Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2201 times)
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Bitcoin is also the equivalent of money. Is it easy for you to make money now? I don't trust anyone who offers an easy way to make money. This is either a Scam or an attempt at your expense to earn. Newbies in bitcoins do not understand this, so most often become victims of scams. My advice is never to participate in a project if you are offered easy money.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

Everyone wants easy money without investing, risk or efforts. Something like this simply doesn't exist. Remember, there is no such thing as free lunch. Don't trust any option that offers you free and easy money.
You can get some bitcoins or altcoins in signature campaigns, which is risk free option, but as a newbie you don't actualy have the chance to participate. But you can try with some smaller jobs paid in bitcoin so you can choose some at freelancing sites.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

The best thing to do as a beginner to avoid risk of loss is to be a bounty hunter with that you just going to do your task and earn coins without any risk attached
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is also the equivalent of money. Is it easy for you to make money now? I don't trust anyone who offers an easy way to make money. This is either a Scam or an attempt at your expense to earn. Newbies in bitcoins do not understand this, so most often become victims of scams. My advice is never to participate in a project if you are offered easy money.
Should be careful in doing anything including in a business like this,the risk is always there every doing whatever we do so avoiding the risk is very difficult.It would be nice to have more research on every project that promises big profits cause BTC is money and true it is worth it for your life and your economy.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

You are right, we need to worked hard in order to find money because finding money is not that easy we need to spend time and effort just to get our rewards soon.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

You try to accumulate experience as it will help you be more careful when participating in bonus campaigns such as Bounty, Airdrop, Signature. Because everywhere there are risks, scam.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

Yes, just what I am doing now, Joining this campaign is a chance to earn bitcoin without money involve, it is just a little bit of your time is in risk, and have patience as well, for I do believe that  this is worth it.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

There is always a risk when you enter cryptocurrency. Joining bounty campaigns can make you earn altcoins. But if you receive your tokens it can take away from you if you don't secure it very well. And some campaigns won't pay sometimes.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

You can joint signature campaign, bounty, twitter to earn some coins and can do investment. But every investment in cryptocurrency actually have a risk. But in cryptocurrency we can get more profit because the price is not stable yet, so it will make the price high and down fast.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

When iam starting here from the beginning of my first experience iam only just typing, reading, and willing to learn a lot of things about crypto world. You can joined by signature campaign And that's the best way I can asure you that you're never going to risk at all.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Although, bounty campaigns and airdrops are ways of earning as a beginner, they are not without risk. Sometimes, these bounty campaigns are unsuccessful and they fail to pay.
However, I believe that the best way to earn bitcoins as a beginner is to participate in signature campaigns.
All you need to do is to make a certain number of quality post on a weekly basis and you get paid at the end of the week. The advantage signature campaigns have over bounty campaigns and airdrops is that they pay in btc while others pay in tokens and stakes.

tprabash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

investment is risk but can earn if you are a beginer first you have to learn about the BTC and get to the trade can manage the risk from education
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

As a beginner you can Initially start Bounty campaign and Airdrop bounty, later gain some experience and try for signature campaign, In signature campaign you can earn money instantly, But bounty you will rewarded by tokens. It will take some time to gain profit.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Exactly, no matter how safe you think something is the truth is there is always risk, so what we should be looking for is a way to earn or coins while incurring in the least amount of risk, bounty campaigns  are a good example but the profits you can get with them are very low, this is why many people prefer to invest directly their own money in an altcoin, but obviously this multiplies the risk many times over, but the good thing is that the higher the risks the higher the rewards.
Well, the only risk you will be having in bounty campaigns and airdrops is the risk of your time and effort being wasted if for example, the token that is awarded to you after completing a bounty campaign did not go well of the price is not what you expected, and worst is, it did not become successful. To prevent this, beginners should always do their own research about the background of the project before joining.

For airdrops, I guess there is no risk or worries about efforts or time being wasted because it does not really require you to give a huge part from your side.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

I earned as a beginner through joining signature campaigns and bounty programs. Through it, I have earn something to buy bitcoin and to hold it in time. Through joining legit airdrops and campaigns, I have earned something to start trading. There are lots of ways to earn here in crypto without releasing much capital.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Exactly, no matter how safe you think something is the truth is there is always risk, so what we should be looking for is a way to earn or coins while incurring in the least amount of risk, bounty campaigns  are a good example but the profits you can get with them are very low, this is why many people prefer to invest directly their own money in an altcoin, but obviously this multiplies the risk many times over, but the good thing is that the higher the risks the higher the rewards.
Well, the only risk you will be having in bounty campaigns and airdrops is the risk of your time and effort being wasted if for example, the token that is awarded to you after completing a bounty campaign did not go well of the price is not what you expected, and worst is, it did not become successful. To prevent this, beginners should always do their own research about the background of the project before joining.

For airdrops, I guess there is no risk or worries about efforts or time being wasted because it does not really require you to give a huge part from your side.

There's actually some risk in participating in airdrops. Since that there are some airdrops which require you to first disclose some of your personal information, there is a risk of this being used against you. This may be used as means for identity theft or other scams or schemes. Some airdrops may be ponzi schemes in disguise. There are some which require wallets which contains a certain amount of bitcoin or ethereum and this may be used for future schemes.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

I earned as a beginner through joining signature campaigns and bounty programs. Through it, I have earn something to buy bitcoin and to hold it in time. Through joining legit airdrops and campaigns, I have earned something to start trading. There are lots of ways to earn here in crypto without releasing much capital.
But for someone who is just a beginner to the forum can't join in signature campaigns and the new merit system make it is harder to rank up so these suggestions will not work anymore so what we can do is by investing little amount and start trading and let them our investment grow by our hard works.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

You can not profit without risk.İf you have a mind like this, do not enter the market.A person in this head will fall into the wrong risk and lose money.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Although, bounty campaigns and airdrops are ways of earning as a beginner, they are not without risk. Sometimes, these bounty campaigns are unsuccessful and they fail to pay.
However, I believe that the best way to earn bitcoins as a beginner is to participate in signature campaigns.
All you need to do is to make a certain number of quality post on a weekly basis and you get paid at the end of the week. The advantage signature campaigns have over bounty campaigns and airdrops is that they pay in btc while others pay in tokens and stakes.
Very little chances for that, because i have worked for so many signature campaigns, but never found any scam, and specially if you are working under the supervision of good manager like Yahoo, who is the most senior and trusted campaigns manager. You just need to be careful while joining a signature campaign that what the project is about and who is managing the bounty campaign.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Just like when I got into Bitcoin as a newbie, I didn’t want to take risk, so I started with Bitcoin Faucets and was earning little amount of Satoshis till I got there opportunities.

But these days, Faucets don’t pay much again and I believe they are more better in the past days than they are now. Signature campaign /bounties and air drops are your best bet as of now. Unless you happen find a better opportunity. Others would prefer offering services through the help of the forum and getting paid, I even see that as a better option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: