Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2198 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk
I agree that is the best way to make money or get some earnings without risks for the beginners. A lot of people are really putting their money into ICO but they don't have any knowledge and that is resulting for them to lose some money or their capital while working for the cryptocurrencies is such a better way to earn some cryptocurrency because you don't need money but only time and patience.
It is better to go for earning crypto currencies through signature campaigns and bounty ones. No need to invest into those projects that are not famous or trusted by majority. If you are unable to earn from campaigns, you can go for posting your skills on this platform in the section of services and get paid for your skills in the desired coin. There is less risk in it because you are not investing any money for this.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

You may start with bounty and facebook campaigns. The profit you can get will be invested in bitcoin. There are a lot of treads that can provide you a very usefull informations to start up with bitcoin.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

a good way for beginners to earn without risk is generosity campaigns there you just spend a little of your time, and investments are always accompanied by risk
Totally agreed with your point of view but adding one thing is to start research on Bitcoin; what is Bitcoin and structure uses and advantages of Bitcoin. To invest and get profit by following the principles. For all these necessary information starts research and learns how to invest. You can start campaigns and enter in this business is necessary for your future.
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

You can earn here as a beginners with out risk on the money you put in can be possible if you will join in the bounty campaigns and you does not need to invest in an ICO or even do the trading.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

you cant earn in crypto without a risk, everything has a risk but the higher the risk the higher the reward.. just hodl and in the end youll be fine
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

There is no risk in this world. Joining the bitcoin community is a huge risk. BUt you know, the more risk you take, the richer you might be. Billionaires are the ones who willing to take a risk and earn money from those risk. And moreover, you need to know how to accept the loss

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

There is no risk in this world. Joining the bitcoin community is a huge risk. BUt you know, the more risk you take, the richer you might be. Billionaires are the ones who willing to take a risk and earn money from those risk. And moreover, you need to know how to accept the loss
the more successful people then the risk and the burden of his mind will be greater. but we can join a bounty hunter where there is no risk of money, but still there is a risk also that is time and thought
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

I think everything is take some risk but if yo want to play safe you  can try to follow bounty campaign and airdrop. Both of that are taking effort time and learning about cryto, don't forget to observe the project first cause many project is scam.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

the safest ways to earn money with no risk here at bitcoin join the signature campaign, social media, translator and airdrop bounty and other campaigns where you earn a great deal that you can not risk,

Actually they have also risk especially in bounty campaign because we didn't know if that campaign can provide the token coz there's so many campaign out there they don't fulfill their promises to their participant. My point is " there's no such thing as no rsik " but the best thing to do is you need to handle that risk to win that situation.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:20 AM

Many ways to earning money by getting token/coin without investing. We can join on bounty program but we should hard work to get their token by promoting their ICO and introducing their project
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 

I agree with that, I am been in that up to know and it is always the safest thing to earn , just time, effort, patience and eagerness for you to earn, but if you think you are capable to invest way better but it also inlvoves waiting for a certain time before you can have your own profit, this bounty campaigns helps us to be ready for further ways to have our own income, I see it as steeping stone.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

I do not think there is no risk taker all have risks of what you do better you face the risk of what you will face because I think if you face the risk then the profits you get very much.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
There's various way to earn some bitcoin. You can earn Bitcoin without investing or invest some money at first. Every beginner want to earn money through Bitcoin with out investing money. So here some ideas for them. They can try various Bitcoin related websites on the Internet. Those website are easy to navigate and you can easily earn money through those sites. You can do signature campaign job. This is also easy and simple. In my suggestion beginner can also try cloud mining which is also a easy and  zero risk way to earn bitcoin.  Smiley
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

Many ways to earning money by getting token/coin without investing. We can join on bounty program but we should hard work to get their token by promoting their ICO and introducing their project
Joining a signature campaign or bounty campaign would definitely save the person from the risk of losing any penny but if someone has doubts about bitcoin or any altcoin, my firm recommendation is to clear them all at first or else, he would never make any progress. Developing an understanding of these coins is the foremost requirement of crypto world.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Faucet and bitcointalk is an income without any resiko.tetapi for the results of both are different. in bitcointalk we can get bigger results. so now our results can be more by following the campaign and bounty. there is also airdrop
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

Yeah but you should be in a Jr Member and up for the rankings because a newbie will never be participated in bounty campaign right now.Bounty campaign is the best way to have an income for only posting activities  and the nice of this was you will never pull out your money for an investment.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

You can earn here as a beginners with out risk on the money you put in can be possible if you will join in the bounty campaigns and you does not need to invest in an ICO or even do the trading.

Joining on bounty campaign is good way to earn coin/token without investing money. What we need to is just spreading word about ICOs project on social media or in this forum

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

the more successful people then the risk and the burden of his mind will be greater. but we can join a bounty hunter where there is no risk of money, but still there is a risk also that is time and thought
For the beginners, I always suggest campaigns whether they are signature or bounty. Just like in real life, after graduation we often go for internships for learning the basic working of our jobs, same is here for the newcomers. They should begin their journey by taking small leaps than making large investments and then don’t know exactly what to do. It is best for them to earn coins without investing their money.
sreecanvas

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

Exactly, no matter how safe you think something is the truth is there is always a risk, so what we should be looking for is a way to earn or coins while incurring in the least amount of risk.Best options for beginners to earn money: Bounty Campaigns, Airdrop Campaigns, Signature Campaigns.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

For me join signature Campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin, we can calculate the result from that and hold to make more benefit. As long as I joining many signature Campaign I never get spam Project. we just need to be careful in choosing the project Campaign.
The rewards that you could get out of signature campaigns are not bad but it is very difficult to make any significant amount of bitcoin through it, that could give to you enough money to make some investments and from those investment then you could make a significant amount of money but that is only true if you know what you're doing when you are investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: