Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1632 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

For a project with a lending platform this is a huge performance. But I'm worried that they are not truthful ..
What do you think is the reason for such active growth?
People are attracted to the fact that they themselves determine the interest rate, I think. The question of customization is very acute for the modern world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

For a project with a lending platform this is a huge performance. But I'm worried that they are not truthful ..
People are attracted to the fact that they themselves determine the interest rate, I think. The question of customization is very acute for the modern world
I do not agree with your statement, because now people are trying to simplify life. this is the issue that the service solves. In theory, there is nothing easier than negotiating with someone about a loan, to resolve the issue with interest
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

I do not agree with your statement, because now people are trying to simplify life. this is the issue that the service solves. In theory, there is nothing easier than negotiating with someone about a loan, to resolve the issue with interest
interesting thoughts, guys! but it seems to me that it's all about reliability. People believe that it is this platform that can solve their problems with the greatest security
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

if this issue is solved independently, by communicating two people at a distance, and if these people are not familiar, then there is a huge risk that they will deceive each other
mine777

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

if this issue is solved independently, by communicating two people at a distance, and if these people are not familiar, then there is a huge risk that they will deceive each other
In the case of using this platform, I think people will also try to deceive their colleague in order to win from this their interest. Here it's either in interest rates, which can be higher or lower
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

In the case of using this platform, I think people will also try to deceive their colleague in order to win from this their interest. Here it's either in interest rates, which can be higher or lower
If it's only about interest rates, then there's no point in making a platform that will protect the transactions. I mean that all transactions can be challenged in different ways from different sides
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

If it's only about interest rates, then there's no point in making a platform that will protect the transactions. I mean that all transactions can be challenged in different ways from different sides
Who can challenge the transaction that the participants have concluded on this platform? It seems to me that the only thing this platform will offer for resolving conflict situations is the rating system
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

It looks like lending platforms are on the rise even this industry can absorb all of them but still some of them will be performing more than expectations in long terms. I was mixing this up with similar name based where last words are land instead of lend. I have contributed in previous lending platforms based projects in believe of having expected results even from some then too will be huge.
eviltamer

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

Who can challenge the transaction that the participants have concluded on this platform? It seems to me that the only thing this platform will offer for resolving conflict situations is the rating system
The rating system, by the way, is a very effective way, which uses such a huge service as AliExpress! If an experienced borrower has a high rating, then he will automatically have more deals
mine777

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

The rating system, by the way, is a very effective way, which uses such a huge service as AliExpress! If an experienced borrower has a high rating, then he will automatically have more deals
AliExpress? Do not compare something great with this little lending platform anymore))
Although you're right, the rating decides in a number of cases much more than fines
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

Yes, that's it!
AliExpress is a great example where the rating system works perfectly! But I would argue for the correctness of this example, since this is a centralized trading platform
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

So what? when it comes to rating, what's the difference, what type of platform is used to implement a particular service?
eviltamer

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

So what? when it comes to rating, what's the difference, what type of platform is used to implement a particular service?
This is a big difference, because different types of platforms are used by different people. However strange it may sound, decentralized platforms are mostly used by people who consider it necessary to hide data about themselves!
mine777

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

This is a big difference, because different types of platforms are used by different people. However strange it may sound, decentralized platforms are mostly used by people who consider it necessary to hide data about themselves!
And how do you propose in this case to work, if all people will hide the data? Anonymous pools and encrypted chats? if only this way, otherwise I do not understand how you can hide information
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Where there be any change in exchange rate for tokens previously it was calculated 1 Ethereum for $620 and Bitcoin also was much more high than current price. There is still time when sale will go live and off course prices of those base currencies will be changed again by then. I am curious to see if the exchange rate is final or modifiable.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Peer-to-peer lending is one of the best area to implement blockchain technologies. I think two main problems that don't allow p2p lending market to grow are loan recovery and fees. However, blockchain can decrease risks and respectively fees. Nice idea, good luck guys
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?

yes, you. Do you think that someone else on the forum can help with this issue? I think that this data is only for developers
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?

yes, you. Do you think that someone else on the forum can help with this issue? I think that this data is only for developers

I wanted to say something else. I wanted to say that I do not know exactly, I thought that only developers know it, but I was not sure about it, so I said so
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

You ask me?

I wanted to say something else. I wanted to say that I do not know exactly, I thought that only developers know it, but I was not sure about it, so I said so

In general, you need to know what you think. At the moment, such information is only from developers
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

You ask me?

In general, you need to know what you think. At the moment, such information is only from developers

On the one hand it's good, but on the other hand, I think it's high time that all users know when the project will start. It is very important
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: