Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 12:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform  (Read 1672 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

In order to avoid various scams and big problems, the developers have made so that the borrower can not take more than 30% of its current deposit. I think it is very wise and educated decision on their part
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

In order to avoid various scams and big problems, the developers have made so that the borrower can not take more than 30% of its current deposit. I think it is very wise and educated decision on their part
And you should not worry about attacks or failures of the platform, because the loan interest is provided to you not by the platform but by the borrower
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

Let's see how this platform can prove itself , my opinion it has a good chance to become quite popular among experienced investors and traders.
kaltar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

Let's see how this platform can prove itself , my opinion it has a good chance to become quite popular among experienced investors and traders.
For people who are really willing to risk this platform will be just in time. Personally, I am a supporter of more competent and balanced investments and trade manipulation.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

For people who are really willing to risk this platform will be just in time. Personally, I am a supporter of more competent and balanced investments and trade manipulation.
Frankly speaking, i am also not a fan of high risks, and to take cryptocurrency on credit, i would have become untidy, probably because i do not have the proper experience in trading cryptocurrency and competent investment.
kaltar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Frankly speaking, i am also not a fan of high risks, and to take cryptocurrency on credit, i would have become untidy, probably because i do not have the proper experience in trading cryptocurrency and competent investment.
In any case, there are enthusiasts who will take money on credit and successfully trade them, and you can take no more than 30%, so if you lose 30% of the deposit is not the end of the world )))
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

A lot of applications related to financing, trading and other platforms that help the user to get rich,or Vice versa, it all depends on the skills . I hope if the project begins to work it will withstand the competition and will not be lost in the mass of similar projects in this direction
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

A lot of applications related to financing, trading and other platforms that help the user to get rich,or Vice versa, it all depends on the skills . I hope if the project begins to work it will withstand the competition and will not be lost in the mass of similar projects in this direction
This platform has certain advantages that similar platforms cannot boast of. And in general, i have not met similar systems of cryptocurrency lending.
kaltar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

This platform has certain advantages that similar platforms cannot boast of. And in general, i have not met similar systems of cryptocurrency lending.
I agree with you, the benefits are clearly significant, I have voiced them above, we will monitor the development of the project. It would be very cool if the project is really going to be working.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

I agree with you, the benefits are clearly significant, I have voiced them above, we will monitor the development of the project. It would be very cool if the project is really going to be working.
After all, a lot of people really can not afford a large deposit, if a person is sure of himself why he did not take more. Moreover, it will definitely be honest and without deception, now even in the exchanger is not always possible to buy cryptocurrency, there are people who will try to cheat.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?

On the official website, I saw yesterday an entire article, there is not a long search, I think you did not even look for
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

I agree, but if you are asked and asked to help and tell, why not help a person? Moreover, it is not so difficult for you

Do you want me to write about this? I understand correctly?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.
Seidr

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

Yes, it could be nice. You have been asked to talk about something like this, while the same participant in the project, as we are with you. I believe that we need to help people.

I understood you. In general, you can promote the project, tell people about it and attract new members. On various platforms. For this you will receive tokens, which in the future can be sold or exchanged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: