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
Dimsum222

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

Hey Dimsum222

I think a few things:

1) I was talking to YOU specifically about the community wallet accusations you were making, and letting every reader (and you) know that we did offer to return the funds to the contributors of that wallet - still waiting on reply... funny thing is I am not a signer on that wallet and I think only one of our dev team is... so unfounded accusations really anyway. Never the less

the other comment was to "etherhacker. We do take any bug report seriously. We were asking if he could please submit a bounty request to help us fix the bug instead of just using it as a means to humiliate us publicly. That first bug was removed when it was reported and we did an entire chain reset to fix it. I think that is taking a report seriously. Our community was strong and supportive of that and it speaks volumes to me as a developer.

I also think the rest of your comments are directed blindly at me as if I am the whole group. I don't have a twitter account or treat anyone with disrespect. The comments about "FUD much" were exactly right on. General respect in the crypto community would be approaching the devs in private not coming over to the ANN and try to disrupt it. I would recommend you reply to tbates76 as he offered to straiten things out in private. Just so you know every one of the guys that did have signatures to that wallet you are mad about said they fully support giving it back to the people who put the money in the wallet. They cant just hand it over to someone else and I am sure you understand that. You see, crypto means a few things for sure:

1) they have the private key they own the funds and can do what they want with them, however, in this case they know the intention of those funds was not for the signers but to enable a community to work together on something. Also in this case it was to work together with a core dev that split that something up when he wouldn't vote on a consensus but left the discord - we know who that is

so....

2) if the transaction fails on smart contract the funds go back to the sender. In this case the contract for that community fund failed so a refund is inevitable and a multi sign wallet is a smart contract on consensys.

I hope you understand and can let this go and move on. EGEM is working  over here with the supportive community we have and that is our focus. The code we worked on was reviewed by thousands of peoples eyes before us (its open source) and we did our best and made some mistakes. We opened up the code for all to see on a testnet plenty of time before the soft launch. I would have expected someone to point out an error then. We fix errors when we find them and when they arise, now, and in the future. There is always a way to fix and move on. We don't have ill will toward the other community you speak of, we had a non consensus and unfortunately can't rectify it.

Please contact one of us in private to settle any issues from here on out. This ANN is for EGEM and that community. Thanks.

I'm not addressing you specifically, but the egems team.  The level of obfuscation and denial here is amazing.  Anyone can go back to read the comments from tbates and riddle in response to etherhacker's notice about the bug in your code, and the response from Riddles was:"GL to you sir."  and tbates:"FUD MUCH?".  Literally, that's all they said.  Is that taking it seriously?  No, that's downright dismissive and you got what you deserved.  The fact that you are arguing it was otherwise, while the evidence is plainly there for anyone to see is exactly the sort of arrogance and cognitive dissonance the egems team is afflicted with.  You are lucky he told you about the bug sooner rather than later, and really should thank him for saving your asses from much bigger trouble later on. 

Your other points are wrong as well, esp the twitter account not being in the egems possession.  Also, someone with the username osoese posted plenty on various twitter discussions, are you going to delete them and claim you don't have a twitter account?  I don't want to spend any more time educating you, or proving why you are wrong, the evidence is right here in this thread and anyone can read it and make up their own minds. 

This team not only lacks basic competence in coding, but also deficient in logic and reason in the face of overwhelming evidence. 

One last bit of advice, people that have the respect of others don't ask for it, they work for it and EARN IT.  Only when they are not capable, do someone asks for respect, and true respect never given just because someone asks for it. 
CountCryptula

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

Dimsum and everyone:
To clarify - I control the previously named Ella community Twitter account, as has been done since the beginning. I started the account from scratch and built it to 3500 followers. Those followers still want and ask for updates from me as I have always done (except for a small number who dont like it now which I understand). To be clear - I am not an Egem developer and that account has nothing to do with the Egem team. They have their own twitter account - as can be seen. You can contact me directly to discuss the ella twitter account, but the Egem guys do not control or have anything to do with it. Please contact me directly with any issues or problems regarding that. Thanks, I hope that brings some clarity to the issue.
osoese

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

Indonesian Translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235777.0

Consider it repayment for @mathias7799 giveaway  Grin

Thanks guys!! Yeah, the giveaways are finally getting started and Mathias is pretty hyped that he can giveaway the EGEM now.... he's pretty cool for doing that.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

Hey Dimsum222

I think a few things:

so....

I'm not addressing you specifically, but the egems team.  The level of obfuscation and denial here is amazing.  Anyone can go back to read the comments from tbates and riddle in response to etherhacker's notice about the bug in your code, and the response from Riddles was:"GL to you sir."  and tbates:"FUD MUCH?".  Literally, that's all they said.  Is that taking it seriously?  No, that's downright dismissive and you got what you deserved.  The fact that you are arguing it was otherwise, while the evidence is plainly there for anyone to see is exactly the sort of arrogance and cognitive dissonance the egems team is afflicted with.  You are lucky he told you about the bug sooner rather than later, and really should thank him for saving your asses from much bigger trouble later on. 

Your other points are wrong as well, esp the twitter account not being in the egems possession.  Also, someone with the username osoese posted plenty on various twitter discussions, are you going to delete them and claim you don't have a twitter account?  I don't want to spend any more time educating you, or proving why you are wrong, the evidence is right here in this thread and anyone can read it and make up their own minds. 

This team not only lacks basic competence in coding, but also deficient in logic and reason in the face of overwhelming evidence. 

One last bit of advice, people that have the respect of others don't ask for it, they work for it and EARN IT.  Only when they are not capable, do someone asks for respect, and true respect never given just because someone asks for it. 
the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?
Dimsum222

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

[/quote] the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?
[/quote]

He was proven right and wasn't just doing it for the FUD. 
tbates76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Easy to say after the fact. Just saying that his first post was hostile. So i took it as fud. Also at the time that account was brand new and never posted in this forum before.
Dimsum222

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

[/quote]

Easy to say after the fact. Just saying that his first post was hostile. So i took it as fud. Also at the time that account was brand new and never posted in this forum before.

[/quote]

You know how they say smart people are always doubting and double checking themselves and the dumb ones are always sure they are right? 

"Useful men, who do useful things, don't mind being treated as useless. But the useless always judge themselves as being important and hide all their incompetence behind authority. There are few things more dangerous than a mixture of power, arrogance and incompetence." 

Well, you were arrogant because you thought you did SO much work for Ellaism, that you "made it what it is today", and so you think you could knock out another block chain in a week. You were so full of yourselves that when the issue presented itself, you didn't like the guy's tone and decided you must have nothing to worry about.  Only to end up eating those words the very next day. 

The fact that Egems so often stress that it is not a "hobby coin" as a dig at Ellaism just makes this accidental premine code debacle that much sadder. 
tbates76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

[/quote]

You know how they say smart people are always doubting and double checking themselves and the dumb ones are always sure they are right? 

"Useful men, who do useful things, don't mind being treated as useless. But the useless always judge themselves as being important and hide all their incompetence behind authority. There are few things more dangerous than a mixture of power, arrogance and incompetence." 

Well, you were arrogant because you thought you did SO much work for Ellaism, that you "made it what it is today", and so you think you could knock out another block chain in a week. You were so full of yourselves that when the issue presented itself, you didn't like the guy's tone and decided you must have nothing to worry about.  Only to end up eating those words the very next day. 

The fact that Egems so often stress that it is not a "hobby coin" as a dig at Ellaism just makes this accidental premine code debacle that much sadder. 
[/quote] tone or not to have him come here when there were other was of contacting the team members tells me his plan from the begining was to fud. And to have others on his side follow.  How come he hasnt responded to my request to get this to end?
Dimsum222

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

Wonder of wonders, maybe he didn't like your tone, lol. 
etherhacker

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

EGEM team doesn't understand English sentences? I have told you many times how to end this: stop the launch immediately, and find a real blockchain developer to audit your code.

Calling you straight as a bunch of script kiddies is just a polite way to say your team's coding skill is shit. Worse than first year CS students. I don't care about others but if you ever want to gain some legitimacy, the guy that wrote your "go-egem" client commits must step down.
etherhacker

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol this guy must be crazy. You are the person that made me change my strategy not to disclose the bug peacefully. Now you're calling another bug disclose request as FUD too? Enjoy your reputation being ruined.

EGEM team should get rid of him as well.
tbates76

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

[/quote]

Lol this guy must be crazy. You are the person that made me change my strategy not to disclose the bug peacefully. Now you're calling another bug disclose request as FUD too? Enjoy your reputation being ruined.

[/quote]  you still have not answered my post where i request how we can end this, why?
osoese

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

[/quote] the intentions of etherhacker was clear to me on his first post. I mean he insulted the team calling them script kiddies. How am i not to take that as fud?
[/quote]

ETHERHACKER/ELLIASMER , lets not waste any more time on this okay? A good dev would't always be looking for the thing that is the fatal flaw in a project but looks for the solution. Post the bug so us good devs can come up with a second solution that will wow you as much as the first did. Thanks.

and Team EGEM isn't getting rid of anyone and I'm not deleting any tweets

etherhacker

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

ETHERHACKER/ELLIASMER , lets not waste any more time on this okay? A good dev would't always be looking for the thing that is the fatal flaw in a project but looks for the solution. Post the bug so us good devs can come up with a second solution that will wow you as much as the first did. Thanks.

Oh? I told you to relaunch so you were forced to do what I said. How did that "wow" me? You still think treating me as shit would work? Then I'll continue my strategy to cause as much damage to EGEM as I can. Even PIRL team don't have this stupid bug. Won't reply to you again, so I can save myself some time and focus on causing damage to EGEM. And remember, you're a shit developer who can't even find the 72 million premine bug yourself.

And just so you know, Ellaismer talked with me a lot nicer than you did, even though they're not affected.

And who cares whether you delete tweets or not. You have already shown your stupidity.
osoese

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Oh? I told you to relaunch so you were forced to do what I said. How did that "wow" me? You still think treating me as shit would work? Then I'll continue my strategy to cause as much damage to EGEM as I can. Even PIRL team don't have this stupid bug. Won't reply to you again, so I can save myself some time and focus on causing damage to EGEM. And remember, you're a shit developer who can't even find the 72 million premine bug yourself.

And just so you know, Ellaismer talked with me a lot nicer than you did, even though they're not affected.

And who cares whether you delete tweets or not. You have already shown your stupidity.

Oh. Exactly. You already showed us your true colors anyway ellaismer. So, now you had private conversations with yourself about the same issues made public over here and were nice to yourself? and then post over here publicly about it as FUD for EGEM? You aren't the same person? Give me a break. Now you threaten to leave this chat just like you left your own coin discord. You are online at the same times and speak the same language patterns. And you left because the rest of your ex team wants to play in the sandbox and you don't know how. Good riddance. Take dimsum with you whiny little baby.

By the way, and for the record, you said stop the launch. You didn't say re-launch. Don't try to give yourself credit. We did not stop. And the bug you pointed out trying to shame us didn't really affect anything because ETH would not have taken those funds anyway and we both know that. You call out multiple coins on here and talk just like you do on the ella discord. An elitist school teacher with no one who really wants to be in your classroom.

You are just a wannabe terrorist who did not get his way the first time and now trying to leave something out there to cast Fear Uncertainly and Doubt.

etherhacker

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

This is like the worst PR done by a team and it just shows how incompetent and stupid this team is. Good luck to you sir, and your judgement awaits! I'll reveal this bug in the most damaging way in the future. I can wait for a long time. Smiley

Great now that I'm Ellaismer, I will never need to worry about my true identity being revealed. /s

And what is that reasoning? Your team are online at the same time, all of your developers' messages speak the same language pattern, so EGEM team only has one stupid kid (you?) and all others are fake accounts? /s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: