Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2203 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

Thats true, I guess the bounty campaigns, and airdrops is the first stepping ground of every person, just take it slow if you push yourself into a risky thing without any guide I think you just lettingvyourself to be a bait for those people who didnt care for other hardwork and the only thing they see to earn is through scam.
That is somehow true. Definitely when someone is interested to earn but don’t want to lose money at any cost or without much bigger risks, then yes these campaigns and airdrops and faucet at best for them. These sources of money are best in their own kind and they never let you in hard decision making situations. So yes go for these and earn without risk, but little money.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

For beginners i would suggest them to join in bounty campaigns and also airdrop because it is more easy for them to work with and begin earning.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk
I agree that is the best way to make money or get some earnings without risks for the beginners. A lot of people are really putting their money into ICO but they don't have any knowledge and that is resulting for them to lose some money or their capital while working for the cryptocurrencies is such a better way to earn some cryptocurrency because you don't need money but only time and patience. That is somehow true. Definitely when someone is interested to earn but don’t want to lose money at any cost or without much bigger risks, then yes these campaigns and airdrops and faucet at best for them. These sources of money are best in their own kind and they never let you in hard decision making situations. So yes go for these and earn without risk, but little money.
I think that the most simple yet easy way to earn without risks for beginners is through doing some Campaign and Bounty in this forum. That is same like you work for someone in the real life. Or if you have a abillities or skills that you can offer, you can do it too. Like designing logo, video editing, programming, and something like that. Just like the one you see on the fiverr.com but you get paid by Bitcoin. You can offer your skills in this forum if you want, or you can offer it to somewhere else like social medias.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk
I agree that is the best way to make money or get some earnings without risks for the beginners. A lot of people are really putting their money into ICO but they don't have any knowledge and that is resulting for them to lose some money or their capital while working for the cryptocurrencies is such a better way to earn some cryptocurrency because you don't need money but only time and patience.
I remember the days when I was still an early user in bitcoin (newbie) all I did was get bitcoin using captcha and blog. without any risk of loss and while I get bitcoin in that way I always learn and read about crypto. right now I'm more dependent on trading for main income. I think for beginner it's good to use the method without risk until they become expert.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

the safest ways to earn money with no risk here at bitcoin join the signature campaign, social media, translator and airdrop bounty and other campaigns where you earn a great deal that you can not risk,

EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

Firstly, they should gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies - how they work and how to manage them for greater profits.
The "easy" way is by joining into trustworthy signature campaigns or other services. Holding your earnings and waiting for hugher price of bitcoin and finally selling is a wise move to gain profit.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

Earning will always have a risk aligned with it. For beginners, if they are wanting to earn profit without investing, airdrops will be a good way as well as bounty campaigns. Joining is free and it is just that patience which is required. Further read about it on this forum. It is just that the profit won't be in an instant but still, the bottomline is that it is less risky than investment.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

There is always risk in earning. Even of you are joining airdrops or bounties. There are scam airdrops that are made to get your personal information, so you are at risk of getting hacked. Some bounties are scam and you are giving your time and effort and there is risk you will not get paid.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

There is always risk in earning. Even of you are joining airdrops or bounties. There are scam airdrops that are made to get your personal information, so you are at risk of getting hacked. Some bounties are scam and you are giving your time and effort and there is risk you will not get paid.

If you make your risky then risks is there but if you are working in bitcoin theres no risks if you follow always the rules of the campaign you chose because if you are smart in everything you can avoid the risk and  thats why the new to bitcoin earn without risk i think they are aware already on how to avoid being risk.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
I also agree in that fact, being a part of a bounty campaigns and Airdrops have a risk like me I give a lot time and effort, that's why it is hard to accept when my tokens that I recieved is not have the better price.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

For Beginners like me is just to join for any bounty here in bitcoin talk forum to earn reward bitcoin and etc. with out risky not like the other user it needs to have a big capital to earn profit  from bitcoin but there is a risky for their investment but that's good to earn big profit but you experienced a bad impact of price because this is volatile.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

Airdrops and bounty are the very common and successful ways to earn for beginners. First, they don't require you to have a capital to earn since you only need your time and your effort. It's also the thing i am in when i first got here in this forum.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Oh, that one way of earning with out risk,  but I read some bounty never pay their hunter , isn't that a risk too?
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

i suggest go to airdrop its no risk. and also try this forthe reach the 30 post so you can be a jr.member. that rank you joined some signature bounty campaign. that way you can earn good token and you will earn without investing money
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

There is no such "without risk" here in the crypto world because even the airdrops are now so rare ; if they pay the participants it will take so very long time to happen. but here in crypto world there is a big chance of getting  rich.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

I agree that is the best way to make money or get some earnings without risks for the beginners. A lot of people are really putting their money into ICO but they don't have any knowledge and that is resulting for them to lose some money or their capital while working for the cryptocurrencies is such a better way to earn some cryptocurrency because you don't need money but only time and patience.
Exactly, being a beginner should gain enough knowledge first to avoid such risky strategies. We can't blame those people take those risk since they already have a lots of experience as well as enough knowledge here in crypto currency community. In some point we may think our possible great return in times we will able to take a risk but being a beginner is so risk unless there is someone will guide which needs more time and enough patience in terms of investment.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Exactly, being a beginner should gain enough knowledge first to avoid such risky strategies. We can't blame those people take those risk since they already have a lots of experience as well as enough knowledge here in crypto currency community. In some point we may think our possible great return in times we will able to take a risk but being a beginner is so risk unless there is someone will guide which needs more time and enough patience in terms of investment.
I doubt if they could still earn without taking risks. Everything that we will do with cryptos involve will always have risk so even if it is not investing, trading, mining and etc, there will still be risk. Knowledge are very much needed in order to fully understand cryptos, in fact, even if you are a long-time trader, there are still things that you wouldn't know about these coins. Earning cryptos is like working because it is a continuous development of knowledge, skills and personality. I included personlaity because I have observed that me and my friends who are engaged in cryptos have changed a lot when it comes to that aspect. How we think and how we do things have been affected just to make sure that we can managed effectively what we have to managed.

We have been a beginner and I have been a beginner who have suffered many losses when I was just a newbie trader. What everyone will encounter here is a good opportunity to earn money as well as a good chance to develop yourselves.

Irwandho

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

if you do something you definitely have a risk in everything you do but if you do not want to have a risk then you do not have to do something, as long as you know that facing something more challenging will give you huge results.
. I think Risk is everywhere, making more effort to learn so you will not end up with nothing.
The only risk is your time, but the rest is fine because not all prize campaigns are successful and only fraud in the first place.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

There is no such "without risk" here in the crypto world because even the airdrops are now so rare ; if they pay the participants it will take so very long time to happen. but here in crypto world there is a big chance of getting  rich.
There is still some way to make some money or do earnings without the risk and that is by joining campaigns like signature campaign and other type of social media campaign like facebook and twitter and those are some ways that you can earn bitcoin or cryptocurrency without the risk because you don't have nothing to lose.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

I do agree with you as our elder says no pain so no gain, we should be ready to take very risk of we want profit in our life, if we will not live on the edge we will not get proper profit out of it, if earning a risk less profit then better to join the bitcoin campaigns like bitcoin signature campaign and bounty campaign, at the same time social media campaign, so bitcoin is very easy to earn money but we will have to wait for it, no need to be in rush, spend your extra time in forum it will increase your knowledge and will give you high amount of earning every month without anything to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: