Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1645 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

Will this platform be able to withstand hacker attacks? After all, any hacker attack and embezzlement of funds is the collapse of the platform
Of course, the developers promise us the maximum security of the platform. They use the most advanced methods of protection
For platforms of this kind, impeccable protection is a top priority.
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Will this platform be able to withstand hacker attacks? After all, any hacker attack and embezzlement of funds is the collapse of the platform
Of course, the developers promise us the maximum security of the platform. They use the most advanced methods of protection
The safety of funds should be ensured. On the platform in the future there may be a lot of cryptocurrencies that can be stolen by hackers.
okaypool

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

The safety of funds should be ensured. On the platform in the future there may be a lot of cryptocurrencies that can be stolen by hackers.
The roadmap makes it clear to us that it will take less than a year to develop the project , very strange. Typically, such projects require 3-5 years
Tobius

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

The roadmap makes it clear to us that it will take less than a year to develop the project , very strange. Typically, such projects require 3-5 years
I think it is enough for such a platform . As far as I know this is the only project developers.  Experience in similar kind of development they have
okaypool

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

I think it is enough for such a platform . As far as I know this is the only project developers.  Experience in similar kind of development they have
It is possible that the project will become really popular among crypto-traders.
Tobius

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

It is possible that the project will become really popular among crypto-traders.
Given how many people are registered on the stock exchanges every day to start trading, it is not surprising
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Given how many people are registered on the stock exchanges every day to start trading, it is not surprising
Some exchanges even close registration for a while due to excessive load on the servers.
Tobius

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

Some exchanges even close registration for a while due to excessive load on the servers.
Hype is beginning to gain traction. Therefore, the developers have chosen the right direction for development)
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Hype is beginning to gain traction. Therefore, the developers have chosen the right direction for development)
On the cryptocurrency, you can really increase your capital in a short period of time. But not everyone has the means to do so
okaypool

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

On the cryptocurrency, you can really increase your capital in a short period of time. But not everyone has the means to do so
Moreover, the platform provides a number of advantages that will appeal to potential users of the platform.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

Moreover, the platform provides a number of advantages that will appeal to potential users of the platform.
Decentralization makes this platform more open and honest to the average user.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

It has long been necessary to create such a platform . If a person really understands cryptocurrency, he will find a way to increase his capital.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

It has long been necessary to create such a platform . If a person really understands cryptocurrency, he will find a way to increase his capital.
What are the advantages of blockchain on this kind of platform?
kaltar

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

Speed of transactions, security of transactions, protection from all kinds of attacks, the most crystal clear platform. Generally a lot of advantages.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

Speed of transactions, security of transactions, protection from all kinds of attacks, the most crystal clear platform. Generally a lot of advantages.
The idea of the project is very interesting , I wonder if it will find its place in the blockchain industry and whether it will be in demand by people?
kaltar

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting , I wonder if it will find its place in the blockchain industry and whether it will be in demand by people?
And why not? At least the developers are very interesting to us cryptocurrency lending platform I have not seen anything like this yet and I am very interested in the tho will come out in the end.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

And why not? At least the developers are very interesting to us cryptocurrency lending platform I have not seen anything like this yet and I am very interested in the tho will come out in the end.
I think the platform is already for experienced people who have dealt with financial instruments. The beginner is very difficult right now to capitalize on the exchange of crypto currencies, it is most likely just merge their capital
kaltar

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

I think the platform is already for experienced people who have dealt with financial instruments. The beginner is very difficult right now to capitalize on the exchange of crypto currencies, it is most likely just merge their capital
I would argue with you that last year the profitability of the overall capitalization of cryptocurrencies was simply huge. Any person could invest in absolutely any cryptocurrency and stay in the black)
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

Therefore, it is quite profitable to take cryptocurrency on credit, in most cases, a person remains with a profit.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

Therefore, it is quite profitable to take cryptocurrency on credit, in most cases, a person remains with a profit.
Is it possible to say that the person who bought bitcoin on takeoff before the new year will remain in profit?)) Of course not, so I think this activity is very dangerous for beginners
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: